Sign in to follow this  
Gamerz

[Island] NG-Studio present "Isola di Capraïa"

Anyone knows why TWS doesn't work correctly on capraia ??

I'm not sure, but i think it has something to do with thermal mapping, something that came along with OA, hopefully someone can make it more clear.

And oh dear, there seems to be a bit of floating castle in the fort xD

Great map! Loved the first version. Love the additions in the update. One question though: Why the African foliage? The original vegetation seemed more natural... But great map, will keep me occupied until ArmA 3! :)

"Why african foliage?"

They already said it will be changed back (read one page back). It was a test.

OK ALPHA3 realeased now with bisign files and old version trees included. Because the beta will not arrive before a couple of weeks...

Send me your feedback here for a futur correction.

-----------------

Coming soon in BETA.

- New Textures

"Why african foliage?"

They already said it will be changed back (read one page back). It was a test.

Oh, my bad. I should have checked.

OK ALPHA3 realeased now with bisign files and old version trees included. Because the beta will not arrive before a couple of weeks...

Send me your feedback here for a futur correction.

-----------------

Coming soon in BETA.

- New Textures

I cant find any download location can u give some link please. ANd thank you for your work :)

love this map, but now ive notice that when your in game playing , if you go to map and back to game the trees light up with a quick flash ,any idea why ?...................keep up the good work buds

^Shadows don't come back fast enough.

Gamerz you should add randomness to the tree rotation. There are many places on the map where all trees are facing the same direction - which gives a very artificial feel.

This is an example of what I'm talking about: http://s015.radikal.ru/i332/1107/d9/1c6a7b4b0599.jpg

Over 1400000 trees, i don't want to review trees one by one, if there is any area what you want see modified, send me the location.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

love this map, but now ive notice that when your in game playing , if you go to map and back to game the trees light up with a quick flash ,any idea why ?...................keep up the good work buds

Yep i've the same problem, and i don't know why ! for the moment !

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Thx SickBoy & FoxHound

The mbart.bikey i've found does not work, anyone knows where to find the correct one? Thanks!

Edited by Sickboy

Over 1400000 trees, i don't want to review trees one by one, if there is any area what you want see modified, send me the location.

just replace the tree objects with the same tree model but before doing so, first enable the random orientation and size parameters in the object parameters.

Just been messing around on this island in Shelby Mustangs, Lamborghinis, Porsches and old muscle cars... Love it! Great work!

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Yep i've the same problem, and i don't know why ! for the moment !

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Thx SickBoy & FoxHound

the first version did ent have this problem, and that was alpha ? very strange that, maybe its where you messed around with new african trees ?anyway this is the best map ive played on, great work bud.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE : Do Not USE ARMAHOLIC'S LINKS

THE CAPRAIA V2 ALPHA3 NOT NEED "Bergoff & MikeBart PBO"

THE COMPLETE PACK ~ 60MO

INCLUDE ONLY :

- IsolaDiCapraia.pbo and his *.bisign

- Object_IDC.pbo and his *.bisign

IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOAD THE ALPHA3 Version on ARMAHOLIC just remove all pbos and bisign not needed.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

just replace the tree objects with the same tree model but before doing so, first enable the random orientation and size parameters in the object parameters.

If you want to help me with the trees you're welcome :bounce3:

Edited by Gamerz

Hello Gamerz,

Please follow your ideas this island is "A portrait of heaven"! :)

One of the best Island-Design i´ve ever seen!

Excellent work! Amazing vid!

Best regards

McLupo

Just curious, why did you go with the Takistan buildings? The additional towns are a great addition, make the island seem less empty/more full. But, mainly talking about Valorosi (sp?). The buildings from the first version seemed to go better with the Mediterranean landscape. Not trying to be overly critical or cause any strife. Great island though. Definitely my favorite.

@antoinef => Valorosi was not finished in the first version, you know in v0.05... before the final V1 Capraia now named Capri was a big town with Arma 2 and Arma2OA buildings but, it wasn't really good.,I've prefered to add only Arma2OA building as possible. And it's why Valorosi was changed.

@McLupo = You're welcome ;)