Sign in to follow this  
Malleus

PMC06 - Malfunction

Hi!

After we downed all UAVs, the team just stands there, nothing's happening. Dixon (or whoever) says that he wants to try something, gives the order to move to some location (also the Matilda objective comes up) and after that the whole AI team is just walking up and down in that wrecked building near the fuel station and nothing's happening. Taking the shotgun also doesn't change it. What's going on?

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Allright, what happens in this mission after that part? I'll skip it with the cheat, but I wish to know what I miss.

Dixon hacks some bots; the end. That's why you have a UAV in the next mission to use against your enemies.

Anyway, you're supposed to shoot down like two more UAVs or so with the shotgun (or any gun) after moving to the building to trigger the "I'mma gonna hack them!" thing with Dixon, and then you just have to sit tight for a while until he finishes whatever it is he's doing.

Regards,

Wolfrug

I found that I got this bug if I shot down all the UAVs too quickly (I had a couple of RPKs stashed from previous missions which makes it beautifully easy). Leave a couple alive (they can't hit crap) until you get Dixon doing what he should be doing.

I've also come across this bug. (latest version from steam, arma2 CO patch 1.57)

Instead of moving to the lure waypoint, I moved to a patch of trees and took all UAVs out with the sniper rifle. After that, moved to the lure waypoint, got the optional message about Matilda, and then waited. And waited, And waited, and waited some more. Nothing.

The only way out was to do the endmission cheat.

I don't get it. I shot on two UAVs to protect the cars, got them down really quickly, than I had to run to the gas station, took a shotgun there and what's next? I waited, but nothing happened.

I restarted the mission and it helped.

Edited by birtuma