joehunk

Warfare BE: ACE Edition

Why would I go play something else? Why dont you go fix something else cause obviously youre not fixing this one.

Fixing, breaking it's all the same to me! :confused:

I dont mean to insult you or anything but excusing by grumpiness is not excuse for being rude. ;)

Yes it is........LMAO! ;)

Edited by Law-Giver

you're still working on it! nice to see, I was looking for ACE WF server again) Unfortunately have no time to work on this mission by myself))) I planned to add modified artillery system or use ACE one)

edit: oops, thought this was the chux thread for some reason... that's the only ACE version I've played that was actually done correctly, without a shit ton of errors. I hopped in a couple (ACE+WF) servers the otherday, that were chalked full of errors from bad porting/converting. LOL, I joined, got a bunch of errors, asked the guy if he was just testing the mission to work out any errors. I informed him that my rpt was showing errors. He didn't seem to care. He asked me what I was talking about. lol

Edited by Iceman77

edit: oops, thought this was the chux thread for some reason... that's the only ACE version I've played that was actually done correctly, without a shit ton of errors. I hopped in a couple (ACE+WF) servers the otherday, that were chalked full of errors from bad porting/converting. LOL, I joined, got a bunch of errors, asked the guy if he was just testing the mission to work out any errors. I informed him that my rpt was showing errors. He didn't seem to care. He asked me what I was talking about. lol

Was that post really necessary? How old are you...........SIX? If people are happy playing it, not knowing or caring about the RPT errors then that's up to them. As long as they're enjoying themselves. I mean, isn't that the point of playing games? :confused:

Was that post really necessary? How old are you...........SIX? If people are happy playing it, not knowing or caring about the RPT errors then that's up to them. As long as they're enjoying themselves. I mean, isn't that the point of playing games? :confused:

Fair enough. On the flip side, the errors I saw do cause problems. For example, not being able to arm yourself with a weapon or a vehicle. Getting a blank wf menu. Things like that. Those kinds of things are what I saw, in an attempt at playing an ace version of wf that wasn't chux. And even chux has some minor problems. Mainly concerning detail. Desert factories and structures on the lingor version etc.

At any rate, any mission maker/porter/designer should take some sort of pride in having a fully functional mission that works as intended.

no, they can do what he want ...they don't work for you or someone here...it is there freetime ...... only what you can do is = play it or not, report errors/suggestions and say thank you to the guy or do it yourself....so easy ;)

Edited by TeilX

no, they can do what he want ...they don't work for you or someone here...it is there freetime ...... only what you can do is = play it or not, report errors/suggestions and say thank you to the guy or do it yourself....so easy ;)

Yeah it actually is an easy task to port/edit WF configs... add mods, addons to WF etc etc. Anyhow, not trying to be an arse. I stated that ACE WFs that I played (besides chux) were chalked full of errors ( i had assumed this was the chux thread), and I got jumped on. Then I stated that an author should do his best to ensure the mission works as intended, especially if there's a public release and an entire thread about the mission.

Having a issue were whenever I select a ACE map other then Chernarnus it refuses to load it and redirects me the chernarnus. Anyone have a fix for this?

Does your server have an automatic mission rotation set?

It could be me not doing it the right way but when I set one on my team's server, it prevents us to actually launch we want.

Hello:)

Does anyone maybe know how to enable ACE in warfare 073?

I see there are SQF's written for ACE gear but they are not enabled yet.

Where do I enable those?

Thanks in Advance!

Wesley

Hello:)

Does anyone maybe know how to enable ACE in warfare 073?

I see there are SQF's written for ACE gear but they are not enabled yet.

Where do I enable those?

Thanks in Advance!

Wesley

I have been trying for the past few weeks and I can't get it to work. If I ever do I'll let you know how to do it. However I have spent many hours trying to no avail, so I think I may wait until someone who knows what they are doing gives it a crack.

Yep, I tried to add all ace classes to the SQF's that do get loaded and I've added them in init_commmon.sqf as SQF's to be loaded but still no luck at all..

Yep, I tried to add all ace classes to the SQF's that do get loaded and I've added them in init_commmon.sqf as SQF's to be loaded but still no luck at all..

I attempted the same in a few different ways. We must be missing something.

Hi, I'm last guy on the totem pole with these BE Warfare missions (read:total n00b) and have a couple questions about the ACE Lingor version I'm running:

1. My unit limit: Apparently after recruiting 1 unit (medic) to my squad I can never again buy any sort of vehicle because it exceeds my unit limit of 3 (!??). I looked thru all of the game startup parameters and see no option to increase -this surely cannot be right?

2. I see no option to buy empty vehicle units

3. When assigning (as Commander) AI preferred squad makeup I see no option for Heavy Armor -only Stryker Mech Infantry

4. Sometimes the consoles ie Construction/WF Menu get really wonky ie.freeze/long delay for response. Is this an overburdened CPU symptom? I do have full civilians enabled as well as 1 hour dead body removal :D

5. Lastly -I left the mission running overnight while I slept and some 10 hours later only a few small towns were taken -how long does this take to play out?!

I attempted the same in a few different ways. We must be missing something.

I looked at the servers RPT log. It seems it is can't find the ace units in another sqf. When i get home I will look at it again and post in the Warfare BE thread

I have succesfully added all ACE features in 073. It required a little extra work but it is all working right now. If you'd like I can upload it for you guys..

I have succesfully added all ACE features in 073. It required a little extra work but it is all working right now. If you'd like I can upload it for you guys..

Yes please, I would love to take a look.

This is what I mean when being limited to only able to recruit 3 AI to my team:

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m594/froggyluv/units.jpg

and here are the parameters which shows I should be able to recruit up to 12:

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m594/froggyluv/Parameters.jpg

The funny thing is sometimes the game does allow me to recruit the 12 -its a toss up but generally Im so far in the mission before I realise this (busy as commander) thats its just a gamble.

Hello. Tell me how to do the mission Warfare sale price above the purchase price, to bear in mind in urban areas (bins).

---------

Please do tell me how to do or make.

WarfareV2_073LiteCO.Chernarus

--------

Sorry for the language, use by Google

Hmmm, seems the "Unit Limit at 3" recruitment issue was caused by my adding ACE Cookoff module to the mission as thats the only modification I made and all of the other Warfare missions without it have no such problem.

Yeah I would like to see that please. I still can't get the Gear to load.

I have an issue where I buy gear and it does not give it too me. Like I will double click AA-12 for example, and when I exit out of buy gear I still have an ak-107. Am I doing something wrong?

Anyone figured out how to fix this one yet ?

Error in expression <n
{
_data = _item Call GetNamespace;
};
_data
};

_getItemDataByFilterType =
>
 Error position: <_data
};

_getItemDataByFilterType =
>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _data
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Client\GUI\GUI_GearAce.sqf, line 141

Ok done some testing and its the ACRE radios that cause the Error just trying to figure out How to fix that.

Edited by BL1P