joehunk

Warfare BE: ACE Edition

Thanks man. Ooh Raa

EDIT: Question. does this have the mando missles addon?

Edited by zgrillo2004

the link law-giver just posted does indeed contain some mando missiles maps.

I see and there is a bug with it when using his BE modifications. the javelin tube is no longer there and when I buy the CLU, its moved to the rocket slot

FPDR

I see and there is a bug with it when using his BE modifications. the javelin tube is no longer there and when I buy the CLU, its moved to the rocket slot

FPDR

If i remember rightly, bearing in mind i haven't touched this in ages, I disabled the javelin in the mando version as there were issues with it. And another if i remember rightly the Javelin was fine in the non mando version. I tested it myself so i know it works but there was a specific order to assemble it etc etc. There's a post a few pages back somewhere where it states how to get it up and running. ;)

As for requests/fixes etc don't ask me.........i'm bored! :D

If i remember rightly, bearing in mind i haven't touched this in ages, I disabled the javelin in the mando version as there were issues with it. And another if i remember rightly the Javelin was fine in the non mando version. I tested it myself so i know it works but there was a specific order to assemble it etc etc. There's a post a few pages back somewhere where it states how to get it up and running. ;)

As for requests/fixes etc don't ask me.........i'm bored! :D

What you could do is remove the javelin mando code but leave the rest there. so when I enable mando missiles, it would still be the ACE version

I seem to have a problem with Warfare Benny + ACE Chux. Whenever I start a multiplayer session for my friends and I, we vote for the commander and whoever becomes the commander is not able to build any buildings. You are able to click barracks and then place it but once you select where to put it (yes its green) it will not build, the animation of it building does not even start. Ace is properly installed and works but for some reason nothing will build in benny be + ace. Everything works fine in the normal benny be. Any ideas?

Thank you.

I seem to have a problem with Warfare Benny + ACE Chux. Whenever I start a multiplayer session for my friends and I, we vote for the commander and whoever becomes the commander is not able to build any buildings. You are able to click barracks and then place it but once you select where to put it (yes its green) it will not build, the animation of it building does not even start. Ace is properly installed and works but for some reason nothing will build in benny be + ace. Everything works fine in the normal benny be. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Try my edited version of WarfareBE and see if you get the same issues. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28136044/WarfareBE_2.071_Wounds.7z

There are versions with and without Mando Missiles.

Credit to WildFire6 and Joehunk ;-)

@Scoggs

Warfare 2.073 isn't stable yet so i doubt Joehunk or anyone will make an ACE version yet! I may be wrong!

Edited by Law-Giver

Try my edited version of WarfareBE and see if you get the same issues. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28136044/WarfareBE_2.071_Wounds.7z

There are versions with and without Mando Missiles.

@Scoggs

Warfare 2.073 isn't stable yet so i doubt Joehunk or anyone will make an ACE version yet! I may be wrong!

Thank you for the quick reply, can you tell me the edits that you have done to your version? Or is it pretty much warfare be with ace?

Thank you

Thank you for the quick reply, can you tell me the edits that you have done to your version? Or is it pretty much warfare be with ace?

Thank you

If you read back a few pages or two i'm sure i mentioned the additions etc. It's more ACE weapons, equipment and ammo for example. ;)

@Scoggs

Thanks! I will try to get ace working in the newer version. The main reason is that the spawning on skalisky might be fixed on chernarus. Want to give that a try.

If you read back a few pages or two i'm sure i mentioned the additions etc. It's more ACE weapons, equipment and ammo for example. ;)

Thank you once again, I was able to get your version working without issue. I also love how you added the TAC 50....that was one of the weapons I was looking for, the only other I am looking for is the AH1W. I can probably go through the ACE files and add that on my own. I was getting a weird template error whenever I was trying to load the purchase gear menu, it would go away after 5 seconds and I have seen it in other warfare benny missions. Is the an error specific to my game or is this known? I can get more info tomorrow night but I'm assuming that is a common minor error, I also go it when going into some other menus.

Thanks,

I was getting a weird template error whenever I was trying to load the purchase gear menu, it would go away after 5 seconds and I have seen it in other warfare benny missions.

Never noticed or come across that issue myself! :confused:

Never noticed or come across that issue myself! :confused:

I will add the AH1W to the mission file, is there an straight forward way to add all of the ACE_USnavy weapons to your mission edit?

I will add the AH1W to the mission file, is there an straight forward way to add all of the ACE_USnavy weapons to your mission edit?

The easiest way is to use a program like windowsgrep, do a search in a de-pbo'd warfare mission of an Ace weapon already used and it should then give you an idea of what goes where etc etc. ;)

The easiest way is to use a program like windowsgrep, do a search in a de-pbo'd warfare mission of an Ace weapon already used and it should then give you an idea of what goes where etc etc. ;)

I usually just use PBO view, then I go into common etc and add the weapons into the files but I can take a look at windowsgrep. Thanks!

Can anyone please update the mission to work correctly with recent ACE changes?

Im getting this error while opening WF Menu > Purchase Gear

Warning: no idc entry inside class RscAceGear/controls/Break_7 
Error in expression <n
{
_data = _item Call GetNamespace;
};
_data
};

_getItemDataByFilterType =
>
 Error position: <_data
};

>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _data
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Client\GUI\GUI_GearAce.sqf, line 141

Also with markers disabled ( no AI or player tracking parameter ) I get popup on mission load stating "You cannot edit or play this mission - it depends on downlodable content thats has been deleted - ace_sys_tracking...."

Possibly needs a major checkup to make it fully new-ACE compatible. Its a pitty to not have this mission in rotation, and its a pitty I got no skills enough to fix it.

Possible to make OPFOR vs GUE version?

Can anyone please update the mission to work correctly with recent ACE changes?

Im getting this error while opening WF Menu > Purchase Gear

Warning: no idc entry inside class RscAceGear/controls/Break_7 
Error in expression <n
{
};
_data
};

>
};

>

Also with markers disabled ( no AI or player tracking parameter ) I get popup on mission load stating "You cannot edit or play this mission - it depends on downlodable content thats has been deleted - ace_sys_tracking...."

Possibly needs a major checkup to make it fully new-ACE compatible. Its a pitty to not have this mission in rotation, and its a pitty I got no skills enough to fix it.

Possible to make OPFOR vs GUE version?

Well i'm currently playing my edit ( Alt-Tabbed out of the game ) of WildFire6's version of Warfare Ace 2.071 and it's working fine with no errors. With various versions of Ace Warfare and not specifying which version you're using it's not easy for anyone to help. I'm up to date with Ace and as i said no problems this end! ;)

Edited by Law-Giver
Nothing much!

Im using Chux version 1.8

I think I tried your version also and I think similar thing happens there too.

Will update post and provide feedback once I test again, your version.

Testing your Wounds + MMA version and first error I came up with is

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:41075 | ticktime:512.092] Init_Client: Available Action FSM - [Done]"
Error in expression <psID.sqf";

sleep 1;

if (count _music > 0) then {playMusic (_music sele>
 Error position: <_music > 0) then {playMusic (_music sele>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _music
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Client\Init\Init_Client.sqf, line 306

Next came up with this one

Error in expression <> "cfgWeapons" >> _weapon >> "ace_jam") select 2;
_jam = getArray (configfile >>>
 Error position: <select 2;
 Error Zero divisor
File x\ace\addons\sys_overheating\fnc_fired_static.sqf, line 17

And then the one I mentioned above

Error in expression <n
{
};
_data
};

>
};

>

No offence but Chux version works quite better than yours, it has only one error I mentioned in previous post.

Being up-to-date with ACE is not adding new ACE weapons only its changes in code too.

Regards

Edited by _MaSSive

Im using Chux version 1.8

I think I tried your version also and I think similar thing happens there too.

Will update post and provide feedback once I test again, your version.

Testing your Wounds + MMA version and first error I came up with is

"[WFBE (INIT)][frameno:41075 | ticktime:512.092] Init_Client: Available Action FSM - [Done]"
Error in expression <psID.sqf";

sleep 1;

if (count _music > 0) then {playMusic (_music sele>
 Error position: <_music > 0) then {playMusic (_music sele>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _music
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Client\Init\Init_Client.sqf, line 306

Next came up with this one

Error in expression <> "cfgWeapons" >> _weapon >> "ace_jam") select 2;
 Error position: <select 2;
 Error Zero divisor
File x\ace\addons\sys_overheating\fnc_fired_static.sqf, line 17

And then the one I mentioned above

Error in expression <n
{
};
_data
};

>
};

>

No offence but Chux version works quite better than yours, it has only one error I mentioned in previous post.

Being up-to-date with ACE is not adding new ACE weapons only its changes in code too.

Regards

No offence taken, and it's actually WildFire6's version, i merely added a few bits here and there. And in all fairness to Wildfire6 his 2.071 edit has been round a while now and doubt it'll be fixed as it's pointless anyway as Benny's working on a new version. Errors in the Rpt aren't affecting my gameplay and that's all i care about......no offence!

I may have a look at them if i get bored but i doubt it very much. It works, it plays! ;)

Right i'm off to abuse my body with the INSANITY workout and P90X. Now that's pain!!!!!!!! :(

Ouch. Well it does affect gameplay. There is not support for better radio than 343, and even so every time you die and open gear, youll be missing it. Also ACE wounds IFAK is messed up. Sometimes you get popups complaining about ace_sys_tracking missing, but thats the least problem. Little things I know but it annoys most of people I play with. It used to work fine before, but as I said after recent ACE changes its borked completely. At least thats what Nou told me about it, when he examined the code. Problem is "GetNameSpace" in general and variables it calls. Im not good enough to fix it, but lets hope someone will. This version is very much functional and 2.073 is still in the tests, and waiting for ACE version of it is going to take hell lots of time.

Ouch. Well it does affect gameplay. There is not support for better radio than 343, and even so every time you die and open gear, youll be missing it. Also ACE wounds IFAK is messed up. Sometimes you get popups complaining about ace_sys_tracking missing, but thats the least problem. Little things I know but it annoys most of people I play with. It used to work fine before, but as I said after recent ACE changes its borked completely. At least thats what Nou told me about it, when he examined the code. Problem is "GetNameSpace" in general and variables it calls. Im not good enough to fix it, but lets hope someone will. This version is very much functional and 2.073 is still in the tests, and waiting for ACE version of it is going to take hell lots of time.

Sorry to hear it mate. I guess that's a side effect of a mission not updating alongside ACE updates. I did check my RPT and can confirm the errors you were getting. Personally i don't play much ACE Warefare anymore so it's not a problem for me, i do play Warfare but the addon free version. I guess it's just a case of waiting for Benny to release his final version and hope an ACE version comes out.

I play Kastenbier crCTI which is addon free and it's way better IMO, something i've played since the Flashpoint days. Now i'm showing my age. Any my humble apologies if i seemed a little abrupt in previous posts. I'm 43 years old now and becoming rather grumpy.

Cheers _MaSSive ;)

**Update**

Out of boredom i've already started sifting through some of the rpt errors. Some duplicate errors, ace_sys_tracking error is sorted and whatever else i decide to fix depends on how quickly my boredom ends and my brain. Not long!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28136044/WarfareBE_2.071_Wounds.7z Many Rpt errors fixed!

Edited by Law-Giver
Update Post

Sorry to hear it mate. I guess that's a side effect of a mission not updating alongside ACE updates. I did check my RPT and can confirm the errors you were getting. Personally i don't play much ACE Warefare anymore so it's not a problem for me, i do play Warfare but the addon free version. I guess it's just a case of waiting for Benny to release his final version and hope an ACE version comes out.

I play Kastenbier crCTI which is addon free and it's way better IMO, something i've played since the Flashpoint days. Now i'm showing my age. Any my humble apologies if i seemed a little abrupt in previous posts. I'm 43 years old now and becoming rather grumpy.

Cheers _MaSSive ;)

**Update**

Out of boredom i've already started sifting through some of the rpt errors. Some duplicate errors, ace_sys_tracking error is sorted and whatever else i decide to fix depends on how quickly my boredom ends and my brain. Not long!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28136044/WarfareBE_2.071_Wounds.7z Many Rpt errors fixed!

Oh, worry not my friend I know whats being grumpy. Not that far from your age either - 33. Ill try that addon free version, but Im so used to playing with ACE that anything vanilla is not challenging enough and too arcadish.

Thanks for the update, Ill post back my findings, so you can continue on improving it.

Cheers

A few more fixes and price changes on various vehicles etc etc. Don't seem to get any ACE rpt errors, so i think that'll do. Can't remember what else i did LOL! :D

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28136044/WarfareBE_2.071_Wounds.7z

Any problems...........then play someting else! :cool:

Edited by Law-Giver
Bla bla bla!

A few more fixes and price changes on various vehicles etc etc. Don't seem to get any ACE rpt errors, so i think that'll do. Can't remember what else i did LOL! :D

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28136044/WarfareBE_2.071_Wounds.7z

Any problems...........then play someting else! :cool:

Problem #1

Error in expression <ombinedOps\Definition_US_RU.sqf';

if (modACE) then {
[] Call Compile preproces>
 Error position: <modACE) then {
[] Call Compile preproces>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: modace
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Common\Init\Init_Common.sqf, line 231

Problem #2 - ye ole dirty one yah

Error in expression <n
{
};
_data
};

>
};

>

Why would I go play something else? Why dont you go fix something else cause obviously youre not fixing this one.

I suggest you update your ACE mod, and start the game with parameter -showScriptErrors then you might see what youre doing actually.

Here are two pics for you so take a close look and you might see what wrong it might be there.

ACE Gear Menu

jgN29l.jpg

Larger picture

Purchase Gear Menu from WF

jaEX4l.jpg

Larger picture

Hint - "IFAK" - one of the things that might possibly cause this error.

I dont mean to insult you or anything but excusing by grumpiness is not excuse for being rude. ;)

Edit:

Here is one from server.rpt

Error in expression <ce = objNull;

for '_i' from 0 to count(_template)-1 do {
_current = _template s>
 Error position: <_template)-1 do {
_current = _template s>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _template

Edited by _MaSSive