joehunk

Warfare BE: ACE Edition

Does anyone know why it just hangs on the Loading(this may take a few minutes screen at the start I cant seem to get past that without suspending the match in which case the spawn point is of in some ridicuolus section of the map far away from my HQ

Is it me or does upsom ai disable the ai from being affected by ace wounds?

Also law giver i can't seem to find bandages and morphine etc in the menu on your version, i tried on zargabad where i can use bandages etc but can't buy any and on Takistan ace wounds doesn't seem to working at all, am i missing something?

Chernarus and utes work perfectly.

Thanks for a great addition to the game.

Is it me or does upsom ai disable the ai from being affected by ace wounds?

Also law giver i can't seem to find bandages and morphine etc in the menu on your version, i tried on zargabad where i can use bandages etc but can't buy any and on Takistan ace wounds doesn't seem to working at all, am i missing something?

Chernarus and utes work perfectly.

Thanks for a great addition to the game.

I haven't played ArmA2 For a while or anything to be honest. Just started Taekwondo which alongside my night shifts is taking up a lot of my time. I might look into it later mate, should be an easy enough fix. I never really noticed it as i play Utes & Chernarus especially Chernarus due to all the hills, trees and great picknick spots!

Again if i have the time or can be *ssed i'll look into the ACE Wounds.

**UPDATE**

Right, Zargabad, Takistan & Yapal should now be able to purchase bandages, morphine etc. And Takistan now able to use ACE Wounds, i forgot to add the modules. Oops!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28136044/WarfareBE_2.071_Wounds.7z

Laterz ;)

Edited by Law-Giver
Added fixed mission notes & link.

Thanks a bunch for the quick fix ;D

No worries mate, it was actually bugging me for ages but I couldn't be bothered to fix it. So a swift kick up the backside from your forum post was a good enough reason to pull my thumb out of my @ss!

Jon ;)

I've been playing this version of Warfare now for quite some time now and its seems like many bugs are starting to get ironed out... But sadly the mando missile mod was removed and I was wondering why. I understand it adds to the file size of the missions so I plan on installing it back myself, but I'm curious as to how it is not compatible with ACE before I start. In the MMA official forum topic one of the changes stated that it was now compatible with ACE2, which makes no sense why it was removed for this Warfare version. :confused:

I've been playing this version of Warfare now for quite some time now and its seems like many bugs are starting to get ironed out... But sadly the mando missile mod was removed and I was wondering why. I understand it adds to the file size of the missions so I plan on installing it back myself, but I'm curious as to how it is not compatible with ACE before I start. In the MMA official forum topic one of the changes stated that it was now compatible with ACE2, which makes no sense why it was removed for this Warfare version. :confused:

I can always put it back in, it's no biggie. Then it gives people a choice of with or without MMA. I might do it today for you jeremyhak2, it's either that or watch the Jubillee. :confused:

**UPDATE**

Added Mando Missiles. The mission pbo's with MMA in the file names, are the ones with Mando Missiles added.

Disabled Javelin purchase as MMA & ACE2 together doesn't work.

I haven't play tested them but they should be fine, i do have to paint my nails today! :confused:

Right! I'm outta here before i get collared to do something else. LOL! :D

Edited by Law-Giver
Updated files and link.

@Bee8190

something you must understand is to limit the number of threads used by arma.exe and armaserver.exe.

if you run the server while you run the client , on a 4 core machine , the dedicated will knee and problem will appear.

i , for one, limit client & server to 2 threads , according my 4 core cpu. -CpuCount=2 & -exthreads=3 are the startup parameter you need to apply to the 2 application.

I can always put it back in, it's no biggie. Then it gives people a choice of with or without MMA. I might do it today for you jeremyhak2, it's either that or watch the Jubillee. :confused:

**UPDATE**

Added Mando Missiles. The mission pbo's with MMA in the file names, are the ones with Mando Missiles added.

Disabled Javelin purchase as MMA & ACE2 together doesn't work.

I haven't play tested them but they should be fine, i do have to paint my nails today! :confused:

Right! I'm outta here before i get collared to do something else. LOL! :D

Wow THANK YOU! You made my day esp. now that I can make better use of TrackIR and go back to locking on targets just by looking at them :cool:.

EDIT: Law-Giver, when I try to run the mission I get the error "You cannot play/edit this mission... because the file have been deleted. JSRS_distance." Is it fine if I remove the addon line from the mission.sqm file (since I don't use the JSRS mod)? Note that this error is present on both your standard Ace Warfare mission and your MMA one as well.

Edited by jeremyhak2

Is there any sort of fix or workaround for this http://i.imgur.com/3CPIP.jpg

when i suspend a game and start up again later?

This happens on Joes version and your edits law giver on every in map in some form.

Wow THANK YOU! You made my day esp. now that I can make better use of TrackIR and go back to locking on targets just by looking at them :cool:.

EDIT: Law-Giver, when I try to run the mission I get the error "You cannot play/edit this mission... because the file have been deleted. JSRS_distance." Is it fine if I remove the addon line from the mission.sqm file (since I don't use the JSRS mod)? Note that this error is present on both your standard Ace Warfare mission and your MMA one as well.

Thanks for pointing it out to me Jeremy. I noticed it myself recently but couldn't be assed to fix it. It's fixed now, use same links or fix yourself. ;)

---------- Post added at 15:44 ---------- Previous post was at 15:36 ----------

Is there any sort of fix or workaround for this http://i.imgur.com/3CPIP.jpg

when i suspend a game and start up again later?

This happens on Joes version and your edits law giver on every in map in some form.

I don't think anyone including myself will bother working or fixing this version as Benny has already released a release candidate of 2.072. This will then become pretty much obsolete i'm afraid. I'm playing and tinkering with the Kastenbier Edition of crCTI. I'm addicted!

LG ;)

Thanks for pointing it out to me Jeremy. I noticed it myself recently but couldn't be assed to fix it. It's fixed now, use same links or fix yourself. ;)

---------- Post added at 15:44 ---------- Previous post was at 15:36 ----------

I don't think anyone including myself will bother working or fixing this version as Benny has already released a release candidate of 2.072. This will then become pretty much obsolete i'm afraid. I'm playing and tinkering with the Kastenbier Edition of crCTI. I'm addicted!

LG ;)

Ah well was worth a try

Is there going to be an ACE version (without wounds) for 72 by any chance?

Is there going to be an ACE version (without wounds) for 72 by any chance?

I should hope so. ;)

Hey guys! I am new to the forum and was hoping someone here could help me out!

I am looking for the post with the title "0.7.0 hotfix for ARMA II OA 1.5.6" for warfare BE.

I clicked on junkhoe's link but i couldn't find it in any of the 50 pages i looked through.

The reason i am looking for it is because whenever i play his Warfare BE gamemode on Takistan, i can never get past the loading(this may take a few minutes..) screen.

If anyone of you know where i can find a hotfix or HAVE a hotfix for me, please let me know!

Sincerely,

Bakos133

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:31 ----------

ps. Sorry for my bad grammar, English is not my first language!

Any info on the AI being fixed in the latest version of warfare? It's unplayable for me with Ai since they're stuck on a island.

Seems to me that this is missing ALOT. Some of the sidearms doesnt even have ammo??

The AS-50 doesnt have ammo either.

Will this be fixed?

there should be a pilot class. its almost impossible to fly in a jet witout being a pilot. look to this ACE feature: "Pilots have training and special equipment to better handle the stress of g-forces during flight.

Non-pilots must be more carefull during maneuvers. Excessive g-forces can effect your vision, cause you to black-out / red-out, or even lose conciousness.". And guess what, no pilot-_-. Add pilot class please!

And please add more viewing distances.

Edited by nitroman7

Been playing this mod for a long time and have noticed that when I am playing Multi player solo the AI just stop engaging one another. I have the latest BE 2_072 Chernarus. Is there something in the parameters that needs turned on or is this just a pure Multiplayer game and the AI are window dressing or cannon fodder. I have all the updates by using Six Updater, ACE, Jaymalibrary, OA, Brits and Renforcements. Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Been playing this mod for a long time and have noticed that when I am playing Multi player solo the AI just stop engaging one another. I have the latest BE 2_072 Chernarus. Is there something in the parameters that needs turned on or is this just a pure Multiplayer game and the AI are window dressing or cannon fodder. I have all the updates by using Six Updater, ACE, Jaymalibrary, OA, Brits and Renforcements. Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Hi Two47shades you need to post here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?138805-Warfare-BE with regards to 2.072, although Benny has already moved on from 2.072. Version 2.071 is the last stable release and 2.073 is the latest test release. Hope that helps. ;)

does anyone else have an issue with the P8 and USP/USP SD pistols not having any ammo available for purchase?

edit: this applies to a few of the other pistols as well. i know the M9, 1911, and glock all work properly and there may have been one other, but there are at least 2 or 3 pistols which don't have ammo available. there are also two HuntIR monitors listed. minor gripes all in all, unless you're a fan of one fo thsoe pistols in particular (or if you're OCD like me :P).

Edited by HFTB

Hello all. When I am playing LAN game solo, and choose in parameters my side (for example Takistani), AI purchasing wrong side units (Russians, not Takistani) and in purchasing menu I can buy insurgents, russian and other units (I think it should be only takistani units). How I a can correct this? Please help. Version Chux 1.8, map Zargabad.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Hello all. When I am playing LAN game solo, and choose in parameters my side (for example Takistani), AI purchasing wrong side units (Russians, not Takistani) and in purchasing menu I can buy insurgents, russian and other units (I think it should be only takistani units). How I can correct this? Please help. Version 2.071, map Zargabad.

Is it possible that you can add the Kestrel and the DAGR to this mod? they are not buyable.

If you check my edits in the link below i have both Kestrel and the DAGR as well as other stuff not in the Chux 1.8 version. And ammo fixes if i remember rightly! ;)

Edited by Law-Giver
Added link.