Sign in to follow this  
rubberkite

2011 - Warfare Team - Tournament

Our Squad can play in more than 10 players ?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Our Squad can play in more than 10 players ?

• No 10 is OK for us
    • Yes we can play in 15/16
    • Yes we can play in 20

Ok, I guess this conversation is over.. People can see all the facts of the tournament and about our match in this topic, they can draw ther own conclusions.

Edited by Scorpionzi

Agreed. My closing words...

You know what, Alessio piccolino...you could have done yourself a big favor by not banning Blitzer from your forum > only the tournament teams would have seen the issue, we could even have discussed it or call for a rematch and you could have saved some time for your stressy RL.

But, as you banned him (closing the door to a room nobody wants to go in, lol) we had to move here, where the shame all began, to show the community what your "tournament business" really is about...and how the tournament result you sure will present somewhere sometime came to live.

Coming to that "bad battlefield performance" issue: as far as I remember, you were the only guy to be in the scoreboard after all for a LOOONG time. PLUS you had only points, only few kills...which leads to my conclusion that YOU and not WE "performed badly" on the battlefield. Performance rating is done by numbers, you know...I see double score and 6 more cities in the end...so don't even think of "bad battlefield performance"...numbers don't lie, YOU do. You just did not die bcs you where getting commander score and went just to towns when they were almost captured to catch the score. If you would have taken part and helped your team out on taking the cities instead of only caring for airfactory, you would have died more often and got more score on killed infantrymen...as I said, numbers don't lie but you...

That's what WE did..we really played as a team...and for FUN...otherwise, your MHQ would have been dead in less than one hour, right?! with 4 players more (well even 5 more, bcs YOU were obviously not playing but collecting points and saving money by not dying for 2,5 hours, enabling you to buy 4 helicopters after another), this could have been easily done...and...unthinkable to you, I know...1. on foot 2. without MANDO...

Oh, and yes...my mission uses air balancing and removes Vikhr, because we care about hour long fun, bcs we run western europes most popular public Warfare server. We also maintain a high quality standard by offering almost bug-free missions and clean and understandable interfaces. That's why we got so offended by your alpha-stuff....as the rest of our 300+ regular players would also get if we hosted YOUR mission on our server for just one evening. I bet after 10 minutes, 75% of the players would quit and the left 25% would be doing team-deathmatch.WE know about our responsibility to our customers, a thing YOU have to learn if you ever want to start a tournament again.

We and all ouf our regulars don't like guys who just are able to sit in base, wait for Kamov with VIKHR to clean the map and call themselves "BIG" players when they appear on top of the scoreboard...like one guy did somewhere here in this topic...

In the end, the community can come here and has to decide whom they believe...and as we are in the internet, people vote and show their believe by playing missions and joining favourite servers rather than wasting time on forums with rubbish like I do at the very moment.

Let me see....HOTSHOTS have full server every day since several years...but where is yours...oh, you don't have one....even not for your tournament...too bad....who will believe you, then?!

But, you know, just don't care about servers and people....as long it runs on YOUR pc...your machine never fails...so, with the same logic of your highly educated FUN world, you must be right with all about what you said!

Ciao!:bounce3:

Edited by ZeroG

Hello,

I am registered in the Rubber's Warfare Tournament 2011 with =BoB= team.

1 - Rubber is not a professional mission maker . He made a big job for nothing, in order that we all can have some fun. I thank him a lot for that.

2 - During January, we played a lot of training games on the Rubber's mission, by using successively the different versions. Each time we reported bugs in the special 'Bug Reporting' topic in the Rubbers forum. Each time, Rubber answered us and fixed the bugs, and when he was not able to, he gave us some trick, for example, we were not able to build any building when we were commander : he told us tu use English Language instead French. It was not a 'Rubber's bug', and nevertheless Rubber successed to help us.

3 - From the version 1.08, we started to have a nice pleasure to play that mission. Specially concerning AI and Server FPS which increased more than 20 instead 7-8 with previous versions.

4 The 'D-DAY', the v 1.10 was ready and we used it to play our first Tournament match .

No problem with FPS server. Thank to Rubber's job.

5 - Concerning 'bugs' : Bugs are very usual in ArmA and in a lot of addons. But it is necessary to make the difference between minor and important bugs. In Rubber's mission, some minor bugs are remaining, but they don't prevent to play with fun.

6 - Concerning Tourament Rules : Yes the old version remained on the forum, but all people who came regurarly on the forum were able to read the updates, specially about points and victory conditions.

7 - Yes, the game ends if some buildings remain after MHQ destruction. We asked the question to Rubber 10 days before the begining of the Tournament, and he explained that only LF, HF, AF and MHQ had to be destroyed to stop the game.

8 - Here we can read only HS posts. I don't know Hot Shot team, but I just know that it was a ten guys team registered in a Tournament including 100 players.

Perhaps woul it be interesting to know the opinion of the other 90 guys concerning Rubber's mission ?

9 - I deliver you the opinion of 10 other guys, =BoB= members, who read Mission Rules and Tournament Rules Updates on the Forum, and who trained during 2 weeks on that mission :

It is a great mission, with a special spirit to push us to fight in PvP. We like it !

10 - I hope that other Rubber's Tournament teams will come here to post in order to give their opinion too.

11 - It is better, when we want to play a Tournament, to read rules and to train some days before the first match. And it is pretty delicate to complain about bugs during the first match, when we have reported no bug before in the special topic ofthe forum.

12 - THANK YOU RUBBER FOR YOUR NICE JOB!

Agreed. My closing words...

You know what, Alessio piccolino...

Oh, and yes...my mission uses air balancing and removes Vikhr, because we care about hour long fun, bcs we run western europes most popular public Warfare server. We also maintain a high quality standard by offering almost bug-free missions and clean and understandable interfaces. That's why we got so offended by your alpha-stuff....as the rest of our 300+ regular players would also get if we hosted YOUR mission on our server for just one evening. I bet after 10 minutes, 75% of the players would quit and the left 25% would be doing team-deathmatch.WE know about our responsibility to our customers, a thing YOU have to learn if you ever want to start a tournament again.

Ciao!:bounce3:

get if we hosted YOUR mission on our server for just one evening. I bet after 10 minutes, 75% of the players would quit and the left 25% would be doing team-deathmatch.WE know about our responsibility to our customers, a thing YOU have to learn if you ever want to start a tournament again.

Ciao Zero G

My word about score are related to the reason about mission sucks and my works sucks from your "well trained fairplay team" newer post in my life that I'm skilled because I was in scoretable.

I know that there is a lot of people prefer to play different mission so I'm happy to have found some that like mine,

I'm not so much skilled in english but I'm sure to know what those two words means

1 Friendly

2 Customers

So this means that people that join your server, pay for play?

about server we tested italian hosting but with virtual shared environment he can't manage mission so I start to look around for another solution that my small team can take in consideration, but I don't see any reason because I've to explain that to you and to the comunity I never say I will pay 3 super server to let the pro player play in this professional tournament.

So... I waste time with you and your team not vice-versa.

I never played your mission and I say sorry my criticism are just reaction to people that say that my work sucks, and this is unacceptable for me.

You point the finger on the reaction not on the reason that start it!

Have fun in your PRO server where CUSTUMER are satisfacted

and this is una "Barzelletta" for me

Lebewohl

I didnt take part in this tournament but i say if your rules say all enermy structures should be destroyed, Then you should honor that rule and should of offered a rematch

Hotshots have been around sence 2005 and played many seasons in www.ctitc.com which had many admins and each match would have 2 referees to uphold the rules so bullsh*t like this couldnt happen. And it seems your being referee aswell as a tourament player and you decide to change the rules and match schedule to suit you

Theres no rule saying Game will end if you only loose hq. How could any team know this if they dont loose hq in training? You most of known this yet you didnt warn anyone that game ends if hq dead. Nor did you change your rules.

That gives you a clear advantage knowing if you killed enemry hq only then you win.

Also starting a match 10vs 6 is another fail. You shouldnt of allowed this. If 1 team has more players then the other then they should have to drop some players to even it up

Iam not involved in this. Just my neutral view on this.

If i understood it correctly the mission is not over when the HQ gets killed. But if there is no more HF, LF or AF then the game ends when the HQ gets killed too.

I see here two major mistakes made by both parties.

Yours rubber is this unprecise rule:

a) Victory All city captured or all enemy structures destroyed ( 3 points + 1Star* )

Rubber you missed to explain that structures are HF, LF, AF and HQ. The game was being played, it wasnt over yet but it seems Hotshots did loose HF, LF and the AF. Then you found the HQ, killed it, game over. Makes sense, its just the rule that is not explaining it and what is now the source of this big eDrama. For people which dont know the mission this would be very frustrating then when having the double score and more towns and loosing then because of this unprecise enough rule / mission standard. Understandable but this brings us to the mistake of Hotshots. It was definetly that you did not train for this tournament did not make yourself familiar with the mission. Its differs much from Warfare BE and Warfare BE ZGM. And there is also Mando Missiles being used which among other things balances the inbalance of Air units very good.

The resulting eDrama here, bashing, flaming, ePenis comparison is a shame for both parties.

Under normal circumstances i would say you guys rematch the game and update the rule please. But after this eDrama here now it could be pretty hard for both parties to come again to one table, to discuss and to rematch.

Is it?

This hate is really not needed guys. Please solve the problem.

Theres no rule saying Game will end if you only loose hq. How could any team know this if they dont loose hq in training?

I you lose the HQ in warfare then you're fucked. The game ends automatically if either HQ is destroyed with no hope of repair. We found this out through executing the "what happens if you destroy the mhq" test.

@Rubber:

I define them as customers, because I feel like that for them. Everything is free of course, playing and addons...thats the big success of ARMA2...free usermade content.

If you think of customers instead of players, you automatically think of a high quality level to uphold. That goes for the missions, addons, servers rules and server's technical quality. That's the only thing you have to keep in mind.

These "customers" on our server do NOT need to be experts. Every new one is welcome, as long as he can stick to the few simple rules we have (mostly behaviour) and puts effort in his play and we see his will to contribute to a fair and fun gaming experience.

As you can see, we have success with that philosophy since 6 years...and that's why we felt offended by your organization and mission. It just felt unready.

I have also a demanding RL job, few time to develop mission and don't get paid..but I still put a high effort in it, as I want to satisfy our "customers". If I cannot sustain that high level, I have to leave mission making and tournament setup to other people. OR I ask for some guys to support me.

Don't get us wrong: your idea to make a warfare tournament was nice, really! You just seem to have thought all of it was handleable by one person, mission, tournament, forum etc. which was the basic fault. It is too much work for just one guy.:o

@TechnoTerrorist:

That you are fucked when HQ is down IN EVERY strategy game out there (lol at this argument even) is simply not true.

After all, in case of ARMA2, it depends on the warfare mode...and "HQ annihilation" is neither common on most servers nor was stated to be a match rule. If you know, before a game ofc, that MHQ is most important element of the game, you handle it with far more care. Furthermore, you can still win a game with barracks..we have seen this several times.

Rubber said it requires more than just MHQ to be down...you also have to kill ALL the other buildings. That barracks and CC don't count to "ALL", and this not being stated anywhere but in the AFTERmatch post, is the whole crux behind our fight here.

@Boogie:

Bugs are not the main matter of this fight. Most of them were not game breaking but one: several players experienced not being able to buy vehicles from factories, although they were in base, had money and rank enough to do so. OTHER players of our team COULD buy all vehicles they wanted. So, is there any other special rule we forgot about...or were not told anywhere..or is it really a bug?!

Waiting for other people's opinion on that is pretty useless, as the tournament has being stopped by now and mission is adjusted. So, most of the other 100 players will have a different experience. This was a situational matter. No team after us will NOT know about what game ends and what not...the issue has been made public big enough on two forums.

"7 - Yes, the game ends if some buildings remain after MHQ destruction. We asked the question to Rubber 10 days before the begining of the Tournament, and he explained that only LF, HF, AF and MHQ had to be destroyed to stop the game."

"2 - During January, we played a lot of training games on the Rubber's mission"

There you have it. You did not find out that rule..not by reading forums, manual and even not while testing mission a whole month long. You asked and you knew. Good for one team...but what is with the other 9 teams?!

So, If I were the tournament admin...and such a critical question came up..I would adjust my rulebook so that EVERYONE would know...and not make it a random thing and hope people might find out by testing - bcs you see, YOUR team also did not discover that feature..which was crucial in this case after all.

Victory conditions are the central point, are they?! and they should be known by everyone...not just by PM or eventually looking for a forum post somewhere.

@GINGER

Understandable but this brings us to the mistake of Hotshots. It was definetly that you did not train for this tournament did not make yourself familiar with the mission. Its differs much from Warfare BE and Warfare BE ZGM. And there is also Mando Missiles being used which among other things balances the inbalance of Air units very good.

1. Yes, we did not train. But as you can tell by more than double score and almost 100% more cities on our team, the lack of training DID NOT have any influence on understanding the basic principles of warfare or losing the game. After all, warfare is all about taking cities fast and dueling yourself with enemy players, either way on foot or in plane. The differences to normal Warfare are mostly in upgrades or vehicles. In the end, you can easily win any variant of warfare with some guys a mountainbike and RPGs. Coordinating that is crucial!

That's the reason why saying we lost bcs we did not train is wrong. We did not need to, as the basic mission mechanics (warfare) were known. We SOLELY lost bcs of that secret rule, not bcs of not knowing the mission mechanics. Would we have gained that much score and cities else?! No.

2. Also, being used to MANDO or not is also not crucial. Cannons are not affected, most ground vehicles carry cannons and, following the idea of warfare, you win on the ground, not in the air. You know this from the hundreds of ours you played on our servers. For "different" strategies like basehunting, yes, air vehicles are better, as they are faster and have a better overview. We did not use that (fully legitimate) strategy though...so, we also did not need MANDO so badly.

Edited by ZeroG

Also starting a match 10vs 6 is another fail. You shouldnt of allowed this. If 1 team has more players then the other then they should have to drop some players to even it up

Sorry, but I don't agree with you concerning that point. It would be against the rules of all Team competitions !

When a team joins in a competition, it makes a commitment to play all matches with the right number of players.

For example, in a FootBall match, a team which has only between 8 and 10 players, must play the match. and if it has only 7 or less, it loses the match and pay a fine. And this rule is availalble for ALL matches.

And what about droping some players to even it up ??

For example : Next Saturday, I have a Warfare match to play, so I send my wife to the cinema. And when it is time to start the game, the other team tell me : 'sorry guys, but we are only 9 players, because one of our mate is at the cinema with your wife, so you will not play tonight ! :yay:

Furthermore, here, this is the winner team (Jolly) wich played with only 6 players.

Iam not involved in this. Just my neutral view on this.

If i understood it correctly the mission is not over when the HQ gets killed. But if there is no more HF, LF or AF then the game ends when the HQ gets killed too.

I see here two major mistakes made by both parties.

Yours rubber is this unprecise rule:

Rubber you missed to explain that structures are HF, LF, AF and HQ. The game was being played, it wasnt over yet but it seems Hotshots did loose HF, LF and the AF. Then you found the HQ, killed it, game over. Makes sense, its just the rule that is not explaining it and what is now the source of this big eDrama. For people which dont know the mission this would be very frustrating then when having the double score and more towns and loosing then because of this unprecise enough rule / mission standard. Understandable but this brings us to the mistake of Hotshots. It was definetly that you did not train for this tournament did not make yourself familiar with the mission. Its differs much from Warfare BE and Warfare BE ZGM. And there is also Mando Missiles being used which among other things balances the inbalance of Air units very good.

The resulting eDrama here, bashing, flaming, ePenis comparison is a shame for both parties.

Under normal circumstances i would say you guys rematch the game and update the rule please. But after this eDrama here now it could be pretty hard for both parties to come again to one table, to discuss and to rematch.

Is it?

This hate is really not needed guys. Please solve the problem.

Nice quiet post,

happy to answer to you here.

I'm not starting a penis comparison, just note that is not only bug or victory condition related the match that we have played, I'm sure that if they try mission and know better how works, they 100% win in 10vs6.

The problem is that I NEVER say this is professional tournament where I DO ALL SACRIFICE AND PAY STUFF OR SERVER to allow CUSTUMERS to play.

I say from the beginning that I've limited skills, and I try to arrange a good event where, people come in friendly approach.

So sorry for my reaction but, when people that never play never try come to a server and ask to other player that play in less player to explain how stuff works when they could just check before and simply tell me, we don't like this mission for this 1 2 3 reason, can you change if not we can't play, I answer 3 can be changed 1 & 2 not, so if you want to play this is situation.

Instead off, at the end of game after game ends, they start to say that mission sucks and I'm not professional.

And sorry mate but you don't have to base your experience in a tournament just reading the tournament rule you've to try mission, I explain to other people in other post what are the building that affect the victory condition, and, for me the rules continue to be secondary in a FRIENDLY tournament, you have doubt ask, I have to rewrite completly the rules, because I writed them at the start of the adventure like orientative guide to understand some aspect, I changed also following feedback and bug report the rule of mission and I update changelog and other stuff. I never say I want offer professional service for free, because I've a work and I've RL task to do during the time.

I ask help with mission edit no 1 post in the editing ( 90 players )

I've to ask stuff to benny and mandoble to have an help and those person are really nice and always try to help.

Mate trust me the point is not on my reaction or in tournament rule, but in total wrong approach of HS team, also after I told them that this is a friendly event, and they should have to try mission because have some problem and really different features. Before confirm!

I never received 1 question from them about how stuff works, and they do that during the tournament match, I've also stress from my team mate that doesn't have download last addon pack and comes late on game, so I was stressed in many area during the game, totally not fun for me after really really big effort, and this mean that I never want to play anymore in that way

If they use educate approach with respect for my work I will sure 100% rematch the game with new mission

1.11 wil lower the AI resistance and change victory condition removing the base structures destroy because for win instead of fight the best way is only hunt the enemy base from the start. And I've make a lot of work with mando with unit addon and other stuff to have a nice fight in all area land and air battle! now I will change that team that reach 200k supply win the match

but as I continue to write.

They don't ask to rematch they just say that they don't play tournament anymore because my works sucks and tournament is not professional

I ban them instant without thinking 1 second over because I'm not there to take bad words from people that I don't know

Instead I EVER answered to all bug report and to all question with 100% education and I explained to all people that use an educate approach with me.

they writed also there, 4 hours of they life wasted... and cross quote the post on tournament forum where people have problem to show to all comunity that they are really good team an professional and they leave because that.

I want remark that, the are only arrogant people and non written rule on forum but LIFE rule that I follow is that people like them just have to be far from me and from what I do.

If they apologize for what they say at the end of mission instead of write we leave tournament I'm 100% sure that we could find a GOOD solution to continue to play and have fun.

They also talk about Hint on mission and other detail totally without importance just to show to world that is this the reason because HS leave the tournament.

So now I've removed the hint before other team leave the tournament, sorry for sarcasm.

Update rule leak is my Fault, I say sorry to OTHER 9 team that are in tournament I ask help so when I change something a friend will update in rule post so it's ever updated thank you to him now we will have rules always updated...

the question that I want clarify is that I never accept arrogant and uneducate word to me also if I've do a mistake because everybody can do one and the right approach is use a quiet language.

Same as they do with first post on group A subforum

Godda... you bla bla we bla bla

nice start and nice end

I'm 100% sure that is not my english the reason of what is happened

because between FRIENDLY and PROFESSIONAL there is too much difference to be misunderstand

And I remark to all player there that I never accept fourios work you must do that you have to you you you.... because I say this is the tournament I try to do my best if is not enought for you be quiet just leave.

I'm sorry to have reported how game goes and use the word "shame" but this is related to the cross post of smart professional player that report only what is important for defend their team and send shit on my person and my event.

This for me is Hotshots team, a team that comes in a tournament without test the mission, and without understand that is a friendly tournament

That say that my work sucks and they are perfect in customer relationship and script making insted of I'm a person that can't manage situation, and that I've to learn english scripting, education, before organize a new event.

I'm not there to manage people like them, if they use different approach sure my escuse and rematch sure 100% instead of they don't play the tournament due to hint on mission and "unprofessional rule and management" when their team can give some to tournament and have fun with us without quote each line of rules.

As I say when professional organized warfare tournament will be out, I want take part sure 100%

until that, I would be free to play with friendly people that prefer to play instead of whine about (1 man) organization. and not legal approved rules

I suspended the tournament not for HS leave but because I've to find a solution with game servers, I'm talking with TL.

My 6 players team can't pay 120€+ montly to rent a good server, so I'm talking with other team to find a solution an a server to play the tournament game. I'm also removing some AI and changing other things in mission to reduce the server load.

I want add that I can forgive HS if they say that they are sorry for what they say about my work, and if they understand the nature of tournament they can come back and cooperate to improve the experience with their knowledge. And play for fun the rest of matches if not, there is no more to add in this post for me.

;)

Since this is going on and going on, I have to throw in my 5 cents too... I played this match as a sort of guest player for hotshots, so I speak for me and not for them. I was very surprised about the victory condition too. Also, i was bugged and could not buy anything in the base. But there is enough said about this.

Something more general:

Rubber, i only played 4 tournaments of different kinds in ofp and arma2. I can say one thing thought: There is no such thing as a friendly tournament, not in my experience. Tournament means you want to win. It means emotions are going high. And thats ok, because that makes the fun of it. Every tournament I played, there was heat in the air, and there was a fight even when the game was over. If you start organizing a tournament, you need very, very strong nerves.

Of the 4 tournaments I played, one crashed because the man behind it had enough of the fights... one almost crashed but was finally played to the end, but no one was happy with it because of massive rule changing in the middle of the league... two were played to the end, but even there, the fighting in the forums was not what you would call educated.

One thing that always heats things up is when the guy who defines the rules and who explains the gaps in the rules is someone who played the match himself. He will never be seen as objective.

Changing rules and not writing it down for everyone is a no-go btw.

One more thing to the game itself: You were annoyed by hotshot asking questions in global chat. Fair enough. But calling them pigs in global chat in return (or whatever the word was) and saying they were close to a ban opend the door for all heat that followed.

Edited by #momo#

Since this is going on and going on, I have to throw in my 5 cents too... I played this match as a sort of guest player for hotshots, so I speak for me and not for them. I was very surprised about the victory condition too. Also, i was bugged and could not buy anything in the base. But there is enough said about this.

Something more general:

Rubber, i only played 4 tournaments of different kinds in ofp and arma2. I can say one thing thought: There is no such thing as a friendly tournament, not in my experience. Tournament means you want to win. It means emotions are going high. And thats ok, because that makes the fun of it. Every tournament I played, there was heat in the air, and there was a fight even when the game was over. If you start organizing a tournament, you need very, very strong nerves.

Of the 4 tournaments I played, one crashed because the man behind it had enough of the fights... one almost crashed but was finally played to the end, but no one was happy with it because of massive rule changing in the middle of the league... two were played to the end, but even there, the fighting in the forums was not what you would call educated.

One thing that always heats things up is when the guy who defines the rules and who explains the gaps in the rules is someone who played the match himself. He will never be seen as objective.

Changing rules and not writing it down for everyone is a no-go btw.

One more thing to the game itself: You were annoyed by hotshot asking questions in global chat. Fair enough. But calling them pigs in global chat in return (or whatever the word was) and saying they were close to a ban opend the door for all heat that followed.

OH!!!

MY!!!

GOD!!!

I don't call they pig

P. Jesus is an esclamation

now, if you are Jesus so yes I've called you pig, and please forgive me JESUS don't let my life goes more bad than it goes now, I never suspect to meet JESUS playing ARMA and in a FRIENDLY WARFARE Tournament.

I'm tired to explain the mean of each word this is not a dictionary

and tournament game is not a live tutorial about mission

if I say friendly you understand professional

if I say stop using the global chat during the game you continue to use

if I say you have to change approach to a more quiet after your first claim post on group A forum, and you continue to use your approach

it's impossible to me to comunicate with you because you understand all that you WANT to understand.

and not what I say. and what I've sayd until now.

I'm not skilled and for this reason I use simple term really easy to understand

rules is not complete all other teams know that because follow the develompent.

I hear some really ridicoulus request 1 or more person that have to follow the match as judge to check what team do during the game, really funny to see a warfare game on TV, I answered that this is amateur friendly nature and is not necessary.

But if a team comes here not to having fun but only to add on the showcase a trophy and to say we are best. It's impossible to continue.

You come here with 100% bad approach and also after my note you continue in same way.

you have no ONE fucking WORD to say in your defence

NO ENGLISH

NO ARMA / SERVER / HINT / MISSION BUG

NO RULES

NOTHING

that justify you behaviour VS my person

NO ONE

It's because too many people think like you that no friendly tournament are arranged because for A HIGH RESPECTABLE CLAN THE ONOR IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT THE FUN

our TEAM is not a CLAN

and THIS FOR US is a GAME

you approach is DIFFERENT i respect your

but when you JOIN on DIFFERENT EVENT WITH DIFFERENT SPIRIT

you HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND BEFORE ENTER OR CHOOSE TO NOT ENTER

if I come on your server, and I start say that your works sucks and more during a game in global chat I'm sure that you ban me too.

ONLY MATURE PEOPLE WITHOUT STUPID AMBITION TO FEEL PRO ARE WELCOME ON MY EVENT.

HAVE FUN IN ALL PRO ARMA LEAGUE THAT ARE RUNNING NOW WITH JUDGE WITH SUPER TROPHY WITH 100% bug and cheat free ENVIRONMENT

and STOP TO SAY THAT I'm unable to arrange an EVENT where MY BIGGEST ERROR is to not CHECK your APPROACH before the START to quietly reject your application.

SORRY FOR YOUR WASTE OF TIME

really sorry because also mine is wasted

. The End .

Rubber

Proud to be amateur Warfare Tournament organizzator

with error but with onest goal

have fun with friendly persons

until the 1st day to the end

Guys, carry your conversation on via PMs. Nobody wants to read arguments that shouldn't be posted here in the first place.

Guys, carry your conversation on via PMs. Nobody wants to read arguments that shouldn't be posted here in the first place.

You are right and I continue to apologize about that, I banned from tournament forum to avoid that this kind of discussion start, because I need to focus on 90 people that are in now.

I'm here to defend my RIGHT to arrange a Friendly event and, to defend my person.

I ask to forum moderator to close this thread.

sorry again.

@ rubber HAHAHA i loled.

there is a thing called freedom of speech.

we use it here.

So i think it bullshi to say to moderator to lock it bcs you can't handle the crowd.

You keep saying the same shit , wich does not make things clearer.

Like i posted it before, it was not a attack on you.

but if you english was more educated than you would know.

if you know how people react and such.

you keep on saying about our bad approach, but your approach is even worse.... cmon somthing childish like a yellow card.... you said it was friendly right ;) WHAHA

"This is friendly tournament, everything works on my pc, now shut up or i ban you"

Man thats some loving words to your customers.

Momo is right.

everthing was calm and well we bought stuff for eachother.

but if you hear in game there is a problem, you as orginizer could say ok i will fix it and we fight another day, but you didnt.

btw Sulcorp server is free for HS, its sponsored by company.

The capslock is the key on the left side of the of the keyboard, you seem to leave it on so now and than.

your still unable to mange an event like this, uneducated for it ;)

Love kisses to ya'll