Sign in to follow this  
rubberkite

2011 - Warfare Team - Tournament

Our Squad can play in more than 10 players ?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Our Squad can play in more than 10 players ?

• No 10 is OK for us
    • Yes we can play in 15/16
    • Yes we can play in 20

wt.jpg

we are organizing: Warfare tournament 2011 Edition

we're looking for friendly and organized team to play some exciting warfare match!

n. of players for side/team: 10

tournament day: Saturday

tournament time: 9.30pm UTC+1

tournament starting date: Saturday 22 Jaunary 2010

mission link: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13120

website link: http://www.warfare-tournament.com

:unclesam: Challenge wants you!

Edited by Rubberkite
updating: 5 january 2011

5th Rifles would be interested in this. PM me :)

good you're welcome

in text few days we will upload the tournament site so we can start to place the team logo on the torunament slot :)

is this going to be running again in 2011? if so do we get appointed the ppl in each team?and if thats the case does that mean we just sign up or put our name down for it?

is this going to be running again in 2011? if so do we get appointed the ppl in each team?and if thats the case does that mean we just sign up or put our name down for it?

hi Oxmate, the tournament is planned to start in the middle of january 2011

so why you ask again :)

The tournament is team oriented this mean that you should have a team to join the tournament, but If you want we are looking for player to join our team, the only requisite is to play with us before the tournament and respect the appointments time, if you se I will be here for training section you must be here in order to respect other people.

We are limited slot so I need to know what's your decision, if you want to talk with your friend and create a team you can enjoy as team.

If you need more info don't esitate just ask here

:)

1st post updated

4 free slot

:bounce3:

tournament website online

Mission is out

http://forum.warfare-tournament.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9

mission is hard tweaked so try it first, and remember that tournament mean 1 weekly match for about 3 months

interested team please take a look and confirm your application for the tournament within next week

1 Jolly

2 Wild Mersenarys

3 AIGB

4 HH SR5 CSF Italia

5 Pussy Hunters

6 Band of Brothers

7 5th Rifles

8 Hotshots

cheers

Rubber

1st post updated

registration will close next saturday

not confirmed team if interested should contact me as soon as possible.

perfect tournament it's ready to start all info on tournament forum

have fun togheter ;)

I have some advise if you REALLY want to make a tournament that everybody is satisfied with:

1. Unbug the mission if you offer a "homebrew". Some examples:

- "No screen xxx" message everytime you buy AI

- Odd hints from MANDO

- Spawnkilling

- Map border error

- Players not able to buy vehicles, although highest rank, money and

factories

Also the bug report from WM team two days earlier:

"Hi:)

Tournament match ended after about 2 hrs. mission got really bugd, respawn bug(locked out side map grid) for many players. Battle.no's team commander lost construction menu and couldnt get it back even after reboot, dont know about other team commander. Several players lost connection several times. And several players couldnt get back ingame right away, and when they got ingame they had respawnbug. Dont know if this was related to mission it self or the server. Both teams agreed on ending match because it got unplayable."

Well, you cannot merge out every bug all the time, I know. But to say: "The mission works because I made it" is just LOL. What should other clans think of you?!

2. Especially the tournament hosting team should be ready at scheduled time and at full size. Not like it was at our match: 45 minutes after appointment and at 50% strength. This is even worse bcs you rescheduled match a whole week earlier on short notice.

3. Make rules clear to everyone, don't hide secret rules only YOU know about.

3 - Victory condition and points

a) Victory All city captured or all enemy structures destroyed ( 3 points + 1Star* )

b) Victory More city captured than enemy at the end of time ( 3 points )

c) Draw Same number of city captured at the end of game time ( 1 points )

Our match ended bcs you destroyed HQ BUT we had several buildings left. Erm, where do you say I can find the definition for "all structures"? I unfortunately cannot open the mission manual at google, but you forum doesn't say it here: Tournament Rules. To which rulebook tournament is bound after all?! manual, forums?! Most servers playing warfare have the rule "all buildings destroyed or towns taken" enabled..but the games end when there is no SPAWN or producing factory left....

4. Bother to explain features or unclear stuff ONLINE, especially if you made the mission. Do you know how often I have to explain features of WF BE ZGM? Rather feel proud of it than being annoyed like you did at our game: welding around with tournament bans and swear words. Just pointing at the manual ain't fair when you are using a mission you know best about. Even testing won't explain any feature or question. This also applies for the rules.

I have some advise if you REALLY want to make a tournament that everybody is satisfied with:

- Odd hints from MANDO

- Spawnkilling

- Map border error

factories

Tournament match ended after about 2 hrs. mission got really bugd, respawn bug(locked out side map grid) for many players. Battle.no's team commander lost construction menu and couldnt get it back even after reboot, dont know about other team commander. Several players lost connection several times. And several players couldnt get back ingame right away, and when they got ingame they had respawnbug. Dont know if this was related to mission it self or the server. Both teams agreed on ending match because it got unplayable."

Well, you cannot merge out every bug all the time, I know. But to say: "The mission works because I made it" is just LOL. What should other clans think of you?!

2. Especially the tournament hosting team should be ready at scheduled time and at full size. Not like it was at our match: 45 minutes after appointment and at 50% strength. This is even worse bcs you rescheduled match a whole week earlier on short notice.

Our match ended bcs you destroyed HQ BUT we had several buildings left. Erm, where do you say I can find the definition for "all structures"? I unfortunately cannot open the mission manual at google, but you forum doesn't say it here: Tournament Rules. To which rulebook tournament is bound after all?! manual, forums?! Most servers playing warfare have the rule "all buildings destroyed or towns taken" enabled..but the games end when there is no SPAWN or producing factory left....

4. Bother to explain features or unclear stuff ONLINE, especially if you made the mission. Do you know how often I have to explain features of WF BE ZGM? Rather feel proud of it than being annoyed like you did at our game: welding around with tournament bans and swear words. Just pointing at the manual ain't fair when you are using a mission you know best about. Even testing won't explain any feature or question. This also applies for the rules.

Nothing to add. I had tonight a bad experience with you Rubber.

I lost 4 hours of my life.

100% agreed!

...me too !!!

Killing only the MHQ is not a destruction !!

11 vs 5 Towns + 1000 Points more = Lost ?

Whilst I wasn't there for the match, from everything I've heard is that this has been conducted in a very unprofessional manner. The host, rather than discussing the various issues brought up, has instead switched to denial mode, banned Hotshots impulsively and deleted our posts on the tourney forums instead of letting other people make their minds up, its almost as if he's afraid of what we are saying. He also seems to think that because the mission works fine on his PC with no problems, it will work for everyone with no problems despite numerous posts from other sources stating otherwise. So if you had problems and bugs, its clearly your fault and not the mission. This logic is very flawed.

Now also from what I've heard, I admit Hotshots was not prepared for the mission and we had questions. This is our fault, and we had scheduled a training session for the evening of the match before we realised that the schedule had suddenly been changed and we were all of a sudden facing a match. This in itself is not that professional, any changes made should be made well in advance and the leaders of each group should be personally contacted so they are aware of the changes and can prepare accordingly.

The biggest issue I see is the wording of the victory conditions. From what I understand, HS was winning the match, over 1000 points ahead, twice as many towns and the opposite team was just funding rubber to use his MANDO enhanced Apache. Its a fair enough strategy, if quite lame, but our MHQ gets killed and suddenly the match is over when we had several buildings left when the tourney manual clearly states:

a) Victory All city captured or all enemy structures destroyed ( 3 points + 1Star* )

I'm sorry, but simply killing the MHQ is not ALL structures. This is not us not understanding how the tourney works or crying because we apparently lost, this is directly from the hosts manual on how this is supposed to work, so perhaps you can understand our confusion and anger at how killing the MHQ becomes ALL structures. Especially when from all accounts, we clearly had the advantage during the game.

Quite simply, the host has not managed this very well at all and is blaming everything else but himself for the problems that have occurred. Perhaps in the future a neutral party should observe each match to ensure a fair and quality game that observes the rules of the manual so this sort of problem is avoided in the future.

Edited by Ange1

I don't want to waste time with you there on in other place,

1st you continue to use professional in an tournament organized for free and to having fun, I'm not having fun play with people that wine for a debug hint that doesn't affect gameplay, I'm not skilled scripter and I've informed all people about this.

Mission works fine, with some bug, that are same for everyone can happens and ArmA is not 100% bug free and is not ideal to play a tournament with a mission that can have a lot of problem with script due to lag or server fps.

Before confirmation I ask to check mission, and to read mando missile to know how system and mission works, Victory condition are the same, and n. of city rule is changed due to more SV value of the central area mod that I've made to enhance pvp battle.

You don't follow the development of the mission with know bugs you accept to play and you start to whine for a match lost we was 6 and you 10 + 1 server was without password and we have problem with people too, nobody is perfect.

You choose to not play anymore an unprofessional tournament where you are not welcome anymore due to your bad approach.

you have not right of replica on my forum after you say that my works sucks

you say on forum therefore we leave the tournament.

So you autoban your team

Your approach was totally wrong, you don't read all about this is friendly tournament, you believe to be PRO in a game without chance to control what's happen, and you pretend to play with judge online when I just want to have fun with people

with education, and friendly and quiet approach

you loose all my respect like team an like players, if you say that you're sorry for that we can try to fix togheter what can fixed and you can play the rest of "friendly game"

If you need professional tournament you are in wrong place and you've to know that from the begining

I banned you from forum because I don't want to spend my time with justification about your behaviour related to my works and tournament.

All team plays mission before and know victory condition, that only some kind of structures are counted is same supremacy condition as old benny edition

AF HF LF HQ are only the structures that count I release a lot of mission in order to let team test and know what's wrong there... before confirmation I ask to all to check mission because there are some know issues and some big difference.

All other team tested and reported and I try to do my best to fix where I can fix

If you were more present on the first phase you could choose to leave before start, instead of you start to claim about stupid and ininfluent hint that mando can confirm they are only for debug and I used last warhead because the grand bounty kill with mando system there work in more efficent way.

I look for smart and educate people to play with, I've RL work and I organize this for fun your arrogance ban you not me.

I will give you second chance if you change your approach, and if some of you want to help me in improving mission this will be really welcome.

if not, I think there is no more to talk about

remark:

I play and organize for fun, if people that loose start to say your works and your mission sucks, I don't have fun and so two option or stop or continue to play with "happy" people

I choose second option...

bye

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Nothing to add. I had tonight a bad experience with you Rubber.

I lost 4 hours of my life.

I lost more time of my life with people like you.

go and play another PROFESSIONAL Warfare tournament selected from a long list of avaiable event organized with professional people payed for that.

sure my team will be in too....

Only one note I'm sad I supposed to play with a good team, instead of I shot down totally noob pilot and destroy structure without defence and without challenge.

Sorry here arcade tab fire doesn't work.....

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

- Odd hints from MANDO

- Spawnkilling

- Map border error

factories

LOL LOL LOL LOL

you're the man

now if virtual host leak server power and people with 800ms ping will be disconnected is related to mission maker?

there are some know bugs, and I informed people that sometime due to bad JIP process when server lag some script are not executed and return bad value. I can't do nothing to avoid that I inform people on mission manual (3 languages) that if problem occurs with action you have to relog, and also we play on server without password with people without addons that attemp to login this is a scandal

mate, LISTEN ME

you play totally wrong mission vs US, because we try to take center of the map that has higher value, as soon as we can and we can build stuff to fight vs you also if we was 6 vs 10 with a lot of stres for me during the game, also I've to write on global chat to answer to you instead of move and play.

you take side town with less supply value if we spot your base soon you loose also supply earned because you take the middle of the map too late in the game....

I shot down your pilot without fight

I destroy all base and maybe ai shot me because you never try to aim with mando

You're colonel you are from HOTSHOTS team and you can't buy structure in base this is a scandal next time I will create a special red carpet for you

the most funnyest thing is that you believe to be PRO!

Yes my skill with script is not good but my idea is valid and lot of people like them.

Rank is only for use special class features but you don't read the manual and you believe to find your same features on this mission...

this is really funny

mate you have only 1 thing to do

have some day of shame

for loose a game vs 6 player

to play a tournament without know mission and without ask no info about before start, I talk with almost all TL they ask me how stuff works and sometimes I go in their server to show how to do some things.

You ask me info during the tournament match this is really really funny mate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

you're best mission maker and players of the world in your perfect professional ArmA environment withou Mando System and really exciting and balanced gameplay with balanced Kamov and air accurate system

hahahahaha

hahahahaha

GO HOME

and stop blame me

Edited by Rubberkite
can't express myself too much well in english

Funny multiple teams complain about mission and bug and you post this:

It's really important to understand before continue that I'm not here to make you happy, you are here to make me happy...

I try to do my best to enhance the esperience but if your team approach leak of fairplay, education, and also comprension for problems that can occurs ( and I'm sure that they will occurs) It's not on my will to keep all team here and waste time like with Hotshots I've to spend time to defend myself on BIS forum and this for me is totally unacceptable

because I want to spend my time for people that help me to continue not that say that my works suck after they loose 6 vs 10. Because they don't know how mission works, because they never test and never play with us before tournament.

SO REMEMBER if you start to create post with arrogance, with claims and whine, and more, you will be instant banned from there.

Main goal of this tournament is to find a comunity of people that have fun play togheter, and this goal is a success because I've fun when I play with some people from this group, I want to know more also other team, and when a good comunity will be there, you(we) don't worry anymore about a bug or an fucking hint on mission, you just think to have fun sometime you/we win sometime you/we loose.

And this approach is required not optional.

First of all we dont mind that we lost, but we do mind the way it happend.

its stupid to say that we need to make you happy.... People will like your mission if its without bugs/ or minimized. and dont act arrogant when you have been asked a question, typical italian....

i really thought you where nice guy, but if i say goddamint and say that it sucks than it doesnt mean im attcking you as person, i was reacting on the way it went.

But you started threatning with yellow cards? wtf?

ever heard of "Online play may change your gaming experience" Thats mainly soyou know sometimes peopl say bad words like goddamnit and this sucks, they can even say you suck,yes.

You banned me from forums so we put our posts somwhere else for the whole world to read. (and i will mail them as well to be sure you get them).

We dont need to follow a development of a mission, if you join a tournament you expect that everything is fixed and all has been thought of. so everybody can have fun.

We are not bug checkers, we are here to play tournament.

Not to start tournament and develop it on the way....

about the approach, just answer a simply question in game and answer without saying we pigs...

I have every right to say what i want where ever i want, its called freedom of speech.

do not refer to an old benny mission... this is why we keep developping our mission.

active in first phase? you want me to keep track of 2/3 development progresses. while you seem not be able to do 1?

We dont want to be back in tournament and defnitly not gonna say sorry for something you caused moslty.

and we sure as hell not gonna help your development.

I warned you in the beginning to make proper rules, but you didnt.

I gave you some ideas as well.

another tip: if you cant handle the critisism dont start tournament.

glad we can talk about it here.

Greetings,

Funny multiple teams complain about mission and bug and you post this:

First of all we dont mind that we lost, but we do mind the way it happend.

its stupid to say that we need to make you happy.... People will like your mission if its without bugs/ or minimized. and dont act arrogant when you have been asked a question, typical italian....

i really thought you where nice guy, but if i say goddamint and say that it sucks than it doesnt mean im attcking you as person, i was reacting on the way it went.

But you started threatning with yellow cards? wtf?

ever heard of "Online play may change your gaming experience" Thats mainly soyou know sometimes peopl say bad words like goddamnit and this sucks, they can even say you suck,yes.

You banned me from forums so we put our posts somwhere else for the whole world to read. (and i will mail them as well to be sure you get them).

We dont need to follow a development of a mission, if you join a tournament you expect that everything is fixed and all has been thought of. so everybody can have fun.

We are not bug checkers, we are here to play tournament.

Not to start tournament and develop it on the way....

about the approach, just answer a simply question in game and answer without saying we pigs...

I have every right to say what i want where ever i want, its called freedom of speech.

do not refer to an old benny mission... this is why we keep developping our mission.

active in first phase? you want me to keep track of 2/3 development progresses. while you seem not be able to do 1?

We dont want to be back in tournament and defnitly not gonna say sorry for something you caused moslty.

and we sure as hell not gonna help your development.

I warned you in the beginning to make proper rules, but you didnt.

I gave you some ideas as well.

another tip: if you cant handle the critisism dont start tournament.

glad we can talk about it here.

Greetings,

don't worry mate I've copyed all this post to a pdf so I will remember how much you're funny.

I accept criticism on the creation phase and I was open to talk with all, this is not a job for me and I'm not here ( I mean on tournament ) to have all team happy make 100 people happy is impossible, people from Est EU and USA have ping too much high, some server in virtual rent doesn't have enough power to manage game, and what you suppose that I invite all to my house to play a LAN party?

I need respect from people and your team, doesn't try mission before 1st game and after loose without challege they say on global chat mission sucks youre not professional this for me is leak of education and not a criticism

so, I just say if you don't like the friendly approach of tournament it's not your place bye, what I've to say more.

SUre you've to say that I'm unskilled evil and unable to manage a tournament it's your way to defend your mistake instead of apologise for what you say on global chat at the end of mission.

the reason because I ban you from forum is because answer to you it's a waste of time for me

I understand what kind of people you are, and if you talk with mule, mule always rest mule they can't become horse so just a waste of time

My english is not perfect I can't express myself as I would ... maybe is better in that way... haha

Don't worry I've wrote all your criticism on this and in tournament forum, in a pdf called mumIampro and I will keep with me to read when I will be sad

a remark about hint:

they are just hint not bug, the setdisplay side chat is from benny mod maybe it can removed is because we add a final HUD to the mission and it doesn't appears so I ask help and this debug code was here, same for mando hint doesn't affect gameplay and is not a bug, you're trying to sent shit on a tournament because you get banned from due to your leak of education

so continue for me now is just funny chat

have fun here

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

I apologize for what's happen in this post and I don't continue to reply anymore.

last two remarks:

1 If you don't understand that we are playing an amateur friendly tournament after I sayd to you more than 1 time.. is not my problem

2 First yellow card you got using really bad esclamation on forum and I say to you to change approach I deleted the post because in teamspeak we talk about that and I supposed to have solved the problem.....

3 You paste only a part of my post on tournament forum

here is complete post:

I'm thinking about a solution, and any idea is welcome sure I will valuate each in order to find a best compromise also with my low scripting skills.

About BOB vs PH match

BOB team teach me that if we continue to play with these rules, all things that I've created are unuseful due to only spotting of MHQ an "Extreme" way to win, and my respect from BOB team is really HIGH because I read all the reason of this tactic,

So to avoid that this tournamet will be played without fight just hunting game, I've to find a solution to reward who is best in overall skills not only base spotting. This means a "complete" revolution in victory condition in order to reward team that is best in land air and tactical game aspect this was and is MY MAIN GOAL.

Another REMARK.

It's really important to understand before continue that I'm not here to make you happy, you are here to make me happy...

I try to do my best to enhance the esperience but if your team approach leak of fairplay, education, and also comprension for problems that can occurs ( and I'm sure that they will occurs) It's not on my will to keep all team here and waste time like with Hotshots I've to spend time to defend myself on BIS forum and this for me is totally unacceptable

because I want to spend my time for people that help me to continue not that say that my works suck after they loose 6 vs 10. Because they don't know how mission works, because they never test and never play with us before tournament.

SO REMEMBER if you start to create post with arrogance, with claims and whine, and more, you will be instant banned from there.

Main goal of this tournament is to find a comunity of people that have fun play togheter, and this goal is a success because I've fun when I play with some people from this group, I want to know more also other team, and when a good comunity will be there, you(we) don't worry anymore about a bug or an fucking hint on mission, you just think to have fun sometime you/we win sometime you/we loose.

Hope to see you soon on battlefield

Rubber

the only one REAL valid rule of tournament is the tournament goal itself:

You don't meet this requirement because your " Criticism" leak of basic principles of education, and I'm not your teacher, and I'm not here to manage people like you.

If I made some mistake I will spend more time to fix this is sure, and every day I try to improve the esperience but I'm not here to listen people that say that my works sucks, when they don't know how much effort is necessary to do that.

You can talk about servers but our server, like i mentioned is perfect for all people on the world due to its low ping.

One choice, to use ZUES ai also kicks in very hard on server performance and lag.

Maybe you should not have chosen this to sart with.

But now you gonna hot a server from home?? with your italian connection? how will this not lag?

And its redicilous to say that everything is perfect bcs it worked on my pc....

people like me dont talk with mule's or other animals, though im taking to you...

Im not defending my mistake.

like posted before, yes we did not train.

but according to tournament rule it shouldve not been a game over when HQ got killed. (you see yo need to make rules better).

That is what is bothering us.

Yes it was ok after you visite TS and we talked about it. But than you say some stupid things ingame and than i will just forget about that.

You posted match tim 21:15, we had 10 guys ready to fight at 21:15...

your team wasnt even ready a 22:00 you failed to manage your team to be in time with proper addons.

I got these 10 players ready for last minute match.

And you can say what you want that we didnt train but we had advantage over your team. more supplies and more towns.

seems you went for your 4 needed towns to get a airfac and than base hunt. (wich i recall from another post you dont like).

So sidechat is from benny mission? why dont we have it on our other missions than? bcs you modified something and you cant recall what?

The hint has no use, its not doing anything, so yes its a bug.

we dont lack education, look my english is almost perfect, in speech and writing. What school did you... o never mind xD. Bt i think its like this when Peter talks italian: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhuOicPFZY

Dont act like you kicked us out bcs we left.

and yes i know how much effort it takes to make a mission.

Yes its big fun here

OO now i need to put some text in bold

your here to manage a tournament, wich you did not learn for.

-Social education, so you can talk to people?

-English, so everybody understands you clearly?

-Stress management, so you can handle talking to people who have something to say. and so you can do this tournament and work, with complaining your tired?

-Learn some scripting so you can properly fix this mission?

-Planning, so you can plan a normal start date for the tournament, so you are sure everything works perfectly

- basic computer knowledge, so you know everybodies computer is different and it doesnt mean that if it works on your pc it will also work on others.

Some lack of education i think.....

Since when did destroying the enemy HQ and leave them with no way to repair it in any strategy game NOT win you the match?

In any case THIS forum is hardly the place for discussing such issues.

Hotshots you really should have tested the mission a bit more than you did, you shouldn't have acted all butthurt because you weren't ready for it.

Rubber probably could have made things clearer but then English isn't his first language.

manual does not even mention victory conditions, after some searching on forums we found:

http://forum.warfare-tournament.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4

#1 copy/paste from your forums, rubber:

3 - Victory condition and points

* stars will be used in case of tie for the final round access

The match starts. at some point you shoot mhq and few other structures and voila, you won. So we start to wonder.. because we had structures left, and you won.. the rules that you made up say that all structures have to be destroyed as victory condition. (?)

So moments later the discussion starts on your forums.. and you say:

http://forum.warfare-tournament.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=58

#2 copy/paste from your forums, rubber:

structures that are valid for mission are LF HF AF HQ ( not barracks radar radio tower)

Bending rules --> Not our mistake..

Edited by Scorpionzi

Since when did destroying the enemy HQ and leave them with no way to repair it in any strategy game NOT win you the match?

In any case THIS forum is hardly the place for discussing such issues.

Hotshots you really should have tested the mission a bit more than you did, you shouldn't have acted all butthurt because you weren't ready for it.

Rubber probably could have made things clearer but then English isn't his first language.

In rules it says when you destroy all enemey buildings are destroyed, in this case HQ is a building yes. BUT when we still have buildings left game shold not be won (since it didnt say n rules).

True this is not the place but as he banned me from the forum, and we like to share it with you all we post it here.

Yes we shouldve trained, but we where there to fight and we had many advantage over other team. (2 times the points, more supply and 6 more towns than they had)

Like said before we dont mind that we lost, but how we lost.

English isnt my first language either. So lack of education on the other side. (to use rubbers own words)

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Rubber stop updated post if there was allready a reply

E-DU-CA-TION

Education is the process by which people learn:

Instruction refers to the facilitating of learning, usually by a teacher.

Teaching refers to the actions of a real live instructor to impart learning to the student.

Learning refers to learning with a view toward preparing learners with specific knowledge, skills, or abilities that can be applied immediately upon completion

You can talk about servers but our server, like i mentioned is perfect for all people on the world due to its low ping.

One choice, to use ZUES ai also kicks in very hard on server performance and lag.

Maybe you should not have chosen this to sart with.

But now you gonna hot a server from home?? with your italian connection? how will this not lag?

And its redicilous to say that everything is perfect bcs it worked on my pc....

people like me dont talk with mule's or other animals, though im taking to you...

Im not defending my mistake.

like posted before, yes we did not train.

but according to tournament rule it shouldve not been a game over when HQ got killed. (you see yo need to make rules better).

That is what is bothering us.

Yes it was ok after you visite TS and we talked about it. But than you say some stupid things ingame and than i will just forget about that.

You posted match tim 21:15, we had 10 guys ready to fight at 21:15...

your team wasnt even ready a 22:00 you failed to manage your team to be in time with proper addons.

I got these 10 players ready for last minute match.

And you can say what you want that we didnt train but we had advantage over your team. more supplies and more towns.

seems you went for your 4 needed towns to get a airfac and than base hunt. (wich i recall from another post you dont like).

So sidechat is from benny mission? why dont we have it on our other missions than? bcs you modified something and you cant recall what?

The hint has no use, its not doing anything, so yes its a bug.

we dont lack education, look my english is almost perfect, in speech and writing. What school did you... o never mind xD. Bt i think its like this when Peter talks italian: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhuOicPFZY

Dont act like you kicked us out bcs we left.

and yes i know how much effort it takes to make a mission.

Yes its big fun here

OO now i need to put some text in bold

your here to manage a tournament, wich you did not learn for.

-Social education, so you can talk to people?

-English, so everybody understands you clearly?

-Stress management, so you can handle talking to people who have something to say. and so you can do this tournament and work, with complaining your tired?

-Learn some scripting so you can properly fix this mission?

-Planning, so you can plan a normal start date for the tournament, so you are sure everything works perfectly

- basic computer knowledge, so you know everybodies computer is different and it doesnt mean that if it works on your pc it will also work on others.

Some lack of education i think.....

I don't know what to write mate ;)

I say that my english is not too much good to explain all that I feel about your "approach to the tournament" and this is better because would be more corolful and fun for other forum readers.

Sometimes also people that speak same language, doesn't understand and doesn't want to understand what other people say.

I answer to who ask me why you ban Hotshots, I've not banned them they choose to leave tournament I just close the door behind them.

So

I'm sure that my english will improve, my skill in scripting also, and I'm also sure that you will be always poor people that act like a PRO Team, and start a tournament without try mission before 1st day, I waste time to re do again schedule, if you test mission when I ask you say me WE don't like that mission we don't like how you write the rule sorry it's not for us, I say no problem like I sayd to other team.

You don't test you come and ask during play, people told me that they can't come just some minute before the game and I was stressed about that I'm not in other people mind and I answer to you start mission we start in 4 or we give you table win, more than this I can't do, I can't create some human I'm not Jesus.

I answer to your mail that this is a friendly tournament, and you come there like the world champion, if someone start to talk with me

using

you MUST, I don't read the rest of text, because I don't MUST nothing.

So IMHO if you continue to offend a person a tournament for his english or skills where you join totally without test it's stuff before, you looks like ridicoulus.

I'm sure also with some bug that we can have a lot of fun there and also other people are sure of that, and other maybe are there because there'isnt an alternative, so I'm not stupid I know also that... but for me is not a problem until they start to be arrogant and pretend professional and control over the matches.

I've RL works and I spend all free time resources in forum site and mission, and leak organization of my team and I'm not happy also for my team mate that doesn't respect what they say at the start. I also told to you that we could play another day if you don't know that you have to play, you say to me no problem we got enought players.

about your bold text,

thank you for your criticism I will write a note so I will remember your tips thank you.

about our match

we got 7 town all in central area we ends with 5 because you take two of our at the end of game

the game time was 3.16 hours and we start base hunting after 2.30 hours

about zeus AI and server performance... your affermation is not true

1st I keep only some pbo of zeus ai, ( spotting distance and some behaviours ) and this doesn't affect performance. Your server works great I've just say that also your group can make errors becaouse server must be password protected for tournament game, and addons are also required on mission.sqm, maybe you can play without tgw addons without compass without stmovement and without zeus but this mean a big disadvantage for you not an advantage.

As I repeat stop to find ridicoulus justification you want to leave the tournament, I banned you so you can't enter anymore I write that you choose to leave I just close the door SO. I wasted time with schedule and with your team, you waste 3.16 hours +15 min of wait time

wanna continue an infinite debate about that ?

next time you join an amateur tournament, don't believe to be in a professional environment with many organizer and resources, this is one man project and you're blaming me after you show me your poor value on battlefield.

after 20 min of play I was 1st with 0 dead, you start to dead continously and some people say in global it's hard here...

thanks to zeus AI, I've gived a little more brain to the AI and is more fun instead of fight AI that if you are 1000m away just wait that you kill them all

you don't find reason and you are here talking about debug hint

what all team will think about you?

you come here as CRCTI Champion, and never try tournament mission before and you say to me I'm unprofessional ?

you pretend that me during the game have to use global chat to teach you how stuff works, this is professional ?

I talk minutes on global chat before ask you to stop using it, and with Jesus ... I don't want to offend you, is just an exclamation not a direct offense, and you say why you call me pig, ... you believe to be jesus? is possible...

About the sidechat set display no# it's a hint to understand what's happen with hud in game, I will remove in 1.11.

And 0 or coord hint is due to mando new warheads sqf that are WIP but if you want know all... with this release you get score also with Metis if you kill vehicle and I prefered to put that because it's more balanced than previous without hint... I could wait after the match because we are blu and you red and I prefer to add as soon as I can also with hint inside it.

Every EDUCATE QUESTION on my forum has got a EDUCATE answer, and I've answered to all question that people ask to me. But I am here to play too and during the game with my team problem, is not the best moment to ask me how stuff works, after manual, forum and 2 months of testing.

so sorry but at my eyes you are just people that believe to be better than other because win something sometimes ago, and this is the key for my reason, I'm not crazy or evil like you're here to pubblish that to reader..

you win also a medal on my tournament

check the trophy forum