Sign in to follow this  
Litos

Community Awards 2010?

Is this going to happen? :( I'm really hoping for it, and I'd really love to participate.

And I'm sorry if I somehow missed this, if it's been announced.

Thanks

Oh, okay. Yeah I was wondering if it was a very late contest. I'm waiting and hoping! :D

hmm... A shame that we haven't heard anything yet...

As for now, I would like to propose Vagabon789s dégât collatéral as the best ARMA made movie. Pure magic...

I think keeping soon 10 years old game alive and in comptetitions these days must be hard, even in case of classic like OFP. :(

I think keeping soon 10 years old game alive and in comptetitions these days must be hard, even in case of classic like OFP. :(

Well, Placebo already answered me last year about it, i kind of understand his point of view but i'm still not happy with it. OFP community is more alive than ArmA1 one.

Does anyone else have Problems with the voting-form? It keeps telling me:

Please enter a valid email address

Does anyone else have Problems with the voting-form? It keeps telling me: Please enter a valid email address

Same problem here.

And here. After I used another one it was accepted.

Maybe the field for the email accepts only a certain amount of characters. The second address I used was way shorter than the first.

And here. After I used another one it was accepted.

Maybe the field for the email accepts only a certain amount of characters. The second address I used was way shorter than the first.

I do not think so. I used the shortest of my email addresses. :confused:

My friend wanted to vote but when he clicks the "confirmation" link in the e-mail it says the code is wrong?

Hi everyone,

I have just taken a look on the poll settings and I can't see anything wrong. I also submited few test votes with various and really "exotic" (long, multiple dots and commas) email addresses and the form always accepted it.

During the recent 2009 Awards we have uncovered many attemtps of multiple voting, so this time we have introduced email confirmation system. Nothing is watertight, of course. Still, the email confirmation is kind of obstacle which might prevent the most easiest multiple voting while being still somehow acceptable by most of the participants.

Please, try the basic precautions like cookie cleanup and alternative email address, that's all I can suggest now. We will check the settings once again just for sure but I'm afraid there is nothing else to be done while the nominations are in progress.

UPDATE: After another few attempts it really turned out the issue might be too long domain name. System rejects anything exceeding 17 characters...

Edited by Jennik
update

Are we required to nominate every category? There are some I don't know very well and I can't really nominate anything.

It seems like its' February but voting hasn't commenced yet. Any news on this?

It seems like its' February but voting hasn't commenced yet. Any news on this?

Wondering this as well.

What's the rush? It's been February for barely 36 hours over in BIS Town. Give them a break.

Yeah, true. Sorry, I just got a bit excited, heh.

Wow, thanks guys for not one, but two nominations. Its an honor to be on this nomination list by itself. *bows*

Gratulations to the finalist.

But I have one problem, I dont like that you are forced to vote in every category.

I dont know about the missions and the videos so I just randomly selected one, they all deserve the vote because they are there but still.

Edited by zigzag