aaman

De binarized MLOD BIS models download?

Is there anywhere i can download BIS allready debinarized models from resistance 1.96 to work with?

In MLOD format?

Have to much troubble with the binarize thing.

Im doing a mod and it´s little hard to complete if half of it is in ODOL format.

Even got troubble to binarize from MLOD to ODOL and then winpbo just shut down when it comes to pbo everything.

And the game crashes when going from extract pbo with winpbo ODOL to MLOD with explorer, compress pbo with winpbo and back to res/addon folder... No mather if i save the pbo as resistance.pbo or just pbo.

Crashes anyway.

Edited by aaman

They are doing things more easy, i got them.

Was thinking if there where any relised by somone, the whole resistance folder.

With the binarize tools i dont know if i need to be very lucky or somthing.

Here i find it here in the forums, but it´s ArmA, maybe can use this in OFP?

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=61&t=67070

Almost 300 mb.

( Sorry forgot about the doublepost rules, now i cant edit this post away, is it possible to do that?)

Look like i cant delete it.

Edited by aaman

You are not allowed to use the ArmA sample models in OFP.

You are not allowed to use the ArmA sample models in OFP.

What i could read in the license was.

3) Bohemia Interactive doesn't give you permission to exploit ArmA Sample Models in any other way, especially not to convert them for use in any other game or engine than ArmA or its sequels and expansion.

Further i could read an explonation on the word sequel here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQL

As it has always been known, is that Arma is the 1,5 version of the OFP game engine.

Im not saying anything about this, just that i dont going to need the ArmA models, just maybe there LOD´s.

If you turn it around, chances are much higher that i will need my own models in ArmA or ArmA2 that i created for Operation Flashpoint.

And there was lots of models that was not created in oxygen for Operation Flashpoint, how they where converted to p3d i dont know.

Edited by aaman

What i could read in the license was.

3) Bohemia Interactive doesn't give you permission to exploit ArmA Sample Models in any other way, especially not to convert them for use in any other game or engine than ArmA or its sequels and expansion.

Further i could read an explonation on the word sequel here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQL

Sequels / expansions => the games which are following ArmA (ArmA2 / OA and DLC) or expansions (like Queen Gambit). Those are the only games where those samples are allowed, hence not OFP which was a previous game (and not a sequel).

What i could understand of the explonation in wiki is, if anything has the same programming language like OFP and ArmA and ArmA2 they are all sequels.

It´s just a matter of interpretation and understanding.

Edited by aaman

OFP was released before ArmA. It makes it a prequel, not a sequel.

Using the ArmA sample models in OFP is not allowed. Period.

In that case i will try not to mix the three games together.:)