Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: Private Military Company 1.00 released

again each answer i pick will not be the right one :cool: so wait and see :D

The eastern winds will soon be upon us ?

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Most of the time I think being a BI developper must something awesome but I'm wondering what on earth Dwarden has done to diserve such a punition : dealing with the customers on the forum.

He probably crashed into Maruk's car, destroyed the coffee machine or integrated a DLC's campaign into a patch. Who knows ?

:D

that information is classified ...

or he is the right one to take care of customers and community needs

that information is classified ...

Not anymore, it isn't. It just got posted on WikiLeaks. :yay:

Aww... Well like I said, I hope it wasn't the last. ArmA 2 is still my favorite game, and only ArmA 3 can change that ;)

I take it there is no issue with intalling full PMC over the 1.56 / Lite patch ? Used the wrong Paypal a/c and a world of grief to sort it so have to wait a week (damned eCheques).

All I can say is that I really hope so. Unlike some of the other people on the forum who're complaining or feel cheated, I must say that I really did like PMC for the campaign and I have been able to make some interesting scenarios in the editor with the new units. Can't seem to understand what the gripe with the map is...it's actually pretty flat minus the crater in the ground and a few hills, making it perfect for small/mid sized armor/combined arms battles. It's also good for special op scenarios with all the thick brush on the ground. I love receiving new content for the game, I really hope that there is more to come. I'm willing to pay whatever :D Anyways keep up the great work guys!

Double WTF: I just had a pleasant chat with Lt. Michael Moore, US Army and Pvt. Michael Moore, ION Inc. Then I talked to Pvt. Bobby Young, ION Inc. and Sgt. Bobby Hanau, ION Inc. :391:

What's up with the name choices? :confused:

Honestly If you can find one other guy, in the 73.000 members of this forum, who cares as much as you about the AI names well...well...well...well I would be speechless

or he is the right one to take care of customers and community needs

Damn right, After 3 days I'd probably been fired by BIS for insulting the holy customers. I hope BIS refunds you for your daily 3 boxes of relaxing pills

Edited by Macadam Cow

Honestly If you can find one other guy, in the 73.000 members of this forum, who cares as much as you about the AI names well...well...well...well I would be speechlesspills

I don't care, really, I'm just pointing out a highly unlikely coincidence.

5th mission is amazing!!!

New map is amazing too! Indeed it's too small but quality of the map is really nice... all terrain, textures etc.. it's very well done... too bad its so small :C

3rd mission...

It's stupid, probably worst mission... I mean... it's stupid... get rid of 1st crowd, then just walk along

I'm also getting very low FPS like 0.01 in cutscenes... It kills immersion a bit...

Some time half of the video is fine then it starts lagging, some time whole video lags, some time partly lags... strange.

PS why is Proving grounds so damn small? LOL

How much space do you need for a lap dance? ;)

Oh joy....now the missions don't load once I've died, the loading bar just stays frozen....fun.

The only way to fix it is to 'ctrl, alt, delete' and re-load ARMA2. This has never happened on any other BIS campaigns I've played?

Hi,

Why I can´t see the PMC campaign in the select screen?

Steam User, PMC Lite, no Mods.

Bought, downloaded, loaded up and went through the first mission. Love it so far. Plays great, nice frame rates. Hate to hear others disappointed. I've loving it. So instead of buying a 12 pack of Leinenkugel's I bought this and don't have a headache in the morning! Money well spent, IMO.

man!! the ambush mission with the sputnik think is IMPOSIBLE HARD!

Firstly, I can hit nothing with that thing, second, I can hit anything becasue they are everywhere. Im going to switch difficult to ubernoobmode instead veteran :s

How many missions are there in the campaign? I mean exactly. I know the announcement said "more than ten".

Ive read all your comments and am still buying the DLC.

BIS could basically offer to send me a turd with cocktail umbrella stuck on the top and i'd STILL send them a tenner.

We will be coming up to a decade of BIS wargames soon, the sum of all the money ive spent on every game/expansion they have released to date is far eclipsed by the ridiculously large number of hours of fun they have given me over the years.

they deserve my cash more than any other dev team i can think of.

I'm still considering buying this DLC, my friend and coop buddies are asking me what to do. Well, first I would like to see some quality control in this paid addon products:

provingwhat.jpg

tell them to stop being pussies and make theyre own mind up?

How many missions are there in the campaign? I mean exactly. I know the announcement said "more than ten".

I dont know, Im in mission 6 now, or 7th, dont remember. Lot of action, its different I think