Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: Private Military Company 1.00 released

I dont know, I want to get the full pack, but i dont think I will be a happy customer after I pay the money, whats the point for buying if it didn't offer as much as BAF had offered?

Then simply don't do it. I prefer for example disc versions, but I purchased both DLC's just to give a little payback and support for ten years of fun playing BIS has given me for exchange. Best game investment I ever did.

Kind regards

Top Tip - Player two actually gets to play our
for himself in 2-player co-op! Choose wisely ;)

I wondered what happened to that scene! :D

If anyone's at all interested, I wrote a (rather long, but hopefully extensive enough) review of my experiences so far with the PMC DLC here on my website. TL;DR: I'd give it a 7/10, and I have enjoyed it, but I can't wholeheartedly recommend a definite buy to people like I could with the BAF DLC. ;)

Edited by Zipper5
D'oh. Fixed the link.

I really like it (Proving Grounds). I understand that people (particularly fans of large-scale armoured engagement/ air deployments) will dislike it, but it has an entirely unique atmosphere, and I hope - like Shapur - it will be taken as something that gives our community more options/ a different challenge.

Yeah if you want a massive battle it's a bit dissapointing but for small scale PVP matches or clan training it's epic. Just remember not to stand too close to those petrol pumps :)

I'm still considering buying this DLC, my friend and coop buddies are asking me what to do. ...

I recommend to buy PMC!

I think BIS put a lot of effort into the new campaign, the map and the new "toys".

Personally I don't like the PMC campaign and the new map very much, but tastes are different. The idee behind "Proving Grounds" is great and there are some really nice places (the dry river bed, the crater etc.). A bigger size of this map and a little more variety (for example a small military base with some bunkers and not so often the same dead tree) would have been nice.

Maybe putting the campaign into the actual patch was unmeant. I know no other company with such a good connection to the community. They take the wishes of the community into account and are very helpful. All the more we should support BIS with buying this additional content.

KA-60, AA-12, PMC units and armored SUV are a great asset to ARMA 2 and many gamers are enjoying the new campaign.

Happy meal can be a lot of fun :p

Before or after you eat it?:D

I'm half way through the campaign and it's not as bad as some make you believe it.

Besides, if you can't afford a measley $10 addon... stop eating out!

After a couple of hours with this, I've come to a single conclusion; It doesn't matter that it's not expensive, it simply is not good value for money.

It's not all bad, mind. The new helo is nice. Won't take much to hack it into a Dauphine for double your money. :) It looks lovely, low speed handling seems a bit odd - a little unstable, maybe.

The SUV is good fun, not sure if either it or the helicopter have any real precedence or actually exist in this role.

I love the Proving Ground. Yes, it's a little small, but what there is is high quality. It's such a shame it couldn't be twice as big - that would be a useful, playable size. As it is, it's too small to be any use.

Armex is a bit contrived, but equally, it saves us all making that "mess about" mission that we all do when we get a new unit - you know, a couple of new units in an empty map, a few MP slots and blow each other up :). The missions within Armex are good fun, though a bit buggy. I got stuck spectating the last part when I played it. The driving assault course is particular fun. Getting a bus fully airborne is something everyone should do.

BAF got fair acclaim, despite it not having an MBT. I know the back story didn't require it, but I suspect the back story was manufactured around the units BI made. IE, the units came first and the backstory was 'adjusted' so it didn't need a Chally2.

If there is going to be another DLC, it really needs to comprehensively remove our socks, or it just won't sell. Customers will be suspicious.

I recommend to buy PMC!

Well with all I said about the DLC, if someone asked me whether I regret buying it or not, I can only say no, I do not regret buying it. As I said, ArmA II *is* my favorite game, and I gladly invest a few euros in it from time to time.

@BIS Devs. I have a question, why has the armed Version of the new UAV such a great dispersion. I can´t hit anything with it. I think the Dispersion is even bigger than it would be with a sawed of Shotgun. So where do you have those Dispersion Values from?

Well I checked reviews, seen other reviews, took stock of my thoughts about the content for this and how I felt about it when announced (PMC doesn't do it for me that much), and .... it doesn't warrant me to buy.

I think the only time that will is when new maps take hold of Proving ground content and come out bigger and better :) Plus some great uses for the units, unlike BAF that I pre-ordered, this just has a Queens Gambit smell to it that isn't making me bite :)

Probably will "throw it in with the rest of the toys" .. very late on and no rush to nab it any-time soon.

Actually, I'd enjoy the campaign if I wasn't too lazy to uninstall ZeusAI. It's either that, or the artillery that keeps me from getting anywhere in the first mission. And the lack of backup sights. I CANNOT AIM WITH A GOD DAMNED SCOPE WHILE FILLED WITH SHRAPNEL.

Also, is it just me, or does the M8 sniper variant need a bigger scope?

@BIS Devs. I have a question, why has the armed Version of the new UAV such a great dispersion. I can´t hit anything with it. I think the Dispersion is even bigger than it would be with a sawed of Shotgun. So where do you have those Dispersion Values from?

Well, the fucking thing is floating in the air, there is nothing to "hold" the recoil. Also: for gameplay balance.

Oh Yeah, I forgot about that...well if you play Arma you usually don´t pay that much Attention to physics^^

this just has a Queens Gambit smell to it that isn't making me bite :)

Look, everyone is entitled to their opinion but, c'mon, mate - if you're going to start swearing, at least have the courtesy to censor yourself. :mad:

Children are reading this forum and they don't need to hear about Q****s G****t this and D****n R****g that!

Children grow up too fast these days anyway..

Required range of emoticons to express intended sarcasm!

;):yay::bounce3:

RiE

I guess I've had the same thoughts as mrcash2009. Apart from the original flashpoint this is the first BI product I haven't pre-ordered. I will wait and see if BI drops the price at some point in the future or bundles it with a DLC that gets me excited.

Q****s G****t

I have frequently read complaints about Que... ahem, about QG, and I never really understood them, I quite enjoyed it :eek:

After a bit of a play with the DLC (I didn't try ARMEX and the campaign yet), my feelings are mixed a bit. On one hand it still brings more content for the money than most DLCs you can find. On the other hand, well it's definite stepback in quality/quantity.

With BAF BIS set a new standard for the concept of DLC; nice new units within a quite usable new faction (even if they're not all-around they at least can defend themeselves against every threat), new campaign, new SP missions, new dubbing, some new features and lastly the generous lite version.

With the new DLC, they went under their own standard, and on major fronts; lesser units, lesser new vehicles, one new weapon and a lot of recycled ones, and a very small new map with almost nothing on it, except for a big crater.

I think some more content should have been included, some more vehicles (Grizzly APC lookalike, ), one or two more new weapons, and the wasteland-style map would deserve a bigger size and more diversity.

Now that I bought this DLC, I won't ask my money back, it wasn't mandatory to buy it; but please, do not go under your own set standard next time.

Soo is there any news on a fix for the ingame video problem? I really dont want to play the campagin without the cutscenes, and later have to play troug it again when/if they work.

Hotfix anyone?

Swap the video_pmc.pbo in .../PMC/Addons with the one in .../Common. This swaps the videos for the ones in PMC Lite. Low res, but watchable.

new campaign, new SP missions, new dubbing, some new features and lastly the generous lite version.

While I'm not going to discount your opinions - they're certainly yours to express - I think you cannot come to a considered judgement until after you play the campaign - the central plank of this DLC. This is, of course, notwithstanding the 'new dubbing' (scottish, american and australian protocol), vehicles, weapons, environment, and, ofcourse, the lite version.

It offers the the same number of missions as the totality of BAF playable content. Its also much more challenging to make a thought-through campaign, with real improvements to character-depth, voice-acting, and story at the heart of our content.

Furthermore, it has been designed in such a way that makes each mission as atomic as possible, offering replay-value to players without the heavier-weight narrative exposition (moved to the skipable cut-scenes whereever possible).

I hope you continue to explore what is on offer, and keep an open mind in terms of the content on offer. ;)

I really dont want to play the campagin without the cutscenes, and later have to play troug it again when/if they work.

I completely understand your concern; indeed, we did not design the campaign to be played without videos. We're sorry that you are experiencing playback issues - it appears to be dependent upon a number of factors at the user end, with different users encountering vastly different quality of experiences. This is not acceptable as far as I'm concerned, but, you've got to love the PC. ;)

I know you'er an experienced user, so forgive me if I sound patronising by suggesting that the best advice at the moment is to de-fragment your HDD, to ensure data access is as efficient as possible for the playback. It's likely that dumping a DLC on top of Arma 2 can really push HDD I/O operations. It's possible that the videos themselves (which are .OGV format) can be played back in a standalone media player.

We will certainly be looking further at why some of our users are flagging up this problem.

Best,

RiE

Edited by RoyaltyinExile
forums links

PMC stuff is great. Story is great, i like the atmosfere in it. Some people complain about mission 3... well ... normaly you dont kill everything and all the time in RL...

What is not there well... i miss some SP missions. There are a couple new functions in it... i like them. Way to go devs... hat down from me.

Regards

BUG: in the Proving Ground map you can't enter the two cow sheds by the small doors... You can only use the big doors.

Some people complain about mission 3... well ... normaly you dont kill everything and all the time in RL...

I took a while for this mission and I finished it under 9 minutes. It's a nice touch not to have to fire shots but it was way too short IMO.

new campaign, new SP missions, new dubbing, some new features and lastly the generous lite version.

I only got the lite version, but I expect it to be the same; the dubbing_pmc.pbo and dubbingradio_pmc.pbo cannot be unpacked, leaving them virtually worthless in my opinion. Sounds can't be referenced into missions, which means we have to copy them to mission directories to use them.

Part of how I would like to use them (dubbing) in a mission context. I'm limited to only 5 voices (from vanilla game), since I can't unpack the new stuff:

class CfgSounds {
//Some sound effects
class NoSound {name = "NoSound";sound[] = {"", 0, 1};titles[] = {};}; //Dummy, needed for setSoundEffect
class ThunderFar {name = "ThunderFar";sound[] = {"\sounds\ThunderFar.ogg", db-6, 1};titles[] = {};}; //Stereo, but playSound is broke in this respect now.
class ThunderFarMono {name = "ThunderFarMono";sound[] = {"\sounds\ThunderFarMono.ogg", db+22, 1};titles[] = {};}; //Play using multiple sound sources?
class ThunderClose {name = "ThunderClose";sound[] = {"\sounds\ThunderClose.ogg", db-6, 1};titles[] = {};}; //Stereo, but playSound is broke in this respect now.
class ThunderCloseMono {name = "ThunderCloseMono";sound[] = {"\sounds\ThunderCloseMono.ogg", db+22, 1};titles[] = {};}; //Play using multiple sound sources?
class Transmit {name="Transmit";sound[]={\sounds\Transmit.ogg,db+1,1.0};titles[] = {};}; //For use with playSound only
class FogHorn {name="FogHorn";sound[]={\sounds\FogHorn.ogg,db+5,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class FlashLightClick {name="FlashLightClick";sound[]={\sounds\flashlightclick.ogg,db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class MapOpen {name="MapOpen";sound[]={\sounds\mapopen.ogg,db-25,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class MapClose {name="MapClose";sound[]={\sounds\mapclose.ogg,db-25,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class FlashLightClickPlayer {name="FlashLightClickPlayer";sound[]={\sounds\flashlightclick.ogg,db-5,1.0};titles[] = {};}; //For playSound only
class MapOpenPlayer {name="MapOpenPlayer";sound[]={\sounds\mapopen.ogg,db-5,1.0};titles[] = {};}; //For playSound only
class MapClosePlayer {name="MapClosePlayer";sound[]={\sounds\mapclose.ogg,db-5,1.0};titles[] = {};}; //For playSound only
class BirdFlap1 {name="BirdFlap1";sound[]={\sounds\Bird_Flap1.ogg,db-25,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class BirdFlap2 {name="BirdFlap2";sound[]={\sounds\Bird_Flap2.ogg,db-25,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class DoorOpen {name="DoorOpen";sound[]={\sounds\DoorOpen.ogg,db-25,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class DoorClose {name="DoorClose";sound[]={\sounds\DoorClose.ogg,db-25,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class RocketFlare {name="RocketFlare";sound[]={\sounds\RocketFlare.ogg,db-10,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class GradRocketLaunch {name="GradRocketLaunch";sound[]={\sounds\RocketLaunching.ogg,db-1,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class GradRocketFly {name="GradRocketFly";sound[]={\sounds\RocketFlying.ogg,db-4,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class BoatRocketLaunch {name="BoatRocketLaunch";sound[]={\sounds\RocketLaunching.ogg,db+6,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class BoatRocketFly {name="BoatRocketFly";sound[]={\sounds\RocketFlying.ogg,db+2,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class AirBurst1 {name="AirBurst1";sound[]={\sounds\AirBurst1.ogg,db-6,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class AirBurst2 {name="AirBurst2";sound[]={\sounds\AirBurst2.ogg,db-6,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class AirBurst3 {name="AirBurst3";sound[]={\sounds\AirBurst3.ogg,db-6,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class AirBurst4 {name="AirBurst4";sound[]={\sounds\AirBurst4.ogg,db-6,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class AirBurst5 {name="AirBurst5";sound[]={\sounds\AirBurst5.ogg,db-6,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class AirBurst6 {name="AirBurst6";sound[]={\sounds\AirBurst6.ogg,db-6,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class FlareDeploy {name="FlareDeploy";sound[]={\sounds\FlareDeploy.ogg,db-8,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class FlareDeployArty {name="FlareDeployArty";sound[]={\sounds\FlareDeployArty.ogg,db-4,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class FlareBurn {name="FlareBurn";sound[]={\sounds\FlareBurn.ogg,db-10,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class FlareBurnArty {name="FlareBurnArty";sound[]={\sounds\FlareBurn.ogg,db-3,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class ReveljeFarAway {name="ReveljeFarAway";sound[]={\sounds\ReveljeFarAway.ogg,db+0,1.0};titles[] = {};}; //Familiar and hated bugle call for some conscripts where I'm from :)
class CarillonBells {name="CarillonBells";sound[]={\sounds\CarillonBells.ogg,db+2,1.0};titles[] = {};};
//Typing
class TypeCR {name="TypeCR";sound[]={\sounds\TypeCR.ogg,db-5,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class TypeKey1 {name="TypeKey1";sound[]={\sounds\TypeKey1.ogg,db-5,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class TypeKey2 {name="TypeKey2";sound[]={\sounds\TypeKey2.ogg,db-5,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class TypeKey3 {name="TypeKey3";sound[]={\sounds\TypeKey3.ogg,db-5,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class TypeKey4 {name="TypeKey4";sound[]={\sounds\TypeKey4.ogg,db-5,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class TypeKey5 {name="TypeKey5";sound[]={\sounds\TypeKey5.ogg,db-5,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class TypeSpace {name="TypeSpace";sound[]={\sounds\TypeSpace.ogg,db-5,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class TypeStart {name="TypeStart";sound[]={\sounds\TypeStart.ogg,db-5,1.0};titles[] = {};};
//Alarms
class AlarmMonoTone {name="AlarmMonoTone";sound[]={\sounds\AlarmMonoTone.ogg,db+2,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class AlarmTrioTone {name="AlarmTrioTone";sound[]={\sounds\AlarmTrioTone.ogg,db+5,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class AlarmBell1 {name="AlarmBell1";sound[]={\sounds\Alarm_Bell1.ogg,db-10,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class AlarmBell2 {name="AlarmBell2";sound[]={\sounds\Alarm_Bell2.ogg,db-10,1.0};titles[] = {};};
//Incoming sounds for artillery and mortars
class Artillery_ShellFly1 {name="Artillery_ShellFly1";sound[]={\sounds\Artillery_ShellFly1.ogg,db+1,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class Artillery_ShellFly2 {name="Artillery_ShellFly2";sound[]={\sounds\Artillery_ShellFly2.ogg,db+1,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class Artillery_ShellFly3 {name="Artillery_ShellFly3";sound[]={\sounds\Artillery_ShellFly3.ogg,db+1,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class Artillery_ShellFly4 {name="Artillery_ShellFly4";sound[]={\sounds\Artillery_ShellFly4.ogg,db+1,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class Artillery_ShellFly5 {name="Artillery_ShellFly5";sound[]={\sounds\Artillery_ShellFly5.ogg,db+1,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class Artillery_ShellFly6 {name="Artillery_ShellFly6";sound[]={\sounds\Artillery_ShellFly6.ogg,db+1,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class Mortar1 {name="Mortar1";sound[]={\sounds\Mortar_ShellFly1.ogg,db-2,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class Mortar2 {name="Mortar2";sound[]={\sounds\Mortar_ShellFly2.ogg,db-2,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class Mortar3 {name="Mortar3";sound[]={\sounds\Mortar_ShellFly3.ogg,db-2,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class Mortar4 {name="Mortar4";sound[]={\sounds\Mortar_ShellFly4.ogg,db-2,1.0};titles[] = {};};
//Mono radio stations for open vehicles, plays via several triggers that may be attached to vehicles at some point
//	class RadioTuneOpen_Trigger {name="RadioTuneOpen_Trigger";sound[]={\sounds\RadioTune_Trigger.ogg,db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
//	class RadioTuneOpen_InTheArmy {name="RadioTuneOpen_InTheArmy";sound[]={\sounds\RadioTune_InTheArmy.ogg,db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
//	class RadioTuneOpen_Cannon {name="RadioTuneOpen_Cannon";sound[]={\sounds\RadioTune_Cannon.ogg,db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
//Mono radio stations for open vehicles, plays via several triggers that may be attached to vehicles at some point
//	class RadioTuneClosed_Trigger {name="RadioTuneClosed_Trigger";sound[]={\sounds\RadioTune_Trigger.ogg,db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
//	class RadioTuneClosed_InTheArmy {name="RadioTuneClosed_InTheArmy";sound[]={\sounds\RadioTune_InTheArmy.ogg,db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
//	class RadioTuneClosed_Cannon {name="RadioTuneClosed_Cannon";sound[]={\sounds\RadioTune_Cannon.ogg,db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class Wagner {name="Wagner";sound[]={\sounds\Wagner.ogg,db+6,1.0};titles[] = {};};// disabled in attempt to prevent crash.
//Voices
class EngFlares {name="EngFlares";sound[]={"\talk\eng_flares.ogg",db-25,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class RusFlares {name="FlaresRus";sound[]={"\talk\rus_flares.ogg",db-25,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class RusAttack {name="RusAttack";sound[]={"\talk\rus_combat02.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
//Talk
class V1GetDown {name="V1GetDowne";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\getdowne.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V2GetDown {name="V1GetDowne";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\getdowne.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V3GetDown {name="V1GetDowne";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\getdowne.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V4GetDown {name="V1GetDowne";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\getdowne.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V5GetDown {name="V1GetDowne";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\getdowne.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V1Go {name="V1Go";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\gotothat.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V2Go {name="V2Go";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\gotothat.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V3Go {name="V3Go";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\gotothat.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V4Go {name="V4Go";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\gotothat.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V5Go {name="V5Go";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\gotothat.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V1Goto {name="V1Goto";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\goto.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V2Goto {name="V2Goto";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\goto.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V3Goto {name="V3Goto";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\goto.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V4Goto {name="V4Goto";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\goto.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V5Goto {name="V5Goto";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\goto.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V1HitTheDeck {name="V1HitTheDeck";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\hitthedirt.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V2HitTheDeck {name="V2HitTheDeck";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\hitthedirt.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V3HitTheDeck {name="V3HitTheDeck";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\hitthedirt.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V4HitTheDeck {name="V4HitTheDeck";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\hitthedirt.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V5HitTheDeck {name="V5HitTheDeck";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\hitthedirt.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V1Move {name="V1Move";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\move.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V2Move {name="V2Move";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\move.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V3Move {name="V3Move";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\move.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V4Move {name="V4Move";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\move.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V5Move {name="V5Move";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\move.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V1MoveTo {name="V1MoveTo";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\moveto.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V2MoveTo {name="V2MoveTo";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\moveto.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V3MoveTo {name="V3MoveTo";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\moveto.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V4MoveTo {name="V4MoveTo";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\moveto.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V5MoveTo {name="V5MoveTo";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\moveto.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V1Halt {name="V1Halt";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\halt.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V2Halt {name="V2Halt";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\halt.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V3Halt {name="V3Halt";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\halt.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V4Halt {name="V4Halt";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\halt.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V5Halt {name="V5Halt";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\halt.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V1Stope {name="V1Stope";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\stope.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V2Stope {name="V2Stope";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\stope.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V3Stope {name="V3Stope";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\stope.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V4Stope {name="V4Stope";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\stope.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V5Stope {name="V5Stope";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\stope.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V1StayFrosty {name="V1StayFrosty";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\CopyMyStance.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V2StayFrosty {name="V2StayFrosty";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\CopyMyStance.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V3StayFrosty {name="V3StayFrosty";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\CopyMyStance.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V4StayFrosty {name="V4StayFrosty";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\CopyMyStance.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V5StayFrosty {name="V5StayFrosty";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\CopyMyStance.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V1StayAlert {name="V1StayAlert";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\stayalert.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V2StayAlert {name="V2StayAlert";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\stayalert.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V3StayAlert {name="V3StayAlert";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\stayalert.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V4StayAlert {name="V4StayAlert";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\stayalert.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V5StayAlert {name="V5StayAlert";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\stayalert.ogg",db-35,1.0};titles[] = {};};

class V1OpenUp {name="V1OpenUp";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\openupe.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V2OpenUp {name="V2OpenUp";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\openupe.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V3OpenUp {name="V3OpenUp";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\openupe.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V4OpenUp {name="V4OpenUp";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\openupe.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V5OpenUp {name="V5OpenUp";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\openupe.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V1Attack {name="V1Attack";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\attacke.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V2Attack {name="V2Attack";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\attacke.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V3Attack {name="V3Attack";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\attacke.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V4Attack {name="V4Attack";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\attacke.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V5Attack {name="V5Attack";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\attacke.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V1Fire {name="V1Fire";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\fire.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V2Fire {name="V2Fire";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\fire.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V3Fire {name="V3Fire";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\fire.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V4Fire {name="V4Fire";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\fire.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V5Fire {name="V5Fire";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\fire.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V1Flare {name="V1Flare";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\flare.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V2Flare {name="V2Flare";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\flare.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V3Flare {name="V3Flare";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\flare.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V4Flare {name="V4Flare";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\flare.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V5Flare {name="V5Flare";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\flare.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V1Flares {name="V1Flares";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\flares.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V2Flares {name="V2Flares";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\flares.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V3Flares {name="V3Flares";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\flares.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V4Flares {name="V4Flares";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\flares.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class V5Flares {name="V5Flares";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\flares.ogg",db-15,1.0};titles[] = {};};
};

class CfgRadio {
sounds[] = {};
class R1GetDown {name="R1GetDowne";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\getdowne.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Get Down!";};
class R2GetDown {name="R1GetDowne";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\getdowne.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Get Down!";};
class R3GetDown {name="R1GetDowne";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\getdowne.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Get Down!";};
class R4GetDown {name="R1GetDowne";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\getdowne.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Get Down!";};
class R5GetDown {name="R1GetDowne";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\getdowne.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Get Down!";};
class R1Go {name="R1Go";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\gotothat.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Go!";};
class R2Go {name="R2Go";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\gotothat.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Go!";};
class R3Go {name="R3Go";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\gotothat.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Go!";};
class R4Go {name="R4Go";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\gotothat.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Go!";};
class R5Go {name="R5Go";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\gotothat.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Go!";};
class R1Goto {name="R1Goto";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\goto.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Go to";};
class R2Goto {name="R2Goto";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\goto.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Go to";};
class R3Goto {name="R3Goto";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\goto.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Go to";};
class R4Goto {name="R4Goto";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\goto.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Go to";};
class R5Goto {name="R5Goto";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\goto.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Go to";};
class R1HitTheDeck {name="R1HitTheDeck";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\hitthedirt.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Hit The Deck";};
class R2HitTheDeck {name="R2HitTheDeck";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\hitthedirt.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Hit The Deck";};
class R3HitTheDeck {name="R3HitTheDeck";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\hitthedirt.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Hit The Deck";};
class R4HitTheDeck {name="R4HitTheDeck";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\hitthedirt.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Hit The Deck";};
class R5HitTheDeck {name="R5HitTheDeck";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\hitthedirt.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Hit The Deck";};
class R1Move {name="R1Move";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\move.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Move";};
class R2Move {name="R2Move";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\move.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Move";};
class R3Move {name="R3Move";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\move.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Move";};
class R4Move {name="R4Move";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\move.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Move";};
class R5Move {name="R5Move";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\move.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Move";};
class R1MoveTo {name="R1MoveTo";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\moveto.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Move To";};
class R2MoveTo {name="R2MoveTo";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\moveto.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Move To";};
class R3MoveTo {name="R3MoveTo";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\moveto.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Move To";};
class R4MoveTo {name="R4MoveTo";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\moveto.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Move To";};
class R5MoveTo {name="R5MoveTo";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\moveto.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Move To";};
class R1Halt {name="R1Halt";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\halt.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Halt";};
class R2Halt {name="R2Halt";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\halt.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Halt";};
class R3Halt {name="R3Halt";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\halt.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Halt";};
class R4Halt {name="R4Halt";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\halt.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Halt";};
class R5Halt {name="R5Halt";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\halt.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Halt";};
class R1Stope {name="R1Stope";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\stope.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Stop!";};
class R2Stope {name="R2Stope";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\stope.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Stop!";};
class R3Stope {name="R3Stope";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\stope.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Stop!";};
class R4Stope {name="R4Stope";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\stope.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Stop!";};
class R5Stope {name="R5Stope";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\stope.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Stop!";};
class R1StayFrosty {name="R1StayFrosty";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\CopyMyStance.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Stay Frosty";};
class R2StayFrosty {name="R2StayFrosty";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\CopyMyStance.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Stay Frosty";};
class R3StayFrosty {name="R3StayFrosty";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\CopyMyStance.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Stay Frosty";};
class R4StayFrosty {name="R4StayFrosty";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\CopyMyStance.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Stay Frosty";};
class R5StayFrosty {name="R5StayFrosty";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\CopyMyStance.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Stay Frosty";};
class R1StayAlert {name="R1StayAlert";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\stayalert.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Stay Alert";};
class R2StayAlert {name="R2StayAlert";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\stayalert.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Stay Alert";};
class R3StayAlert {name="R3StayAlert";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\stayalert.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Stay Alert";};
class R4StayAlert {name="R4StayAlert";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\stayalert.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Stay Alert";};
class R5StayAlert {name="R5StayAlert";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\stayalert.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Stay Alert";};

class R1OpenUp {name="R1OpenUp";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\openupe.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Open Up";};
class R2OpenUp {name="R2OpenUp";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\openupe.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Open Up";};
class R3OpenUp {name="R3OpenUp";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\openupe.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Open Up";};
class R4OpenUp {name="R4OpenUp";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\openupe.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Open Up";};
class R5OpenUp {name="R5OpenUp";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\openupe.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Open Up";};
class R1Attack {name="R1Attack";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\attacke.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Attack";};
class R2Attack {name="R2Attack";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\attacke.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Attack";};
class R3Attack {name="R3Attack";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\attacke.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Attack";};
class R4Attack {name="R4Attack";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\attacke.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Attack";};
class R5Attack {name="R5Attack";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\attacke.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Attack";};
class R1Fire {name="R1Fire";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\fire.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Fire";};
class R2Fire {name="R2Fire";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\fire.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Fire";};
class R3Fire {name="R3Fire";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\fire.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Fire";};
class R4Fire {name="R4Fire";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\fire.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Fire";};
class R5Fire {name="R5Fire";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\fire.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Fire";};
class R1Flare {name="R1Flare";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\flare.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Flare";};
class R2Flare {name="R2Flare";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\flare.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Flare";};
class R3Flare {name="R3Flare";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\flare.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Flare";};
class R4Flare {name="R4Flare";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\flare.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Flare";};
class R5Flare {name="R5Flare";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\flare.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Flare";};
class R1Flares {name="R1Flares";sound[]={"\talk\Male01\flares.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Flares";};
class R2Flares {name="R2Flares";sound[]={"\talk\Male02\flares.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Flares";};
class R3Flares {name="R3Flares";sound[]={"\talk\Male03\flares.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Flares";};
class R4Flares {name="R4Flares";sound[]={"\talk\Male04\flares.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Flares";};
class R5Flares {name="R5Flares";sound[]={"\talk\Male05\flares.ogg",db-100,1.0};title = "Flares";};
};

So, why should I buy it when I can't use it? The full description.ext too big to be posted here (> max size allowed).

Christ this moves fast :D

This is not acceptable as far as I'm concerned, but, you've got to love the PC. ;)

So true. Sad, I guess, but true.

It's likely that dumping a DLC on top of Arma 2 can really push HDD I/O operations. It's possible that the videos themselves (which are .OGV format) can be played back in a standalone media player.

For me, it so happens that I have yet to play a game featuring bink playback that can actually do it smoothly on my system. Every game I've touched has been a disaster in this respect. Otherwise they may have functioned fine (with reduced settings).

Edited by CarlGustaffa