Sign in to follow this  
msy

If there will a 1.56 patch come first before releasing PMC?

As the release of BAF, OA was updated to 1.54 to have a BAF LITE in it to make sure anyone can play multi-mission in a server regardless whether you have BAF.

I want to know if this time is similar to the past that we update OA to a new version with a PMC LITE in order to avoid of addons differences.

If not, how to play with others or play in a server that some among them doesn't have PMC? Because I have preordered PMC but my favorite sever have not, I want to know some details in the rest hours.

Patch v1.56 is imminent (linux server v1.56b was released already, v1.56 is showing up on biki to name a few signs), so I'm willing to bet my copy of OA that v1.56 will contain a PMC lite version :)

As the release of BAF, OA was updated to 1.54 to have a BAF LITE in it to make sure anyone can play multi-mission in a server regardless whether you have BAF.

I want to know if this time is similar to the past that we update OA to a new version with a PMC LITE in order to avoid of addons differences.

If not, how to play with others or play in a server that some among them doesn't have PMC? Because I have preordered PMC but my favorite sever have not, I want to know some details in the rest hours.

As hitman said, BIS will just do the same with the PMC as they did with the BAF....

Paitence, its nearly here

Stream will come when steam decides ... which by what Ive seen never is in time for anything, glad I never used that process. Just keep checking it I guess.

Stream will come when steam decides ... which by what Ive seen never is in time for anything, glad I never used that process. Just keep checking it I guess.

Thats not the case...

Downloading both of them...

Is it available...???? :yay:

Sure, 1.56 link is in the forum and link of PMC is received from the e-mail.

Sure, 1.56 link is in the forum and link of PMC is received from the e-mail.

Yes but you dont seem to have the OA Steam Version.