Sign in to follow this  
zonekiller

Battlefield 3 (sp) --its my oil--

BATTLEFIELD 3 (SP)

--ITS MY OIL--

SINGLE PLAYER

This is the first SINGLE PLAYER BattleField

BATTLEFIELD 3 (SP) --ITS MY OIL-- has all the features of the MP version.

Endless Resapwns, Choose which side you want to be on,

Choose how many AI and even what sort of Vehicles.

also time of day. with many more options.

For mor info read the MP link

Link

BattleField 3 MP

BATTLEFIELD 3 (SP) --ITS MY OIL--

DOWNLOAD HERE

Edited by Zonekiller

Awesome mission if you want some quick ArmA action. Great work :)

Amazing work, yet again! It's your missions that got me hooked on ArmA. You always deliver excellent, not half-baked stuff. Thanks!

really good.

comments:

1. ace seems to break the respawn system.

2. Would be nicer if you could have a option to decide how many bases, and how far apart they are, currently it feels a little to small for me, it would be nicer to have some chance to do ambushes on convoys etc.

Overall though, really good.

i will have to install ace to see whats going on there

as for the mission there will be others with different effects etc , sizes and bases,

i may be able to do something about the number of bases as a choice at mission start but where they are can only be done in the editor.

as for the convoys well if the AI want to drive in one they will and often do in the missions over a bigger area, im still testing how far apart i can have the bases without the game getting to quiet and boring, it seems the AI wont cross a desert if the distance is to far and they are on foot.

Im still adding things to the options as ideas come in , then i will release the BattleField 3 as a vanilla so you can just move the bases to where you want then in the editor and delete the objects you dont want, the scripts will adjust themselves to what ever is taken out,

i wanto try your mission but i didnt work .please make it playable on non oa version.i ge tacikistan. error.