Sign in to follow this  
-FF-Faust

FFS_Frontline'43@I44 (by FF Studio)

FFS_Frontline'43@I44

by FF Studio

Download mission v1.02

added: Download mission v1.03

Hi all, we have finnished our MP mission for I44 mod. It is "capture and hold" mission for 1 - 46 players based on Battlefield playing style.

Our target was to create MP mission where all players (also enemies) will be close together and not over whole map. Therefore player can capture only neasrest enemy flag (assigned by task) and not flags behind enemy frontline. These frontlines will move during mission (see 3rd pic).

Due to this system the battle will placed mainly between axis and allies frontlines.

It it possible in params to set AI defend and AI attack - so you can play this mission also alone only with AI.

For win the battle you have to capture all 5 flags or reach score defined by param (default: 1000).

Mission Info:

Typ: Capture & Hold

Players: 1-46

Needed addons :

Invasion 1944 - DDay (v 2.0)

Invasion 1944 v2.1 Hotfix (v 2.1)

Invasion 1944 v2.2 Hotfix (v 2.2)

Available vehicles/planes for roles:

Soldiers - only transport trucks

Crew - 1 tank , 2 halftrucks, transport trucks

Pilot - 2 figter planes

Version:

- AI attacked even if "AI attack param" was disabled (fixed)

- added 1 AI group which will defend thier flag when "AI defend param" is enabled (added)

Some ingame pics:

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

Edited by [FF]Faust
Mission changed to v1.03

Why dig up a 2 year old thread asking for a working link to the OP while you can read the OP has not even fixed the link when it was requested back in 2011.

Maybe search yourself for a working link I found it (with google!) within 1 minute ----> http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12824

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, Private Message the thread starter or mod leader to ask.