• BMP-2 Camo
  • BMP-2D (Armored)

Autor: AALEX

Screenshots: WazZzaaa!

Download link:

http://www.filefront.com/17573631/aalex_bmp_bmd_pack.rar

Source: Flashpoint.ru Forum

Edited by Rellikki

Wow! Some great work here, I'm really impressed.

It looks like a lot of effort has gone into these. I particularly like the textures, as the vehicles look like they've been in use for a while, rather than new, shiny factory-fresh paint jobs. A nice touch with the animated rear doors too.

The desert variants look great, but they look like green BMPs that have been through the desert, rather than purpose-painted camo like this

LAND_BMP-1_lg.jpg

There are a few little problems here and there, nothing major. Is AALEX planning on working on them any further?

Good stuff!

The picture that you have there Chops is of an Iraqi BMP-1 captured in 1991. All of Iraq's BMPs were delivered green, and then over painted by the Iraqis. Often the inside faces of the road wheels were left green, as well as the insides of the hatches.

The picture that you have there Chops is of an Iraqi BMP-1 captured in 1991. All of Iraq's BMPs were delivered green, and then over painted by the Iraqis. Often the inside faces of the road wheels were left green, as well as the insides of the hatches.
Well that's what I'm saying my friend. BMPs painted in desert camo would be nice.

Thanks for your work Bielow keeping these updates comming.