Sign in to follow this  
zonekiller

Battlefield 3 -its my oil- 36 coop/tdm/cti

if i run this or any of the BF missions on a deticated server "mine is a 2ghz core duo laptop"

it goes to 25 fps and stays there , even if i run it for 24 hours, the memory slowly creeps up but the most i have seen that is about 360 mb

once or twice ive seen it bottom out on the FPS after a few hours

as it only does it now and then . that has me stumped as to why.

Zonekiller, thanks for making this it is great. Pretty much exactly what I have been wanting for a while.

I would really love if there was a way to make an option for getting men at your base (like recruit up to 5 guys to go with you).

It would also be cool if there was a way to have 2-3 guys spawn as base defense whenever you take over a base (maybe with a 2 minute delay for them to appear? or have them dropped off by a truck that goes back and forth from the main base,... or since this is sort of a small area, they could even walk there. but just be dedicated to holding that base.

i don't want to get crazy or anything, I play only with 10 AI to keep frame rates up. But would be good to have some defenders set aside for each base. Also, I am assuming that 10 ai means 10 groups?

I second nubbins request for the ability to recruit up to 5 AI at the the main base. Its hard to search around for AI for your team. And zone I know you got frustrated with people saying retarded and unessecary things but this IS my FAVORITE mission. In fact its the only mission I play as I have trouble getting online. Its perfect for large battles dynamic with objectives. I have ported it to most all Islands I have and tweaked things. I really hope you dont give up on this mission and conitinue to update it. Maybe release a more in depth guide on changing some things like adding ace features and enemies. Is there anyway I could ask you how to remove the animations and and wounding? This way I could implement ACE wounding into my battlefield missions?

Edited by CombatComm

Great job on this mission, really really fun. I hope you continue to develop and improve this mission system.

Really a blast, thanks for this.

working on every request , still fine tuning it to perfect.

not sure about how to add ace , i know its been done

Planning to add a dialog at the bases to add units to your group

i will add a few units to guard the bases as a primary roll

1.57 seemed to fix some isues

so far i have 13 planned fixes most minor ones so if you have any other ideas

now would be the time to mention them.

I remember the BF2 one you made or was it BF2 vs ArmA2?

It runs well for all the action thats going on, really nice job ZK :thumb: