Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

End of freedom

04-05; commemoration day

05-05; liberation day

06-05; end of freedom of speech mad.gif

Rise and downfall of the Dutch Kingdom sad.gif

You know, people, even politicians, get murdered all the time. So it is not the end of everything, merely the end of the baldy guy. That's the beauty of democracy, you see, the leaders are expendable, because there are always more leaders to be elected as long as there are any citizens left.

Not every leader available has the some potence he had. He knew what he wanted, and i can't say that of that little jerky politician Melkert. This guy is led by his emotions. He is the one that made Pim look evil. And Pim was an overall nice guy, who ment no harm. Yes, it is tragic indeed. I finally tought that Holland would be a bit better, but know i doubt it.

You know, pretty much everything has been tried already in politics. So I think this is as good as it gets. You'll get over it. Anyway, you're joining the army, so what does it matter what the civvies do.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 07 2002,11:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I finally tought that Holland would be a bit better, but now i doubt it.<span id='postcolor'>

I still love your herring, if that makes you feel better. biggrin.gif

Hmm, you're right. I don't care... the state will take care of me. I have nothing to worry smile.gif . Oh well, two more days and i will be able to play with my computer again.

I am addicted to games, and when playing.. i can't stop.

Does anyone have a cure for this. I playing Dungeon Siege at the moment, and it is just so addictive. And soon i will be getting myself a piece of Morrowind (23-05-2002) and i am afraid i will never stop playing when i start this game.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 07 2002,12:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am addicted to games, and when playing.. i can't stop. Does anyone have a cure for this.<span id='postcolor'>

Posey02.jpg

I wonder how you'll be able to play any games at the pace you're doing now, when you join the force? Being in the military tends to shorten the time available for leisurely activities.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 07 2002,11:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 07 2002,11:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I finally tought that Holland would be a bit better, but now i doubt it.<span id='postcolor'>

I still love your herring, if that makes you feel better.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

? herring ?

confused.gif

btw, friday a playable demo for jedi knight II will be released. This is one completely new level with new cutscenes etc. It was the level shown at E3 2001. Very nice effect in this level. See http://jediknight2.lucasarts.com

for more info.

Or click HERE

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 07 2002,11:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 07 2002,12wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am addicted to games, and when playing.. i can't stop. Does anyone have a cure for this.<span id='postcolor'>

Posey02.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

i can't see the picture. It is forbidden by rating check done by the company where i work.

Forbidden by rating check

ahp_ban.gif

You are not permitted to access the URL http://sj.blacksteel.com/padded-cell/Posey02.jpg due to the policy of American Home Products.

If you believe that this is an error, then you should contact your local Help Desk.

Please read WebNOT at AHP for more information.

This message came from: AHP Paris firewall (pa-ifw).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 07 2002,11:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I still love your herring, if that makes you feel better.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don't know how i can fit a fish in this sentence.

Oh well biggrin.gifwink.giftounge.gifwow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 07 2002,12:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is a herring.

herring.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe he can't view that pic as well. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 07 2002,12:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, i can. And it looks yummie  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

A pattern is beginning to develop here in our understand of Dutch censorship.

A traditional Dutch herring recipe is prepared by layering chunks of herring with an egg, potato and yogurt mixture that is then oven baked.

Yes, yummie yummie. I like that.

But mostly i eat salt herring raw with pieces of onion. Hmmm, for only 2 euros tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 07 2002,12:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But mostly i eat salt herring raw with pieces of onion. Hmmm, for only 2 euros  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That's more like it but why bother with salt?

The salt is to keep it from spoiling. However the fish is eaten raw. Though due to greenpeace it is now killed before consumption .......... (j/k)

They always sell raw herring in two variants. Salted and sauer. The sauer, well is kept in sauer. And the salted ones (they don't taste salt) have been treated with salt so that they can be kept longer. And they taste great.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ May 07 2002,13:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">/me is hungry<span id='postcolor'>

Essen!

tomscows.jpg