Sign in to follow this  
echo_2-7

Takistani Mi-24

How do I remove the crocodile eyes decal on the TK Hind's engine nose?

There is no easy way to do this. It would involve unPBO'ing the relevant BIS PBO, altering the texture and rezipping it.

Problem: You will now get kicked from any server using signed addons.

Basically, they look out for incoming missiles, then a large gloved hand a la Mickey Mouse comes out of the exhausts and swats it away.

No, I imagine they are there TO INSTIL FEAR IN THE EYES OF THE ENEMY. Problem is, it just ends up looking like something out of Banjo-Kazooie.

Basically, they look out for incoming missiles, then a large gloved hand a la Mickey Mouse comes out of the exhausts and swats it away.

I was drinking my coffee and I spit it all over my keyboard.

Thanks for the laugh :D

True, they want to make something to scare the enemy but ends up in an object of laughter. Though I think OpFor armies like won't go to great lengths to decal their equipment in real life except for camouflage and national insignia.

Edited by Echo_2-7

I think it's like 'Why do we put the shark teeth on our jets/choppers?' Because we think it's cool -Shrugs- So by chance the 'Takistan' military think it's cool? -Shrugs- XD

its like why the iraqi army sometimes decides they want to paint their humvee and tanks up with big old flags and such.

its a perfectly good humvee, but then the doors and the gunners shield or turret is black white and red. hell, i have seen a couple IA guys who painted thier damn helmets

its quite common to paint shit on yo' ride

At least one post per day with a odd request it seems.

How can anyone have a problem with a thing such as the eyes on the Hind?

The Hind looks like some prehistoric evil creature so why not paint it with some eyes or fangs to scare and demoralize the enemy.

Worked for the Soviets so why not for the Takistani Airforce.

If your unit gets torn apart by some Hind its double evil if it also stares like a wild animal at you :D

So everyone who has a problem with it, endure the laughter of your squadmates and always think "it gets better" ;)

Yeah, remember you are the one with enogh unguided rockets to level a small village, If you look at something with your eyes its doomed. (By the way, as a Pilot you don´t even see those eyes....)

And those who still laugh have a pack of rockets in their mouth a second later :D

Aircraft from every army/airforce in the world in all conflicts have been adorned with crew or unit emblems.. it's not a drama.. I think the above picture is great by the way.. :)

Well this gave me a great Idea. Couldn´t BIS make something, or define specific areas on the Vehicle, where you can place selfmade Logos (and I´m not talking about the Squad.XML) together with a little paint like editor to make them? So that always when you enter a Vehicle you will have your Squad Logo and this selfmade stuff

Change your face to something silly and make use of abusive and humorous samples if allowed. Probably one of the most annoying features of the game during a multiplayer session. No need to drag that kind of stupidity anywhere further.