Sign in to follow this  
rip31st

Fields of War: Normandy 1.00 and beyond WIP thread (formerly The 31st Normandy mod)

WIP mg-34 & variant:

mg34_x1.jpg

pzlauf1.jpg

Just part of the all new weapons pack for the mod

What do you mean with "& Variant"? Has the bottem one another Barrel or what does it mean :confused:

The top appears with a bipod and appears to be intended for more static fire. The lower one looks like a single infantryman is intended to use it in some sort of Blitz tactic and is more man portable... least that's what I can tell. The point of view on the bottom one throws off the fact is a different variant.

Mg-34

mg34_wbelt.jpg

& panzerlauf variant

co_panzerlauf.jpg

Most German tanks during WW2 used the panzerlauf variant.

Our mod uses several variations...with buttstock,without, with bipod, without, belt fed, drum fed,and a combo of each.

Edited by Rip31st

Looks cool! are completely animated? for example, the tape is animated or static while shooting? By the way I really can't wait to play this mod...I'm going crazy :D!

The belt, bolt, feed tray is animated. Adding more animations to it as well.

I have no map updates right now as the team continues work on weapons and armor.

???????????????????????????????

Is there something wrong or am i missing something :O lol

bigstone

Spamming nonsense on these forums is not acceptable. If you have nothing relevant to say, hold your peace. Thank you.

will this map use the vegitation pack from Mikebarts ?? that would be nice ...included the best trees, bushes and textures for grounds that i´ve seen,best for this szenario.

Hi Stephsen..

At the moment we are using this vegetationpack

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=97752

plus some additions. We may consider using Mikebarts too but this will make the already big download even bigger and i can already hear people complaining about that.

Right now the maps are progressing very sowly since we have to build up our armor, weapons and infantry and we are a very small team.

Time will tell...:)

good News beton,the mikebarts Vegipack has so a bloom effect on distance and this is so beautyfull and looks realy realistic the new Map Clafghan from Minimalaco & Robster use this but he use this not only i think 50%is Mikebarts and 50% Vanilla arma2 vegi. the map has a size from 20x20km its realy big and 500mb is ok i think ...cant wait to see new screens from the map :drinking:

Edited by stephsen

We have a lot of custom vegetation already. I don't think we should add more items to download. The mod is already a large download as it stands.

Patience is a virtue. We've got one guy working on building/map objects while the weapons and armor are in work.

Additionally, we a recruiting people that know the BIS modeling from cradle to grave. So if you're interested in joining us, send me a PM.

Edited by Rip31st

Can you post some screenshots? You said the mod is "huge", but so far in this thread there are hardly any pictures.

Are these videos about contents of the mod?

the thread is 82 pages long. Go back to the beginning. There are plenty of pictures, and there was even a pre-alpha/alpha released a long time ago.

looking good! I hope we can combine FoW and HiP then that would be awesome :D

looking good! I hope we can combine FoW and HiP then that would be awesome :D

Preeeeeeeetty sure that's not going to happen.

Abs