Sign in to follow this  
rip31st

Fields of War: Normandy 1.00 and beyond WIP thread (formerly The 31st Normandy mod)

I think my fav part of the old warfare was spawning a ju52 that towed a Gotha glider full of people and once the glider was released, hilarity followed as it dropped like a rock from a couple hundred meters like a rock and you could hear people on voice laughing their asses off.

I got out of my usual routine of modding this weekend and played the latest warfare and domination missions on a couple different servers and they were easy. Let's just say our WW2 versions will not be. :)

I think, with the time the mod takes to be released ... IT WILL BE AWESOME... But the wait is long, a recent beta can be good :D

The Jump from the Beta to this coming version is vast,Gigantic, Humongous and many other words akin to those ;)

Yeah big is the word, you don't know how... seriously.

Well better late than never,

Promised update incoming...

British Landing Craft LCA

th_LCA.jpg

Keep you eyes peeled,

More to come soon..

Edited by XxEnigmAxX

Nice I really locking forword for the map and the mod as well

Maybe u can show some WIP of german infantry?

Were looking for some texture artists. If you want to help out, send me a PM.

Keep up the good work guys. Rip let me know if you need me to do those artillery guns

I will let you know. Thank you very much!

I've got to admit, I LOVE this mod...Had the really old beta from armaholic on my old PC and I just loved using it...Thanks for an awesome addon and can't wait for 1.00. :D

Thanks! And you're welcome. We will be coming out with a much improved mod for 1.00.

From our forums the map goes very well.

Rip progression on the Giant map is always good and at the minute he works on London.

I'm sure the man will be in later to give you a more in depth description but i thought i'd fill you in a bit :)

Map is going well. Like the man said, working in London at the moment. It's done when it's done. :)

Can't wait to see Big Ben! :)

Abs

What is Big Ben? Some big guy named Ben? ;)

This is obviously the tall guy from Robin Hood you're talking about, this Big Ben.

But hey, was the merry company ever in London? They must have made a sequel and I didn't see it ;/

:don 11:

On a serious note;

Big Ben or Tower Bridge is nice, but for tourists :P

For a serious fight with Nazi invaders, this must take place here, in thse dirty old slum backyards...

Slum-clearance-007.jpg

...and streets! You just need to build one custom house and clone it :P

3250033.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=45B0EB3381F7834DADF8CE84B6B9C663AC67210293920B4205AFC5CF6109BBC7

when will be release approximately? id like to see the map released first because there are no normandy maps out there as big as this! and then the vehicles and stuff afterwards :)

It will be released together im afraid.

No split releases from this team :)

This is obviously the tall guy from Robin Hood you're talking about, this Big Ben.

But hey, was the merry company ever in London? They must have made a sequel and I didn't see it ;/

:don 11:

On a serious note;

Big Ben or Tower Bridge is nice, but for tourists :P

For a serious fight with Nazi invaders, this must take place here, in thse dirty old slum backyards...

Slum-clearance-007.jpg

...and streets! You just need to build one custom house and clone it :P

3250033.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=45B0EB3381F7834DADF8CE84B6B9C663AC67210293920B4205AFC5CF6109BBC7

Next thing you know Peter Pan and Tinker Bell will be flying around