Sign in to follow this  
Stiltman

ExA HMMWV pack

FIRST POST UPDATED

Ok then, so in the spirit of Christmas i decided to release the 1.1 upgrade to this pack, featuring various small improvements and also the 3 new hmmwvs, with armor survivability kit.

Now for as far as requests go, you never know whats next ;) i have a feeling this might become a big pack of hmmwvs. and at least 2more in the works as we speak (not a modern up-armored yet).

So i hope you will like this update, and please report any errors you might find either through the thread or PM.

Now im going to take a week of from arma 2 and really enjoy.......... working through the whole Christmas holiday! yay.. :(

So Merry Christmas :xmas_o: and have fun.

beautiful hmmvee;):yay:

going to make variants of M134 variants and special forces GMV??

beautiful hmmvee;):yay:

going to make variants of M134 variants and special forces GMV??

Thanks, Ei8ght. And thanks for the suggestion; the GMV would be a great addition.

We're currently working two troop transport Humvees and an open top USMC recon variant. After that, I'll make a few GMVs in various configurations :)

Btw, keep an eye on the ArmA1 WIP boards over the next week or two, I'll be posting some pics of the new Humvees.

Alright, so ive been working on converting the 1.2 pack for a while now, in between Work and other addon work, it is not finished yet.

But.

I thought i would release what i got, i think i got most bugs and kinks ironed out on these.

Featuring the M998 Troop Carrier (unarmed) and the M998 USMC Scout OIF.

The armed troop carrier is what i have left to work on, so i made this the 1.1.5 pack, since there are still some things missing from 1.2 :D

I hope you will have fun with this, and like it. changes might be made for the final 1.2 release but i guess you are happy just to have something new to play with?

First page updated

@Pauliesss: yeah, the gunner death animation is on the todo list, forgot about it for this release but will be in the 1.2.

Veeery nice thanks to you and ExA for these.

one question though: will we eventually see the strykers converted as well?

Looks awesome, downloading now! :D

Just one small request, could you add the "DANGER STAY BACK" signs to more vehicles instead of just the TOW HMMWV? Would be great for certain missions. ;)

EDIT: Noticed that on the USMC OIF HMMWV, there are U.S. Army UCP backpacks in the cargo area, which are out of place for a USMC vehicle from 2003. Other than that, these new HMMWVs are looking great.

Edited by Laqueesha

@FLv*VeNoM*, yeah the strykers are still in progress, but got put on hold becouse of the rapid deployment of the hmmwvs. hopefully i will get some time to finish them of.

@Laqueesha: nice eye there spotting the US bag ;) going to talk to ExA about more stayback signs and the bag.

any news about the stryker pack ? anyway i love the troop carrier !

any news about the stryker pack ? anyway i love the troop carrier !

just look at

@FLv*VeNoM*, yeah the strykers are still in progress, but got put on hold becouse of the rapid deployment of the hmmwvs. hopefully i will get some time to finish them of.

Hi, i've try this HMMWVs pack with the ArmA2 v1.10 and they work without problems, no error messages or anything, but i've noticed a bug; on the M998 Troops Carryer, at certain distance you can't see the troops inside the cabin or the ones at the cargo through the front windows. This happens when the vehicle is at like 100m far away from you. Don't know if it happens with the other variants. Let's C ya

Hi, i've try this HMMWVs pack with the ArmA2 v1.10 and they work without problems, no error messages or anything, but i've noticed a bug; on the M998 Troops Carryer, at certain distance you can't see the troops inside the cabin or the ones at the cargo through the front windows. This happens when the vehicle is at like 100m far away from you. Don't know if it happens with the other variants. Let's C ya

did you turn off the postprocess effect ? if yes, the problem came from something else, if not, try it

Hi, i've try with the PP Off, cargo, passenger and driver invisible until the 90m; with the PP On, cargo, passenger and driver invisible until the 120m from me. Let's C ya

Hi, i've try with the PP Off, cargo, passenger and driver invisible until the 90m; with the PP On, cargo, passenger and driver invisible until the 120m from me. Let's C ya

then i can't help you with that , sorry