Macadam Cow

Funny & interesting videos

i don't know if i allow to post it in this thread but i made an animation clip with some action:

qdpcVrPX55g

An interesting and entertaining documentary (in 7 parts on Youtube) about North Korean labor camps in Siberia:

awQDLoOnkdI

These skills :butbut:

12 minutes well spent.

OPl-O0Z5hys

47 seconds I will never get back again.

Speaking of forty something seconds of your life you wont get back:

LRTyGYFKips

@VIPER: Free will can be a bitch sometimes I do agree :) You could always spend a lot longer and watch the full film its for, google "Harmony Korine" :)

7EyUiHkEcYs

Warning for language
lol in the background the first scene theres a sign sitting on top of a stack of games behind the customer titled "shit games" hahaha

For those who play Skyrim, you'll understand this video

tlC6Z0iRoOA

Edited by Gnter Severloh

If your into anything audio based or create any form of music esp dance, then this just about sums it up:

[h=1]BJ The Messenger "Crackhead" [/h]

qAwQkOTJUZw

The Irony is you would be needing to smoke crack

to fully comprehend this video.

On monday they found an american 500lb bomb at a construction site in Munich/Schwabing. As it could not be disarmed ("booby trapped" fuse, maybe M123A1) they brought it to detonation this evening.

This is a video of it from ~300m away: http://vimeo.com/48399328 :popcornsmilie:

Google maps has a fairly up-to-date sat image of the area, you can already see the gap where they now found the bomb. In the past there was a cellar bar that I visited occasionally - in Streetview it is still there.

First reports indicate that some of the nearby buildings might be fairly damaged, despite all efforts to dampen and direct the blast. The building vis-a-vis has been constructed just a few years ago - I guess the Starbucks might be a bit rearranged... :ill:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_3pY0ulX4

I wanted to share this. Mad respect for the Haka.

Ringa pakia Uma tiraha!
Turi whatia!
Hope whai ake!
Waewae takahia kia kino!
Ka Mate! Ka Mate!
Ka Ora! Ka Ora!
Tenei te ta ngata puhuru huru!
Nana nei i tiki mai!
Whakawhiti te ra!
A upane ka upane!
A upane kaupane whiti te ra!
Hi!

Slap the hands against the thighs!
Puff out the chest.
Bend the knees!
Let the hip follow!
Stomp the feet as hard as you can!
'I die, I die, [Am I going to die?]
'I live, 'I live, [Or will I live?]
This is the fierce, powerful hairy man [This person standing above me]
Who caused the sun to shine again for me [Will they help me see the light of day once more]
Up the ladder, Up the ladder [One step out of the hole]
Up to the top [The second step, the third, the fourth]
The sun shines! [i have seen the sunshine again]
Rise!

On monday they found an american 500lb bomb at a construction site in Munich/Schwabing. As it could not be disarmed ("booby trapped" fuse, maybe M123A1) they brought it to detonation this evening.

This is a video of it from ~300m away: http://vimeo.com/48399328 :popcornsmilie:

Google maps has a fairly up-to-date sat image of the area, you can already see the gap where they now found the bomb. In the past there was a cellar bar that I visited occasionally - in Streetview it is still there.

First reports indicate that some of the nearby buildings might be fairly damaged, despite all efforts to dampen and direct the blast. The building vis-a-vis has been constructed just a few years ago - I guess the Starbucks might be a bit rearranged... :ill:

It was a really heavy explosion. Schrapnel and Debris were flying over half a kilometer. A few rooftops cached fire because of that.

N9LLa7xixR8

Flashpoint in real life :D

LOL nice video Kllrt

Love the getting-in-out of the car and the constant AI head turn ..... !