Sign in to follow this  
Peterprice

Converting Chernarus Life.

Hello, i am now trying to convert Chernarus Life onto a new island that is down loadable from armaholic, i have tried converting it over to the map, by high lighting everything and copying and pasting it over there. But then the scripts do not carry over, and that means i would have to re script the whole map. I was wondering if there is anyway for me to convert the whole mission over to the whole map, so all the scripts are working, and i wont have to re script the whole thing.

you have to go to My Documents/ArmA 2 Other Profiles/*YOUR ARMA PROFILE*/Missions and find the Chernarus Life folder and copy all the scripts manually (Copy everything except mission.sqm)

When i conver the mission over to the new map, all the civlians and police stop being marked as player or playable, and if i try to select them, and make it where they are playable, it wont let me choose indepent civlians, but it will make it where i have to select from a list of indepent units, and i have to make those indepent units playble or the player.

When i move the car shops now to the location i want, i moved the guy outside of a building, and then i moved him in the street to make sure the cars aren't spawning underground. The car menu works with the guy, but when you buy the car its says wait 5 seconds, and after 5 seconds the car is nowhere to be found, and i don't know how to fix the issue so the car will spawn. Can anyone help?