I know that roadkill hence I'm hanging on to get his permission. I'm a modder too. You know that so despite what people say I can do I'm not releasing anything until he gives me the go ahead.

Bart ya gunna have to wait. 

I either get his permission, which is a bit of a shortcut, or it is made from total scratch. That's the longer route.

I did try running it with all the cup stuff too. But it crashed my game and I don't know where to start to fix anything with my limited knowledge on porting.  But like I said you will not see a released version until I have been granted permission.

On 22.05.2018 at 5:24 PM, spookygnu said:

I did try running it with all the cup stuff too. But it crashed my game and I don't know where to start to fix anything with my limited knowledge on porting.  But like I said you will not see a released version until I have been granted permission.

That is sad news then :( I have hope that you will get permission because I was unaware of how things work here. Maybe you will find strength to create your own mod similar to Charon because Arma3 would be so amazing with Predator AI on Tanoa map (BI even mention about strange males disappearance on hot summers while Tanoa map loads^^). I cross my fingers for you. 

Maxjoiner is making the xenomorph atm, he has claimed to be making the predator on his next project.