Sign in to follow this  
loki

Lost Key v72.zulu

Two things:

1. Did you get rid of the ability to spawn units under your command? I tried under the targets -> man class, but that's not spawning anything :confused:

2. Team status no longer seems to work...it used to list the guys in your squad and what not, and you could request to form a completely different unit or become the leader of your squad, but now it just brings up a blank table for some reason. Anyone else experiencing this?

1. yes and no.. the sides buttons don't group to the player anymore. but i have put a recruit option in the version i'm about to release.

2. i know.. its the 1st thing in known issues that Teamspeak won't populate the menu outside a vehicle.

i only had to re-write the 10 dialogs 3x in order to get them halfway decent for all screen res. so i am about done with it..

if not today.. then tomorrow i will release an update.

its done and im done with it for a while... lest someone else makes something cool thats gotta go in it.

http://www.filefront.com/17650085/loki_lost_key.rar

and if you want to use holoMap

http://www.filefront.com/17649683/loki_lost_key_models.rar/

changes..

complete GUI rewrite

added SPON stuff

Director

VFladders

MBG creation button

RTE

recruit center

ability to change text colors

some other shat... i hate typing.. check the version button in the key.

happy mission making

edit:

if someone feels like taking pics of the new GUI and stuff.. and posting them...that'd be nice..

edit edit:

i found a stupid mistake in the Recruit Center.. if you are of of the 15 who downloaded it before i wrote this.. re-download.. sorry.. shit happens when you are flipping through 50k+ lines of code.

download updated

Edited by Loki

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

PS:

You did not gave this release a version so we continued on and named it .73 zulu. Please let me know if this is ok or provide the correct version number :)

Edited by Guest
mirror updated with fixed version

thanks foxhound :)

i sent a pm to you on armaholic

and to anyone who doesn't read the prior posts...

edit edit:

i found a stupid mistake in the Recruit Center.. if you are of of the 15 who downloaded it before i wrote this.. re-download.. sorry.. shit happens when you are flipping through 50k+ lines of code.

download updated

glad you guys are liking it.

w_c1_r4 is only a place holder

Workmenu_Column1_Row4

:)

This really is a dream come true. It does all the things I fail miserably at when testing missions, testing addons, seeing how things work, etc...

Every time I think I have a suggestion for you I realize it's already in there.

Thanks! :)

This is looking too cool to not check out, but I will have to wait till I get away from work.

My wife will be pissed though if it reawakens any urge for mission making. She's the reason i haven't made a mission since OFP days.

This is looking too cool to not check out, but I will have to wait till I get away from work.

My wife will be pissed though if it reawakens any urge for mission making. She's the reason i haven't made a mission since OFP days.

lol.. better not then.. i had to buy mine a new car to get her to let me get back into arma.

lol.. glad someone actually got to the credits and had fun..

HoloMap anyone?

Just wondering, is that a genuine holomap? as in is it current to the activity on the level?

If so, is it available as a seperate script to use? would make an awesome planning too. XD

Great addon! Thanks

I cannot get request/mapclick AC130 or UAV to generate. It says unit is on the way, but never appears. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

@ker8er0s

it is indeed a live holomap.. will add and take after as things happen. it still needs some work.. and since Spooner is stil being anti-arma.. its hard for me to gain much info from him these days.

i do have it as a separate.. :) goto the editor.. under loki_Objects.. holoMap.. bingo!

@ScottD5800

once you click on one of the LDL options.. hit request.. should tell you to click on the map for you starting point.

i still have to tweak what uses the mapClick button and what uses the Request button.

I find that the Lost Key option pops up all the time, maybe when im close to doors and vehicles etc? is there anyway to eliminate that

I find that the Lost Key option pops up all the time, maybe when im close to doors and vehicles etc? is there anyway to eliminate that

?

if you are talking about the >Lost Key addaction...

no.. how else am i suppose to start it from anywhere?

Yep, thats what i was meaning, the option seems to auto display for everything, so i find myself having to turn the mouse wheel and right click to remove the option a lot.

I guess if theres no other option then it cant be helped, all good.. this tool is worth it.

I still cannot request AC130. I click on map for request and the AC130 or UAV never shows. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

hmm.. i have not heard from anyone else that the LDL scripts aren't working..

do you get the countdown timer and then the on station timer at least?

step 1: click on the LDL Button

step2: click the the one you want.. UAV, AC130-AI.. ..

step 3: hit the REQUEST button

step 4: a hint will come up and tell you to click on the map for start location.

once the map is clicked.. the dialog close and a 10 second countdown timer appears.

off you you go into LDL Land

if you follow those exactly.. and it doesn't work.. its something on your end breaking the LDL scripts.

step 1: click on the LDL Button

step2: click the the one you want.. UAV, AC130-AI.. ..

step 3: hit the REQUEST button

step 4: a hint will come up and tell you to click on the map for start location.

once the map is clicked.. the dialog close and a 10 second countdown timer appears.

off you you go into LDL Land

if you follow those exactly.. and it doesn't work.. its something on your end breaking the LDL scripts.

Works fantastic... here's a quick demo video for you Scott, hope it helps.

JsvMARikCGQ

Mosh,

Thanks for video. I am NOT getting the dialog (once I request AC130). Saying unit is on the way. I am running LDL as a seperate mod and ACE2 mods and a few others. Maybe conflict, everything else works on Loki.

Thanks

@mosh.. cool! thanks for the video

@scottD5800.. i don't run ACE.. but if you are running LDL as a separate mod.. i would guess that is it.. i had to heavily modify sections to make it work in the key.

@scottD5800

if you have ldl as a separate mod you need to place the logic on the map

best to disable it and use the lost key