Sign in to follow this  
loki

Lost Key v72.zulu

Description:

The Lost Key is a stress testing tool for mission makers.

Features:

*Ghost Mode,God Mode,Unlimited ammo

*spawn anything from your addons...

*teleport, h.a.l.o., freeCam, SatView

*full music player with custom music

*hitch anything

*full debug features and functions

* different modes of artillery from the stupid to as real as it gets in a game. [R3F]

*animation viewers

*ability to copy and paste most names, classes, and code from anything to the clipboard.

*and much more!

Reason For:

* Anyone who has spent hours upon hours in the editor trying to get a mission perfect, just to get overwhelmed by fighting the mission to see if a change works.. this is why i made this. I build missions that last 6+ hours... ever try to debug the end trigger in one of those?! Then you can understand why i made this. The real bitch is that only a handful of people will use this as it was intended for... the rest will use it to have fun and goof off with..

*which is also ok...

*UNLESS... (finished in the about section of the key)

lostkeyfront.jpg

Features:

(WORK)

lostkeywork.jpg

(Debug)

lostkeydebug.jpg

(Cinema)

lostkeycinema.jpg

(more.. to add later)

requires CBA

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.filefront.com/17650085/loki_lost_key.rar

and if you want to use holoMap

http://www.filefront.com/17649683/lo...ey_models.rar/

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6010

or

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/loki-lost-key/files

bug reports and feedback here

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/loki-lost-key/issues

Edited by Loki
changed status to released

excellent addon but does it add/enable some sort of (ace)wound system automatically?

thanks.. no ACE features i just got to finishing adding the ability to spawn any and all modules with user defined inputs on the fly.. i suppose i can see whats going next after that.

:)

Are there more/new arty's?

Also are there new features?

A heads up, there were 2 guys who modified it as a MP hack and werw planning to sell it on cheat/hack websites. I got them banned from my groups server and warned others, but that was all I could do.

Glad to see you back man. How did that "farm" plan go?

new arty / features...

maybe ;)

EDIT: all images moved to 1st post

a few more i'm not ready to show yet.

:don1:

edit: darkhorse

yeah i heard about the asshats ruining mp and trying to do dumb shat with the key.

as for the farm.. 16-22k per month.. colorado rocks!

Edited by Loki
seen new post.

Why did you removed the download??

as i and darkhorse stated.. with the last version of this a few found out how to use it on dedicated servers and it ruined the mp community for some. (me included)

to answer your question.. i am building a gatekeeper systm for dedicated servers that with allow the lost key to run at full power.. if the server admin allows it.. one will not work without the other.

so the version i had up was a bare bones spawn a few things.. nothing special. when i get the gatekeeper running, i will release the full version of the lost key.

(asked to have to moved to ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION)

hope that helped.

its a sort of dungeon master GUI for all sorts of goodys :)

Thank u very much i always use your old one to test mods and stuff , this new version still works like old one if u admin on your own server for tests?

this new version still works like old one if u admin on your own server for tests?

this new one works everywhere.. period.

hence

download removed (for now)

requested to have a few check it over before i release it completely.. can't have people ruining MP play like they did last time..

Hey guys,

Just wondering if a description could be added to the first post? Nothing flashy, just so we know what this actually is. It seems like it's assumed we know - many people seemed very happy to see it. I, like many others, simply looked at it, shrugged, and moved on, mostly because there is no way to tell what it's about.

It would increase interest massively - people don't usually download things they don't know.

Just thought that might help ^.^

It allows the user to teleport, spawn weapons, spawn vehicles, spawn artillery/airstrikes, spawn AI, etc. etc.

That's why he is working on a way to stop the people who edited it and turned it into a mp hack.

@HateDread

yes.. sry.. i am guilty and lazy for not writing stuff down .. but thats nothing new ;)

1st post is updates with better pics.. to lazy to write all the descriptions out.. as the pics show.. there are alot.. (its why i added a creditz feature)

new version is ready for some beta testers.

must have skype.. and prefer if i know ya.. and i know a bunch of ya.

*only way i am giving to testers is through skype.

whoa.. don't everyone hit me up at once..lol

ok.. screw it.. its released officially.. no MP!

server admins better start locking up your servers..

http://www.filefront.com/17590264/loki_lost_key.rar/

send me some feedback and requires CBA still.

edit: reason for release is a lot of people want it.. even to beta test.. and those i wanted to talk to .. said go for it.. so BAM!.. there it is.

Edited by Loki
see edit:

imho , if people complain about security, they should pm BI or something, and not get in the way of this incredible tool (I use it daily for mission making)

anyway, much appreciated, thank you. will post feedback asap

thanks foxhound :)

@Fox '09

yes please do send some feedback.. for new ideas and such.. plus if there are other things that would go well in the key and its not in there.. tell me and i'll see whats up.

but for now.. i still have a week to finish adding the rest of the functions i already have finished.. plus the new video playback system has to go in...

plus waiting on the awesome looking DMX by SagaraSousuke to add to the cinema section.. so on.

really, really good

two things;

1 bandages are automatically added to my gear when this is active

2 how to use mando CAS, get an error about no "give me console"

really, really good

two things;

1 bandages are automatically added to my gear when this is active

2 how to use mando CAS, get an error about no "give me console"

not sure about the bandaid thing.. are you running ACE? i don't run it so i have no idea what can happen.

about MANDO.. forgot.. mando's shat is so perfect i dare not touch it.. so it only works if you have the mma.pbo's installed

side note:

glad you guys are liking it.. keep the feedback coming.