Sign in to follow this  
OldBean

Splendid Game Old Chaps, But

Oh good god... RoyaltyinExile's post, because of his position and just the way it's written, is one of the most brilliant things I've seen on a forum for a while.

A post that will surely echo through the ages, RoyaltyinExile!

What is that language you speak, it makes me feel all funny inside? btw where are the Dutchies? :shine:

I must say, best thread I've seen on these forums in a long time.

lol thanks for the comments my freinds, you must know that im only 14 years old, and English grammar was never my strong point. I love poetry just like our freind in this thread, i thoroughly enjoyed our bout, and I would hope the bard would be proud to see atleast a few young people enjoy poetry. Ithink RoyaltyinExile and I may have converted a few here in this very thread!

I was delighted really to get such positive response in my thread, i actually thought you would indeed lock it on first glance!

Thank you sincerely again!

Oliver

p.s Maybe Mr RoyaltyinExile and I should go into partnership and write a few plays, im sure we'd become wealthy for it! haha

i guess by that response you guys thought i was being serious? lol

It seems my thread has attracted bis devs like $hit to a fly! muhahaha my plan prevailed! ;)

It seems my thread has attracted bis devs like $hit to a fly! muhahaha my plan prevailed! ;)

My 1st thought of you were of a young college student just getting started in this world, but now you show that age of 14.

Good grief, I utterly adore when the BI devs team up to do a synchronised posting frenzy.

Within month we will have more Devs than user registered in this foruns...

Good grief, I utterly adore when the BI devs team up to do a synchronised posting frenzy.

me too! :D

hmm I wonder how old RoyaltyinExile is? :p

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Within month we will have more Devs than user registered in this foruns...

this is the plan my friend! so far its working swimmingly! :D

Edited by OldBean

I have to say OldBean owns lol funny guy!

He created a thread which when you leave, your IQ is a little higher haha

That and he has taken on adult, who then had to call for backup lol :p

Respect!

Edited by MrAgentGuy

Actually, our simul-postâ„¢ was less in reference to our good old bean, and more in reference to Monsieur Tonci!

He works for BIS, he is rich already :p

Although, we're glad we can entertain you while working on a Sunday.

:threadjacked:

RiE

Actually, our simul-postâ„¢ was less in reference to our good old bean, and more in reference to Monsieur Tonci!

Although, we're glad we can entertain you while working on a Sunday.

:threadjacked: < :681: -OldBean freind

RiE

:D Thread Unjacked, Normal service can now resume... lol

Edited by OldBean

I honestly don't understand why OldBean is getting renown for this. The whole faux gentlemanly speech thing came across as arrogant and a call for attention. Attention to an issue that never existed. If the original post had been preceded by any research then OldBean would be aware of the BAF DLC. The only way OldBean could be unaware of BAF is if his screen name is an accurate reflection of his brain size. If we are to assume OldBean is english he has even been outdone in his linguistic stylings by a Czech. Despite the face that he is obviously handy with the thesaurus he was unable to formulate a proper response to Royalty In Exile. This whole thread, from the language to the subject matter is an idiotic attempt to get a recognition, and you are giving it to him.

As BIS has accurately stated, he is a crazy fool.