Sign in to follow this  
ryguy

Favorite PvP weapon?

What's your most effective weapon when you play PvP? As in either AAS or more CoD-style missions. Mine's the Mk16 CQC Holo, or the Bizon SD.

Yours?

Since most PvP is taking place in build up areas I prefer a short rifle with good CQC sights that do not obstruct the screen. Sniping against moving players often does not work because 1- they will strafe 2- there is often lagwarp.

M4A3 CCO

SA58-CCO

Mk-16 Holo

AK-74 Cobra

AK-107

If I can get hands on a AK-107 I do it, its the best allround Rifle so far.

Against sniper players far away I simply keep two smoke grenades in the inventory to get away when pinned down. The purple smoke seems to draw the most attention ;)

My secret tip...in CQC the Revolver is quite good, one shot one kill and still good range.

Qite often my loadout in Warfare is Revolver and RPG-7 with 6 OG-7V

Edited by Ulanthorn

Playing a game in/around the Mosque I remember the Bizon PP17 being ridiculously effective, mainly because of the fact that it has a 64 round mag and really high ROF :D

Playing a game in/around the Mosque I remember the Bizon PP17 being ridiculously effective, mainly because of the fact that it has a 64 round mag and really high ROF :D
You can use the 100rd MG36 Drums on the M16/M4/Mk16 combined with full auto.

You can use the 100rd MG36 Drums on the M16/M4/Mk16 combined with full auto.

G36 mags on an AR15?

Besides I think the internal suppressor and 9mm rounds really reduces the recoil, and at close range an SMG seems to do fine.

I never really play PVP, but I was on a server on ARMA that switched from Coop to PVP and using the Dragunov I promptly got the admin to switch back to Coop. Gotta go with that.

The FN-FAL wins everytime.

The heavy calibre means 90% of hits are kills, learn to use the zeroing and change it when needed.

Add a rangefinder and 800m kills are possible.

Drawback - 20 rnd magazine.

Many players on our server are converts :) most used to use SVD or PKM

Blufor weapons, I like the British susat and AWS scopes, maybe the mk17 too but don't underestimate the simple M16.

Clearly FN-FAL.

If you are experienced in using that weapon, no sniper will ever have a chance..

One hit kills >600m, i love it..:inlove:

Clearly FN-FAL.

If you are experienced in using that weapon, no sniper will ever have a chance..

One hit kills >600m, i love it..:inlove:

Lee Enfields are also incredibly accurate, only problem is no scope and it's rechargeable

1. FN Fal (all around, not over 600m)

2. PKM (good basic mg, not at in close combat)

3. M110 (decent at short range, very good 300+)

4. MK16 EGLM TWS (close range town fight and camp taking)

5. AS50 (long range mostly)

The DMR is the best weapon in the game. Nobody seems to use it at all, but it is great for close, medium and long range. Use that and SMAW DP for anti-personnel.

For the east side, use the PKP. Its got a scope and can be used as a sniper rifle at longer ranges. If you come up against enemy inf at close range, hit the ground immediately and fire in full auto. With the PKP, use the RPG-7 with 2 rounds anti-tank and one round OG (anti-personnel), so you will be kitted out for most battles.

MK17 EGLM RCO. Excellent optics with backup ironsights, nade launcher with red-dot sight that's awesome once you get used to it and it's 7.62 which generally means more damage per hit. Pretty high rate of fire if you really need to use auto as well.

The british SUSAT GL is also one heck of a rifle in close combat fights where you need to push players out of towns. The new Launcher sight really helps.