Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

BattlEye Installers (A2:OA, A2: RFT, A2)

Eh, I'm using the 1.60 patch with the latest hotfix. I'm not really sure how to find out my game's current build. Sorry about that.

It's shown in-game in the bottom right corner.

You mean "Corrupted Memory"?

---------- Post added at 22:53 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

So you are still kicked every time now?

Yes "corrupted Memory" my mistake sorry about that...did go to BE site but posts look pretty old..2009..memory in my machine is good..so not sure whats up..will keep an eye out if anymore issues come up..

JC

:o Ohhhhhh..... Well then, it's 1.60.87546

You are using RC 6 then, which is not supported. Please update to the final version released on arma2.com.

ARMA2_OA_Build_87756

Unknown game version again.

This is annoying, never experienced this with betas before

You are using RC 6 then, which is not supported. Please update to the final version released on arma2.com.

So everytime i'll download new arma beta, i must wait till Battleeye realise it's arma?

ARMA2_OA_Build_87756

Unknown game version again.

This is annoying, never experienced this with betas before

So everytime i'll download new arma beta, i must wait till Battleeye realise it's arma?

should be fixed already, or still happens? restarted server?

Ok, would that be the 1.60 update that is featured on the first page of the Arma 2 Update Page? Also, this may be totally irrelevant; but is the helicopter on Dwarden's profile picture carrying a sea mine?

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Ok, would that be the 1.60 update that is featured on the first page of the Arma 2 Update Page? Also, this may be totally irrelevant; but is the helicopter on Dwarden's profile picture carrying a sea mine?

yes, the final 1.60 is featured on main page in sticky in ARMA 2&OA general

and what's on my sling-load is classified :)

I am having problems with battle eye not responding it started 3 days ago and my internet connection is good and stable I have tried running steam and arma2OA as admin. with same error I even reinstalled arma and battle eye and still didnt work can someone pls help. The error I get is Kicked from server Battle eye not responding. This first started after my battle eye updated to 1.147 and 1.148 my game is up to date also I really dont get what is happening. The game Build is 1.60.87580

Edited by labon

:D Updated my Arma II game with the page on the Arma 2 Website and everything is running ship-shape so far. Thanks for all the support (like really)!!!

Edited by TheLorax
more information

should be fixed already, or still happens? restarted server?

Happened again 2 mins before.

ARMA2_OA_Build_87756 can't connect to the server.

Battleye became annoying.

im getting constantly kicked off the server. "Battleye: corrupted memory #3".

What can be done to fix this annoying situation?

Battleeye 1.148

OA 1.60.87580

I have gone back to 1.60 official release - no betas - on both my server and my client.

On the server BE ver 1.127 i keep getting:

BattlEye Server: Recieved invalid data fron BE Master(6)

BattlEye Server: Update attempt failed.

I got a private message from $able and BE has been updated now to version 1.128. Since this update, I am no longer having any issues with BE so far. Check your servers to make sure BE has been updated as well to the latest version

FYI, the "Received invalid data from BE Master (6)" problem should be fixed now.

Sorry for the delay in supporting the latest beta, which was due to some other issues that had to be solved first. The whole process will go much faster in the future.

If you are getting kicked for "Corrupted Memory", please make sure you don't use tools like TrackIRFixer that modify the game executable.

Thanks for response, however i'm not using any software to modify the game executable.

Is it possible that (a) certain memory allocator(s) could be the cause of the "corrupted memory" issue?

Perhaps all users experiencing this problem should specify which malloc they're using, aswell as the exact beta build number (if applicable).

might be a stupid question for most of you, but can I read/see the version number of my actual installed BE version (client) ingame and/or in a logfile ?

(I know atm we are @Client: 1.148/Server: 1.128 and I've updated battleye, but I just want to know for sure)

EDIT: ok, joining mp I get feedback about having 1.148 installed = uptodate.

Edited by langgis08

For the last 24hours been getting error on BE-update on my dedi-server.

Server running BE ver 1.128 and getting error as flw:

BattlEye Server Recieved invalid data from BE Master (5)

BattlEye Server Update attempt failed.

The Armaserver is co and running official 1.60 patch with no betas.

I have had so many problems with BE since the 1.60 patch but I recently downloaded the files again from http://www.battleye.com/download.html and so far I have had no kicks but your problem is on your server so try downloading the BEServer.dll again.

Dorph;2088306']For the last 24hours been getting error on BE-update on my dedi-server.

Server running BE ver 1.128 and getting error as flw:

BattlEye Server Recieved invalid data from BE Master (5)

BattlEye Server Update attempt failed.

The Armaserver is co and running official 1.60 patch with no betas.

A fix will be released shortly.

Unknown game version=Kick BE issue?

I just re-installed been playing ArmA2/OA off an on since release an nvr seen this b4 i'm running ArmA2oA 1.60 an ArmA2 patched to 1.11 an i get same error message. Have no Idea what to do, other than reinstall an or redownload all patches which i really dont want to do with a dsl connection. Any help.

Update..I'm currently re-installing ArmA OA, i tried to dl BE again via www.Battleye.com an gave like a path error when dl'n not sure what caused that. is it possible patchs that i saved on flash drive b4 restoring pc could be a cause of the problem, i really don't wanna redl patches again if i don't have too if'n ArmA2OA reinstall dont fix the issue. thanx.

I also tried this....

ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/tools/Setup_BattlEyeARMA2OA.exe

an that did'nt fix it either.

Edited by Call_911
na