Sign in to follow this  
OscerMike

75th Ranger Regiment Multi-cam (Re-textures)

even better, as it should be directly behind the Eotech then :D

It's flipped to the right, aka magnifier not used (see video in spoiler).

kh1yEyml3zI

Nice looking units !

I honestly dunno why anyone would want to use a magnifier, as the sight is designed to be used using both eyes open and quick target aquisition, but cool video though...if you want a sight with magnification, buy an ACOG :D

I honestly dunno why anyone would want to use a magnifier, as the sight is designed to be used using both eyes open and quick target aquisition, but cool video though...if you want a sight with magnification, buy an ACOG :D

It's not intended to do the job like an ACOG...generally most don't prefer an ACOG when they know they're going into a CQC situation. But they also know that there is a chance they could get caught in a fight outside where the engagement range is a little farther out..so they have at least some idea what they are shooting at....

BTW OscarMike, I also agree with Enad, I think giving these guys a tan helmet to match their body armor would really improve the look on them.

Edited by lo0se

Is there a replacement pack? Or is it just the units?

Hope there is one so I can replace the crappy ACU camo units.

Hope there is one so I can replace the crappy ACU camo units.

i really hope you're just talking about the delta force guys.. :rolleyes:

i really hope you're just talking about the delta force guys.. :rolleyes:

Well, I meant that the ACU camo is crap, the units are superb. I just really dislike ACU and would prefer them to be MultiCam

Great work, buddy ^^ Keep up the awesome work ;)

---------- Post added at 10:13 ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 ----------

Hey mate,

first of all big thanks to you and your awesome addon. I really love the Multi-Cam skins but there is one problem: They only have MK16 and MK17 Rifles instead of the M4A1 Holo + additional 4x Scope! So I wanted to ask you how to fix that because I can only use your M4A1 in the gun room. I have the ArmA Operation Arrowhead Standalone ONLY so hopefully this wasnt caused by that...

Anyways, hope that you'll contact me back in the next few days cuz that M4A1 is really awesome, compared to the boring MK weapons ;)

Sincerely, TacONE ^^

Operation Arrowhead Standalone doesn't have many more M4A1s then the one without all the attachments. You'll need to either DL addons or buy ArmA2 to add more variants. :/ From the M4 you described in your post, it sounds like you're talking about the M4A1 that comes in the ACE2 addon.