Sign in to follow this  
demonlord89

Cant launch OA after patch!

Installed patches yesterday for CO, worked well running it. Today it doesnt launch at all. I can start the vanilla game but when i try to start CO nothing happens: Please help.

Uninstall/Reinstall

shouldnt take too long.

OR you could listen to the numerous silly suggestions you are bound to get in this thread and waste time...the choice is yours.

Uninstall/Reinstall

shouldnt take too long.

OR you could listen to the numerous silly suggestions you are bound to get in this thread and waste time...the choice is yours.

THat shouldn't be the choice. Getting very sick of BI screwing up every single patch they release that results in me having to waste my time (sometimes days) figuring out how to fix their faulty patches. Even delete and reinstall is a hassle to reconfigure everything and the time it takes.

Is it so hard by now in the gaming world (other games do it all the time) to ask that developers make sure their patches work before releasing them???

reconfigure everything what?

considering the uninstall is not removing anything from Your profiles and configurations ...

anyway not single of You explained in detail what problem You are facing so it's quite hard to help w/o details on hand

Well, I"m getting a battleye failed error whenever I try to load servers now. I get to the select a slot screen, can choose connect and the download of the data starts, when it completes, instead if the mission starting, I get booted back to the server list screen.

I was playing tonight for about 45 minutes after my patch completed, then the server crashed, when it came back up, this was the problem. A dozen or so others keep loading and all I see is the same error as I'm told happens to me when I try to load, "BattlEye failed to initiate" or something like that.

So, I stand by what I said....not a single update or patch has worked without hours or days of trying to fix the issues caused by it to get to play again.

Ok, my specs: i7 920, GTX 260, 6 gig ram, Windows 7-64 bit, all patches installed in the right order, no problems before this patch. Got vanilla+arrowhead+brits. Can run vanilla and latest beta without problems but not CO.

Edited by demonlord89