Sign in to follow this  
ZeroG

Warfare Benny Edition ZGM

@zeroG

i like this server and i love your small changes!

but you have something to do against this early air superiority!! please :)

to get an aircraft must be more difficult.

no - If I play I want fly - otherwise I will play different games.

Air vehicles should be less effective cheaper and easier to kill.It should not looks like 1 team build air fac and win game.

now-day map looks unplayable for me.

1 team stack and when you join server you play 1 hour just driving jeep and running like infantry and even you manages to buy tank you more likely will be easy kill by some exploiter from stacked team from 4km just pressing tab and fire.

You cant kill chopper or plane due to lag or other reason or...

you can join stacked team and do what ever you want - no one able to kill you because opposite team more likely cant resist.

It simply boring sorry

no - If I play I want fly - otherwise I will play different games.

ok ;),but need some ways to disguise my Tank than !! :868:

I'm having some serious issues getting the AI to work properly on my servers. The AI squads buy weapons and more infantry units, but refuse to purchase any vehicles. Just to test, I gave my whole team max money and supply, still no vehicles. Here's a picture just to show all squads are infantry.

arma2oa2011-02-1407-59-23-63.jpg

Sorry for noobie question, but what exactly does "XR OPTICSv3" do?

Quote from hotshots homepage

This package tries to rebalance equipment between the two factions. Mainly, it contains thermal vision for OPFOR vehicles and rifles. Furthermore, I added weapon zeroing from OA for weapons that didn't have it; that affects both sides.

Rifles and equip containing TWS now: AKS74 GOSHAWK, FNFAL ANPVS4, PKP, SVD, KSVK, VSS VINTOREZ, Binocular, Laserdesignator, Vector...

Vehicles containing FLIR now: BMP3, BTR90, T90, BRDM, LAV25, MI24, KA52, AH1Z

NEW: some air vehicles were missing the "lock"-sound, causing to be shot down without any notice and chance to defend. This has (hopefully) been changed.

NEW: If players want still to have grass enabled, they can, as there is a file included (gdtmod_grass) that will just trim the grass...

In addition, there are some files that upgrade UI. Basically they do what their name says. You can delete them, if you dislike them:

SolidBackgroundForChat.pbo

SolidBackgroundForChatInputDialog.pbo

ImprovedExtCameraPositionForTanks.pbo

DisableCenterHandIcon.pbo

trueuser_skybox_bluer.pbo

trueuser_nvgs.pbo

trueuser_igui_gunhud_bigtext_bottom.pbo

trueuser_igui_gps_top.pbo

trueuser_igui_commandbar.pbo

trueuser_fov.pbo

Credits go to RG, Wraith, KJU, TGW and GLT...

DOWNLOAD:

YOMA AUTO CONFIG URL: http://xrserver.com/repo/XROA.7z

DOWNLOAD DATABASE: http://xrserver.com > ARMA 2 > ADDONS > GRAPHICAL MODS

Awesome :D

just waiting on a dude with some skills to put ACE in it :D otherwise Fantastic job on the this mission.

Just tried it for a couple of days ago, had been playing domination before. but this is so different, and much more fun to play at LAN and in bigger squards :D

TY for the credits!

If you want to, I'll show you how to port it to ACE. It doesn't require much skills to implement weapons and vehicles.

Если не лень перезалейте... а то ссыль битая стала...