Sign in to follow this  
Hermanni

Zargabad life fps loss.

I get huge FPS loss in Zargabad life over time, usually when i drive vehicle after playing for about 1½ hours and i exit the vehicle and my fps drops below 10, it also happens over time without vehicle, it gets more and more laggy all time.

When i reconnect, the fps is about 40(normal in MP for me) also when i open the esc menu, everything runs completely smooth. Flush doesn't work, i also tried some launch parameters.

Any ideas what is causing this?

Edited by Hermanni

Might be a rogue script in the mission suite that is causing the issue. Contact the author and report it, maybe it can get fixed.

Do you have the Steam overlay enabled, or maybe other overlays? If so, disable them.

Just want to make it clear that I don't have steam.

Like Hermanni says, it only happens on foot, it's perfectly fine when driving, typing and so forth.

Do you have any other issues, such as graphical glitches, when this occurs? I had an issue in ZL last night where it seemed that sprites were being used instead of 3D models, and the performance was horrible. Restarting my game fixed that.

Overall, in probably over a thousand hours of ZL gameplay, I haven't encountered any similar issues except for last night. Did this just start with 1.60 (or maybe one of the betas)? Are you using any mods?

Also, what ZL server are you playing on? The two servers currently online are running different versions.

I get huge FPS loss in Zargabad life over time, usually when i drive vehicle after playing for about 1½ hours and i exit the vehicle and my fps drops below 10, it also happens over time without vehicle, it gets more and more laggy all time.

When i reconnect, the fps is about 40(normal in MP for me) also when i open the esc menu, everything runs completely smooth. Flush doesn't work, i also tried some launch parameters.

Any ideas what is causing this?

That has happened once or twice to me before, but it fixed it's self after a few seconds

I have no other problems with ZL. My PC can play Zargabad perfect just not the life version.

It happens on all ZL servers I've tried, flushing and highering the memory didn't work for me either.