Sign in to follow this  
COMMANDOBLACK

Need new faces!!!

Hello I just want to learn how to import my own faces for this game. A Step by step instructions would be great on this matter. Cause I've seen that it is possible, but have not ran by a thread that gives NOOB, step by step instructions on how to do it. A video would be better so that I could see it in action. My reason for this was because of the eyes, the braids {in the hair}, eye brows, the brow, and the color of the lips of the black soldiers. I probly would not be asking this if I could learn how to import some of the black faces from ARMA 1 into ARMA 2. So I've writen to Bohemia and they've stated that they will get their guy on it, but ALSO wrote "I do not know when it will be done". But untill then, I want to know how to do it by my self for future referense, just in case their fix dose not come out the way I want it. I also picked up rocos but it was kind of dry on new African American faces. The one guy who made the TIER 1 soldier mod had some great faces, I wonder could I get the black guys face that he cleaned up. But if anyone could make some for me or let me know how to do it, that would be great. And I do not mind donateing for someones hardwork. Thank you.

Thanks alot guys. I recieved more help here, than on modding side. But I have found something to hold me down for a momemt if not awile. The Female mod that I had downloaded came with the new pilots face unlocked. So thats who's face who I am using for the time being. Other than that I don't have a spell check on my computer, or I just have not found out where it is on Windows7 64. So if you know how to help me there I am all ears =)

1) Spell check.

2) Look up Wipman.

3) Post in right forum, you're so far off it isn't funny