Sign in to follow this  
5133p39

Arma 2:OA Update 1.50-1.54 To 1.55 ???

Either that or Maruk, Jennik, Dwarden and Placebo all called in sick today.

No mean that damn chooper bug that was introduced with the Betas, the one where the chooper flies as if the pilot is either drunk or f**** his joystick

Thanks alot BIS for your continued support. It is refreshing to see a company putting this kind of effort in to make the game even better. Treyarch and DICE please take notes ;)

Here you are - http://www.multiupload.com/XRY3FCXROC

i hope it will work :)

Thank you very much for helping me. The file is downloaded in 4min. :)

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Still errors - I think I need to reinstall the whole game. I had some errors back when installing 1.54, because I installed it and BAF in wrong order, and maybe those are breaking this new patch.

hmm better buy normal version instead of stupid steam they cannot be patched and you don't get physics CD

hmm better buy normal version instead of stupid steam they cannot be patched and you don't get physics CD
But then you can't get BAF. ;)

I kept the ArmA 1.08, but uninstalled OA and BAF. Then installed again OA, then 1.55 patch, then BAF and finally BAF patch. Now all works great again.

Little disapointed still that bad LOD issues for chernarus, from the lastest beta, ended to this final patch and bad AI chopper flying is also there, even when there was much posts for those in beta threads and the worse flying was inserted months ago. Hope to see those fixed soon in beta patches.

Edited by SaOk

Ah nooo, why the hack they left the chopper bug in??? Now we got a broken final patch again...comon BIS!

Edited by Himmelsfeuer

Hey guys. Since some people still have troubles getting the Patch i uploadeded it too. mainly for some friends who have pro-accounts on rapidshare.

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/430235563/ARMA2OA_Patch_1_50_to_1_55.zip

Note that free user wont be able to download since there seems to be very high traffic on RS.com right now.

P.s.

@SgtH3nry3 , thats not true i got my BAF DLC from Gamersgate.com :)

Physics CD???

Steam is always behind on patches. How can anyone not know this by now? :)

I ant read anything about fixing the assembling deployable weapon bug....that was introduced in the past stable release.

I hope they just forgot to mention it.

I mean fixxing old bugs has imho more priority than introducing new features, that probably contain new bugs....

there´s an error with the Key´s server does kick me with the reason

wrong signature for baf_dubbing.pbo

note: this is only for BAF not BAF lite, there does it work.

I got the following error on installing the patch:

Verifying ArmA 2 BAF, version 1.01...
File BAF\Addons\dubbing_baf.pbo.bisign is missing.
Some error occurred during patch installation.
Patch file is probably dammaged. You may need to download it again.
Error in file 1.01, phase 10.

The indicated file is there but its filedatetime shows it hasn't been updated.

Just updated our server to 1.55 and now people cannot join anymore. The BAF 1.01 inside the 1.55 exe is for BAF full. But looking at files inside Common it seems BAF lite is updated at least (some) BAF lite files are dated today now. I'm personally waiting for steam updates but one person trying to connect to our server gets kicked:

"Player XXX: Wrong signature for file baf\addons\dubbing_baf.pbo"

and then he gets kicked. And he does have BAF.

Edited by Sekra

Just remove dubbing_baf.pbo from the BAF Addons folder for now (make a backup copy first) and you should be able to join servers with signature check again.

Xeno

Edited by Xeno

Thank you BIS! As Kalasnikov already stated, other game/sim developers should really take note of your modus operandi!

/KC

Steam are behind the curve with everything !!

Can't blame STEAM.

BIS or its Publisher will have to upload their 'update' onto the system and then provide STEAM with a release date/time.

They'll then release the update to the schedule provided to them.

It shouldn't be too long before the STEAM platform is pushing the update to the STEAM users. This is assuming that there hasn't been an issue in that process along the way.

I get:

ArmA 2 OA is not installed on your computer or installation is corrupted.

Here's (probably) the issue. I bought Arma2 on Steam, so program folder is:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2

Then I bought OA on CD, so it created:

C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead

But to play on DAO's server, they had to be in the same folder; kochleffel suggested I reinstall OA in the Steam folder, which I did.

But now the 1.55 patch will not install. Any suggestions?

thanks

streamline