lennard

Lennard's WIP thread

Thanks people.

@Suhsjake:

No the M6X is not planned as I haven't really seen it used in RL.

I know there is a model available on GameBanana of it though.

Edit:

Thought I'd give vehicle modelling a try. I've always had a soft spot for German armor concepts from WW2. I don't know whether I will ever finish this (UV mapping, texturing), cause it's more or less an experiment for me too about vehicle modelling.

Entwicklungspanzer E-10:

wiprender4.th.pngwiprender3.th.png

Edited by Lennard

Wow Lennard your work is stunning i hope you some day will release all these goodies

Wow Lennard your work is stunning i hope you some day will release all these goodies

Someday for sure, just not for arma 2 anymore I'm afraid. I think Arma 3 will open lots of new ways to mod the game that will motivate me to finish some stuff.

Someday for sure, just not for arma 2 anymore I'm afraid. I think Arma 3 will open lots of new ways to mod the game that will motivate me to finish some stuff.

We're all looking forward to your work. I really enjoyed those 2003 USMC units you sent to me for testing. :)

Edited by Laqueesha

We're all looking forward to your work. I really enjoyed those 2003 USMC units you sent to me for testing. :)

Well that's just depressing for the rest of us :P

Screenshot28275.jpg

Putting the Mi-17 through some final testing on the lovely Aliabad map by McNools.

Do you mean those in the interior?

On the exterior, below the side windows.

Sad to hear that, although I will be buying A3 when it is released, I think A2 will have legs for years more yet.

A3 will play a catching up game for the first year or two.

Never mind, great project anyway.:).

Didn't know that, could you tell me all the hiddenselections and what they do? Or where to look for them atleast?

Didn't post a WIP pic here for some time. So here's a backpack I've been working on today.

echopackrender1.th.png

Nice :) very skilled, wish i had the skills to make something like that :( maybe some day...

Anyway great job :D

Thanks!

Nice :) very skilled, wish i had the skills to make something like that :( maybe some day...

Anyway great job :D

No reason to say that mate. From what I can see in your thread you are very well skilled and easily capable of making something like this. ;)

Edited by Lennard
Typo

No reason to say that mate. From what I can see in your thread you are very well skilled and easily capable of making something like this. ;)

Thanks but im serious i made a small backpack but it isn's looking as good, but i saw how the curves were on your model so now i know what is wrong with mine lol so thank you :) my bag looks too box like compared to pictures of it.