lennard

Lennard's WIP thread

Isn't there some sort of Gas Mask addon? in that Seals-pack or something. I remember seeing some sort of Gas Mask at least, one that could be picked in the player profile, in other words, it worked like glasses.

Isn't there some sort of Gas Mask addon? in that Seals-pack or something. I remember seeing some sort of Gas Mask at least, one that could be picked in the player profile, in other words, it worked like glasses.

Now you say so I remember it also.

Will look into it. Thanks.

Update

m240promo100kb.jpg

- Click for high-res

Expect to see this rather soon.

Just have to fix an anim error with the ammo belt.

The 5th M240 is fictious.

I thought they had updated the M60 to something like that so why not do it with the M240.

I call it the MK240, it's the heavier brother of the Mk48.

Though it's much lighter than the normal M240, because lighter materials are used.

Hi there is a Gasmask collection in the identies of the Schnaps Mercenaries, if i remember corrrect he got 3 different gasmasks...

The M240's are looking good! Will fit the marines nicely. :)

When you say they updated the M240, I believe you are looking for the Army's new M240L.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peosoldier/4276670691/

I know that one yeah.

But I've never seen any of those fielded yet.

And I don't like the overall setup with that weird stock, so that's why I came up with the FN MK240.

Nice work on those M240's cant wait to try them out

Well, that is what is being fielded to Afghanistan currently. The first 50 went out in mid to late 2010, with production in full swing this year.

Please forgive me if I'm missing something, but Lennard I was wondering when we might see your CDF reskins? I think they're fantastic and would love to get my hands on them.

That's exactly what I was talking about, thank you very much for the help :)

Hey Lennard!

What happend to this FN FAL reskin? It looks really good, better than the BIS texture! Any chance for a release? :)

Regards!

Hey guys,

It's been a while since the last update.

So thought I should update again.

Some time ago Vilas offered me to cooperate, because he wanted to focus on other things than US stuff.

I agreed so now I've acces to his models and textures.

This gives great opportunities for making lots of different addons.

But first I want to get the USMC addon out in it's current state, minus the textures as mentioned before.

Then I'm going to update the P85 US units plus some of his other units.

This is what I've got for P85 so far:

p85wip2.th.pngp85wip.th.png

And other US units:

vil6deswip.th.png

When looking for reference I came by a lot of photos of US sf in Afghanistan 2001-2002 period.

This got me exited to make some units inspired by them.

Lets say the following guys operated in Operation Takistani Freedom 2001-2002 period.

otfsfwip3.th.pngotfsfwip4.th.png

As you can see the 3 color desert camo looks way better and realistic now.

A lot of credit goes to Vilas for the base models.

And on the special forces some model parts are from Johannes and ofcourse BIS.

My focus will stay on regular units so dont expect to see those sf anytime soon!

Edited by Lennard

may want to lower your alice pouches a bit. would be very painful to lay on them up that high.

Your work looks good, but you got some corrections to make on the SF guys. On the right sleeve you need to remove the SF and Ranger tabs, and just have the SF unit patch (arrowhead and airborne tab). Not allowed to wear tabs on the right sleeve unless it is part of the unit patch which the SF and Ranger tabs are not.

x2 on bugkills suggestion other than that new units look great.

may want to lower your alice pouches a bit. would be very painful to lay on them up that high.

Thanks for the suggestion.

They are also a bit to high for my liking, but this is how vilas made it.

It is a bit to change right now because the belt is part of the body model.

Will discuss it with Vilas.

Your work looks good, but you got some corrections to make on the SF guys. On the right sleeve you need to remove the SF and Ranger tabs, and just have the SF unit patch (arrowhead and airborne tab). Not allowed to wear tabs on the right sleeve unless it is part of the unit patch which the SF and Ranger tabs are not.

Appreciate info like this. It's changed now.

Hey Lennard!

What happend to this FN FAL reskin

Same, i was wondering if you would release your nice FNFAL reskin if possible :)

The 1980s units look good, although the U.S. flag patch on the sleeves seems somewhat out of place. If I recall correctly, the U.S. flag patches were worn starting in the early 1990s.

Vilas' models + Lennard's textures = :yay:

oh p85, good stuff lennard. if you need me to help in any way i'll be interested. i was actually working on redoing those guys lol. for personal use though.