Sign in to follow this  
bardosy

[CAMP/OA] Operation Mighty Justice

It appears when certain chat text appears (or a trigger goes off). But I am not sure. Maybe ACE influence the mission - Anybody ?

you can DIY:

disable ACE2 (which shouldn't be too hard) and retry the mission in vanilla mod.

I have played this campaign quite a while ago, but don't remember I encountered this problem (but I may have forgotten it...)

Another123: sorry for the problem. The good news is this is the end of that mission. You can use endmission cheat freely, you will not miss anything.

Another123: sorry for the problem. The good news is this is the end of that mission. You can use endmission cheat freely, you will not miss anything.

No, its not a problem, the campain is really great:).

Edited by Another123

I feel like I shouldn't be the Team Leader, especially when I'm a Marksman, and 2 is Team Leader.

Is it suppose to be like that?

Also, the friendly AI who are not under my command, just get stuck behind while the IFV kills everyone.

And last, the AI at some missions, just stand and put their hands up. and I need to shoot them, although it was only 2 missions, (I only done 3 mission until now).

@whisky: thanks for your report. i create missions since OFP and i tried many roles: simple squad member, squad leader and platoon leader with High Command... etc. But from feedbacks i read the majority of players like squad leader role and they dont want to use HC but keep their freedom and dont follow a squad leaders order. So in my last campaigns this role what i used for the player.

In vanilla Arma2 the support IFVs didnt kill everybody. With ACE they did. But i create and test my missions in vanilla version. But once i tried PIROG with ACE and it was shocking how different gameplay, so i suggest you to try my campaign both way: with and without MODs. Both are very different...

The AI controlled squads are slow. This is because of BIS. But its not a problem: i tested it many ways and i found it slow move is perfect, because Rambo players who like kills every enemy by own, they can go forward and kill freely. But careful players can move with the AI squads or duck and wait while AI squads do the job.

I could script the AI squads for faster move, but it looks very odd and i had bad experiences if i interfere BIS's AI with my script.