AnimalMother92

ACE 1.6 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

I don't understand SixUpdater anymore.

The screen clearly shows me that @CBA, is out of date, but it is set to be Skipped.

ACEX_RU and ACEX_USNAVY are also badly out of date, but they are Disabled. Huh?

Why? I didn't change any config files. Why can't it just download what I tell it to download? What's the difference between Disable and Skip anyway? Where is this config file?

With the latest update, has anyone noticed if the ACE/Mando combination is still causing unnecessary knock-out when firing launchers such as the Javelin? If it is still present even with today's update, just let me know so I can then open a ticket (if none has been opened yet?)
It would be better to report these problems directly when you come across them.

---------- Post added at 08:37 ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 ----------

I don't understand SixUpdater anymore.

The screen clearly shows me that @CBA, is out of date, but it is set to be Skipped.

ACEX_RU and ACEX_USNAVY are also badly out of date, but they are Disabled. Huh?

Why? I didn't change any config files. Why can't it just download what I tell it to download? What's the difference between Disable and Skip anyway? Where is this config file?

Perhaps you have disabled auto-skip. ACEX_RU and ACEX_USnavy only work on a combined ops installation, perhaps you have not selected CO settings profile.

If still issues then create a support ticket and include the logs http://six.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Six_Updater_Suite

Edited by Sickboy

That's the one. The just add the ACE2 modfolders to the target line.

I've got the target line working fine with the proper .exe, the problem is I'm not running Combined Operations with ACE2. The only way I know to make CO even launch at all is through Steam or the .bat file in the game's directory. Either of those methods do not work with either @ACE or the beta versions. Thanks for your assistance. If I'm not fully understanding what you're saying please let me know.:j:

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

No new critical issues then with 1.7 RC2? I can smell a Stable coming up... :D

What do I got to do to get a ticket more attention if it's target version is unassigned? I wanted to ask because honestly it's something as simple as the somewhat recently added Mk17 RCO. And I didn't want it to die, I hope i'm not asking a lot here.

You don't. It will be handled when we get there.

Edited by Sickboy

What you see in the video is that I can not let go of the wheel ok ... and another error is in the menu to download the wheel, if you close the menu and return it no longer appears open wheel car for download.

You understand? :D

Kellys ACEOA YAS Repo updated to ACEOA b.447 (ACE 1.7-RC2)

Change Log

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-OA YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

Note that this is only for Combined Ops & OA-Only. OA-Only clients must run the CBA_OA mod.

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACEOA-Repository/ArmA2ACEOA-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-ArmA2Only YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

If you have ArmA2 Only you must you this. ACE 1.3RC1 Stable & won't be updated anymore.

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

If you have the AddonSync installed, click on this and add from there -> Kelly's YAS Repos

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS.

**Kelly's Heroes ArmA2:OA Public Ace2 Server

-=Kellys Heroes=- ArmA2:OA Public Ace2 Server

What you see in the video is that I can not let go of the wheel ok ... and another error is in the menu to download the wheel, if you close the menu and return it no longer appears open wheel car for download.

You understand? :D

What you see on the page; http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting

Are requirements and howto report bugs with ACE.

You understand?

Edited by Sickboy

Reported with rpt file and deletes it a while ago ... hehe reported it as another user who speaks English. :D:yay:

Reported with rpt file and deletes it a while ago ... hehe reported it as another user who speaks English. :D:yay:

But did you open a ticket at DH for it? You keep posting bug reports here and they keep telling you not to. This is not the place for bug reports.