AnimalMother92

ACE 1.6 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

ACE for OA 1.7 RC2 Released!

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/ACE_1_7_RC2

Includes many XEH initialization improvements, also solving issues in combination with Warfare.

If no new critical issues are found this will become ACE v1.7 Stable.

Sorry for the unusual update day of the week, if all goes well, Friday will be update-less ;-)

Merry x-mas :)

Bug reports, feedback and suggestions, on our Issue Tracker please!

Edited by Sickboy

Addon 'Extended_EventHandlers' requires addon 'CATracked2_AAV'

I get that whenever I start up the game. What's that about?

Old version maybe? I didn't see that.

Using OA Standalone (Not CO) and missing @CBA_OA probably;

What do I need?

===============

* You should always install the @CBA mod folder by copying it to your ArmA II installation

folder.

* If you have a "merged", Combined Operations installation with both the old ArmA II

content and the new Arrowhead expansion, you're done - you only need the @CBA mod folder.

* If you have a standalone Operation Arrowhead installation, you need both the @CBA

and the @CBA_OA folders loaded.

* If you only have the older ArmA II installed, you need both the @CBA and the

@CBA_A2 folders loaded.

I did some checking and I realized I'm not starting up Combined Operations, but I have that selected in SixUpdater. How do I get my game shortcut running Combined Ops with the beta and ACE2?

EDIT: I have standalone ArmA II and standalone ArmA II OA as I bought them each on release day.

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

I don't have a beta shortcut in the ArmA II directory, only under Op Arrowhead/expansions/beta. (I just reinstalled everything ArmA)

I regret to report back in a fairly serious error with the new RC2 .... module is to fix the wheels of vehicles. Please be sure this module works very poorly. My English is to google translator I feel that I can understand well... ;)

Edited by Metralla

I don't have a beta shortcut in the ArmA II directory, only under Op Arrowhead/expansions/beta. (I just reinstalled everything ArmA)

That's the one. The just add the ACE2 modfolders to the target line.

I regret to report back in a fairly serious error with the new RC2 .... module is to fix the wheels of vehicles. Please be sure this module works very poorly. My English is to google translator I feel that I can understand well... ;)

"-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@cba;@ace;@acex;@acex_ru;@acex_usnavy;@jsrs-e;@jsrs-v;@jsrs-vw;@jsrs-w;@jsrs_baf-v;@jsrs_baf-w;@trsm_tracked_vehicles;@zcommon_ace" "-name=Metralla" -nosplash -showScriptErrors

=====================================================================

Exe timestamp: 2010/12/21 08:22:13

Current time: 2010/12/22 21:07:57

Version 1.57.76815

Item str_disp_server_control listed twice

Conflicting addon JSRS_C130 in 'jsrs_c130_c\', previous definition in 'jsrs_c130e_c\'

Conflicting addon JSRS_Mi17 in 'jsrs_mi17_c\', previous definition in 'jsrs_ka50_c\'

Unsupported language Spanish in stringtable

Updating base class ->ReammoBox, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgVehicles/WeaponHolder/

Updating base class B_9x18_Ball->BulletBase, by jsrs_sonic_cracks_c\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_9x19_Ball/

Updating base class MGun->Mode_FullAuto, by jsrs_m240coax_c\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M240_veh/manual/

Updating base class Movement->, by trsm_tracked_vehicles_cfg\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M1A1/Sounds/Movement/

Updating base class Mode_SemiAuto->SCAR_H_Single, by jsrs_scar_h_c\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD/SCAR_H_SD_Single/

Updating base class Mode_FullAuto->SCAR_H_FullAuto, by jsrs_scar_h_c\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD/SCAR_H_SD_FullAuto/

Updating base class BulletBase->B_9x18_Ball, by x\ace\addons\c_weapon\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_9x19_Ball/

Updating base class Sounds->, by jsrs_abrams_c\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M1A1/Sounds/

Updating base class Engine->, by jsrs_abrams_c\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M1A1/Sounds/Engine/

It's unclear what problem you're reporting, but your report file shows you're running some mods with seriously broken configs.

Try testing without those sound mods.

Edited by Robalo_AS

ACE for OA 1.7 RC2 Released!

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/ACE_1_7_RC2

Includes many XEH initialization improvements, also solving issues in combination with Warfare.

If no new critical issues are found this will become ACE v1.7 Stable.

Sorry for the unusual update day of the week, if all goes well, Friday will be update-less ;-)

Merry x-mas :)

Bug reports, feedback and suggestions, on our Issue Tracker please!

there is a server where we can upgrade to the latest build?

there is a server where we can upgrade to the latest build?

Same place as always. Download the SixUpdater and get it there.

Enjoy.

Instructions are in the WAGN.

What do I got to do to get a ticket more attention if it's target version is unassigned? I wanted to ask because honestly it's something as simple as the somewhat recently added Mk17 RCO. And I didn't want it to die, I hope i'm not asking a lot here.

Edited by Sif

UGAF server will be updated shortly including 1.57 patch

[uGAF] ACE_Dev YAS Repo:

@ACE__________447

@ACEX_________299

@ACEX_RU______30

@ACEX_SM______75

@CBA__________145

Use the link bellow and save to favourites:

yashttp://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Dev.yas

Auto config URL:

http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Dev/modreopo.7z

Merry Xmas to all

For a guide and info to use YOMA's addon sync to join our server follow this link:http://www.ugaf.co.uk/forum/viewthre...d=591#post_591

With the latest update, has anyone noticed if the ACE/Mando combination is still causing unnecessary knock-out when firing launchers such as the Javelin? If it is still present even with today's update, just let me know so I can then open a ticket (if none has been opened yet?)

Quick question.

Why dosn't my weapon optics have night vision even though I'm wearing my NVG's? I've checked the ACE2 features page and theres no word about it.

Anyone???

That's an Arrowhead feature, not ACE. Most weapons with zoom optics do not work with NVGs, however there are a few weapons with NV scopes that you can use. Holo and aimpoints still work fine.

Ok thanks for clearing that up.

Now I have a problem where I cant spawn ammo/weapon boxes in the editor so I can't even get a bloody aimpoint optic even if i wanted it! What is the new way to spawn ammo/weapons boxes???

ACE does no changes to existing ammo boxes and definitely doesn't change how you place them in the editor nor spawn them with scripts.