AnimalMother92

ACE 1.6 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

Hi all.

I was curious to know if someone did implement ACE features in any single player Campain?

If not, is there any good sp mission that use some ACE features?

Thank you

Hi all.

I was curious to know if someone did implement ACE features in any single player Campain?

Thank you

Nobody has. Animalmother, Saok and a few others have put out ACE2 missions that can be played or are SP missions. I have as well but they need to be updated for the newest ACE2 version. They are old. I'm also working on a few right now but I can't say when they will be done. It's actually gonna be a campaign but I will release a few missions for testing as a solo release.

Check here as well.

http://www.armaholic.com/list.php?c=arma2_oa_files_scenarios_spmissions

Enjoy!

All basic ACE features are available in all missions.

Some advanced features as well as additional assets are only available in custom missions.

I put my prob on the bug tracker. I keep getting e-mails asking me questions, but I am unsure on how to answer them. I did what you and changed the keys in-game, saved and pasted them to the settings.ace file. But still it won't change up my keys.

I am trying to get my .Net Framework 4.0 working on my system, (It won't update), So I can't use the ace clippie tool with out that. I have no idea of what to do. I only have a left windows key, and Right APP key. Some people said I have to remap with the clippie tool, but because of .Net Framework I can't. Sometimes I would like to throw my computer against the wall.

x_ringo_x, there is a fallback mechanism.

If you hit the Save button in the ACE Options dialog and Clippi is not running or like in your case .NET 4 causes problems then you can save the clipboard content to the arma 2/oa folder\usersettings\ace\settings.ace file manually.

Simply open userconfig\ace\settings.ace with a text editor, then paste and save the file.

Xeno

Hi all.

Thank you

Yup, see:

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/anm-missions/wiki

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1461914#post1461914

They all work in SP, and are built around ACE features. I was working on an ACE campaign as well at one point but I've shelved it for the time being.

I did that already, but it still does not work. Someone said it needed to be remapped because I don't have a Right Windows key, only left key and a Right APP key.

I have no clue what to do. This is extremely frustrating.

I can not think of what could be wrong.

I did that already, but it still does not work.

Then please open a ticket at our bug tracker and attach your rpt there so that we can help you.

Out of the blue I would simply say the userconfig\ace folder is in the wrong directory and OA doesn't pick it up. But I could also be wrong.

Xeno

Anyone know if the ACE_Spare_Tyre can be added to a fill ammo crate script. I have tried adding as weapon and mag and no joy so far. I know they work well when placed on the map, but I was looking to add some to the motor pool supply depot via boxes. Thanks for any help!

Then please open a ticket at our bug tracker and attach your rpt there so that we can help you.

Out of the blue I would simply say the userconfig\ace folder is in the wrong directory and OA doesn't pick it up. But I could also be wrong.

Xeno

Yes, x_ringo_x where is the userconfig folder? Something sounds wrong with your setup.

Open a ticket at DH.

Several issues resolved for upcoming update; http://dev-heaven.net/projects/ace-mod2/issues?query_id=163

Some tickets have fixed addons attached for testing, confirmation and feedback.

Please test, in preparation of v1.7 stable; http://dev-heaven.net/versions/show/782

Friday is RC1; reports/feedback more important than usual!

Will be able to confirm the fix for 'http://dev-heaven.net/issues/15910 - ace_anims_reload - BAF L110A1' later on this evening (once I'm home from work), should you need confirmation?

Hmmm. Put up the link. I can't find it here:

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/ace-mod2/issues

EDIT:

Never mind. Found it.

Edit again:

What does your set up look like? No other AddOns or other mods running but ACE2, ACEX, CBA and the other ACE2 sub mods, correct? The userconfig folder is in the right directory as well, I'm assuming. Are you running the game via a shortcut? If so what is the target line of said shortcut?

There's gotta be something wrong with the setup or a conflict cause I have a key board just like yours(without right win key) and my key set up is exactly like you are trying and I've never had a problem.

If you7 answer the questions above and a few more I promise we can get it fixed for you. Christ, I've done it for people a few times this thread already. People have had this issue before and we've worked it out.

Details, pour favour...

Edited by Manzilla

Will be able to confirm the fix for 'http://dev-heaven.net/issues/15910 - ace_anims_reload - BAF L110A1' later on this evening (once I'm home from work), should you need confirmation?

So far so good with this fix! :)

Have some of you notived i ACE mod is on , the RPG round PG7VR (tandem heat round) changes it`s mesh onto unaccpetable low res lod?

Instead of rounded edges i have kinda box.

Only if ace is on.

Have some of you notived i ACE mod is on , the RPG round PG7VR (tandem heat round) changes it`s mesh onto unaccpetable low res lod?

Instead of rounded edges i have kinda box.

Only if ace is on.

What version of ACE? Please create a ticket with rpt and details.

I found using ace was hard. My ACE setup (I got every possible ACE that would work with CO) wouldn't update.Help please?

What version of ACE? Please create a ticket with rpt and details.

I use stable ACE 1.6

I found using ace was hard. My ACE setup (I got every possible ACE that would work with CO) wouldn't update.Help please?

How about telling us about the setup. Much more info is needed. Did you use the search function for this thread to search for similar problems to yours? Most likely someone has.

Give us info so we can help you or there's not much of answer you'll get.

steam://rungameid/33930 is in the target line of my shortcut. Like I said I use a batch file to launch CO. I have the Hard copy of Arma 2 and the Steam version of OA. So I have to Launch CO from the Batch file. That's where I have to the mod line, Here it is:

"%_STEAMPATH%\steam.exe" -applaunch 33930 "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca;@RCBA;@RACE;@RACEX;@RACEX_RU;@RACEX_USNAVY;@R7thCavAceEx"

Now that's the command line for my clan; 7thCavalry. But they say it is ACE and no one else reports these problems. Here is my normal ACE line:

"%_STEAMPATH%\steam.exe" -applaunch 33930 "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca;@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACE_SM;@ACE_RU;@ACE_USNAVY"