AnimalMother92

ACE 1.6 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

Ok, then modify that so it will looks like:

"%_STEAMPATH%\steam.exe" -applaunch 33930 "-noSplach -mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca;@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX"

Ok, then modify that so it will looks like:

"%_STEAMPATH%\steam.exe" -applaunch 33930 "-noSplach -mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca;@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX"

I did this and started only loading OA. My computer illiterate self will just keep playing OA for now. Thank you very much for the help. :-)

Well, of course editing files is the hard way. After all, you can use some Arma2 Launcher like this one. It should work even with steam version.

I did this and started only loading OA. My computer illiterate self will just keep playing OA for now. Thank you very much for the help. :-)

By do that do you mean you modified the ARMA2PATH to your arma 2 path and then saved?

Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with a mission when I start it up in multiplayer (hosted on a listen server from the multiplayer menu). After class/role selection, and continuing into the mission, it kicks back the following error...
Fix available at; http://dev-heaven.net/issues/15875

Please create a new ticket (incl rpt, details and repro mission) if you still have issues with repairing, but please check the docu to verify it is not intended behaviour; http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Repair

Edited by Sickboy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows how to turn on the empty shells feature that was in the clientside config file with ACE2 for Arma 2. I can't seem to find that option in the new ACE2 mods for OA.

Remember:

/*//////////////////////////////////////////////

CONFIG SETTING FOR : ACE 2 MOD - CARTRIDGES STAY ON GROUND

--------------------

FEATURES: Adds brass and cartridges on the ground

---------

TO ENABLE: Remove the "//" in front of the #define to change your desired cartriges feature. To disable, think vice versa.

----------

//////////////////////////////////////////////*/

#define ACE_CARTRIDGES

Isn't in the ACE settings menu when you hit Esc in game?

Yes it is. Damn I'm dumb lol. thanks.

Fix available at; http://dev-heaven.net/issues/15875

Please create a new ticket (incl rpt, details and repro mission) if you still have issues with repairing, but please check the docu to verify it is not intended behaviour; http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Repair

Thanks for the fix - It's removed the message I posted about.

However, now I get this...

acex_usnavy_sys_repair.png

I wonder which one's next.

I got it to save to settings.ace. I do not have a right windows key, only a left, and my right key is a app key. I saved the interaction menu as Left windows, and the Self interaction as app key. But it still will not give me equipment player, to use things like Ear-plugs.

Now, I have a Hard copy or Arma 2, and a steam version of AO, and I have to use a batch file to launch the game as combined ops I'm not sure if this would have anything to do with it or, any suggestions.

Just to be sure, you do have Earplugs in your inventory, right?

If you still have issues, RPT & repro mission @ the tracker plz.

I finaly just purchased Operation Arrowhead and its DLC packs.

I like armoured combat so does ACE 1.6 take care of vehicle Armour, ballistics and damage properties for all the vehicles?. Takistani ect.

Or in short, ACE greatly improves the armor system in the game. I really wouldn't touch any armor-based missions without ACE.

How do I flip open the grenade launcher sight? Also, how can I safety the weapon? Previously, I was able to do it.

about vehicles damage system, is there any graphic/picture to see the armor hit points?

about vehicles damage system, is there any graphic/picture to see the armor hit points?

Not that I know of. I'll check.

It's the same one as OA adds.

Edited by Manzilla