AnimalMother92

ACE 1.6 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

Well, that sucks

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Well, I have 2 things, why is I.F.A.K. gone? I really liked the system, and also, would it be possible to bring in the old flashlight system (which was better) and replace BIS flashlights while keeping the IR lasers? I'm not sure whether it distinguishes between the two, but there are seperate scripting commands available for both of them that makes AI use them, which could mean that ACE flashlights and BIS lasers could work, but yet again, you know more than me on this issue.

When is ACE going to clean all the medic supplies, backpacks and flares from the Armory? They show up under every category, and it's a pain to scroll past them all.

This one's on me, next one's on you? :yay:

We're not paranormals sensing everyone's desires :)

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/15855

Kellys ACE2-OA YAS Repo Updated to b442 ACE2 1.7 pre-RC

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-OA YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

Combined Ops & OA-Only. ACE 1.6 Builds

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACEOA-Repository/ArmA2ACEOA-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-ArmA2Only YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

ArmA2-Only. ACE 1.3RC1 Stable & won't be updated anymore.

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

If you have the AddonSync installed, click on this and add from there -> Kelly's YAS Repos

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS.

IFAKK was disabled in the release to prevent issues of disappearing medical items.

In the meantime IFAKK was reimplemented and signed pbo's are available (These can be used to join servers running ACE 442);

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/15826#note-18

As a reminder; latest release is a Pre-RC, so next release will be a Release Candiate for ACE for OA 1.7.

Please if you have feedback / bug reports, make them asap, so we can include them.

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting

Also re the Wounds Overhaul, and the latest tweaks to accommodate popular requests.

Thanks to all reporters!

Edited by Sickboy

I searched the site but found nothing.

What is the difference between the T-90 and the T-90A? They appear identical.

And is Arena is the works? This guy managed it:

T-90A has thermal sight and tougher turret armour.

Hi!

So there has been alot spoken about the clientside config.

I recently downloaded ACE. I have edited the clientside config file in arma2>userconfig>ace>ace_clientside_config.hpp

This is what my clientside config looks like.

/*//////////////////////////////////////////////
//       ___       ______   ______     ___    //
//      /   |     / ____/  / ____/    |__ \   //
//     / /| |    / /      / __/       __/ /   //
//    / ___ |   / /___   / /___      / __/    //
//   /_/  |_|   \____/  /_____/     /____/    //
//                                            //
////////////////////////////////////////////////
//          CLIENTSIDE CONFIG FILE            //
//////////////////////////////////////////////*/
//      Save in UTF 8 / without BOM  Π         //
///////////////////////////////////////////////*/

CONFIG SETTING FOR : ACE 2 MOD - NO VOICE, NO RADIO CHATTER
--------------------
FEATURES: Disables AI radio chatter as well as player radio chatter
---------
TO ENABLE: Remove the "//" in front of the #define to enable the NO VOICE, NO RADIO CHATTER feature. To disable, think vice versa.
----------

//#define ACE_NOVOICE

CONFIG SETTING FOR : ACE 2 MOD - CROSSHAIRS
--------------------
FEATURES: Disables/Reduces crosshairs
---------

Possible selections as documented in ACE2 Wiki

#define ACE_NOCROSS

CONFIG SETTING FOR : ACE 2 MOD - MINIMALISTIC HUD
--------------------
FEATURES: More Screen information, less HUD stuff
---------
TO ENABLE: Remove the "//" in front of the #define to change your desired hud feature. To disable, think vice versa.
----------

//#define ACE_MINIMALHUD

//CONFIG SETTING FOR : ACE 2 MOD - Changeable glasses ingame
//--------------------
//FEATURES: Lets you choose different glasses
//---------
//TO ENABLE: Please ADD your Player Profile Name
//----------
//EXAMPLE:
//--------
//class Identity
//{
//	name = "John Doe";
//};
//
//
//
//
////////--E D I T below THIS LINE--//////////*/
class Identity
{
name = "Niko Jakobsson";
};

CONFIG SETTING FOR : ACE 2 MOD - Ruckless
--------------------
FEATURES: Ruckless disables models with built-in Rucksacks on the models.
---------
TO RE-ENABLE the original models: please uncomment the define line below
----------
// #define ACE_DISABLE_RUCKLESS

CONFIG SETTING FOR : ACE 2 MOD - BALL TRACERS
--------------------
FEATURES: Alternative round tracers
---------
TO ENABLE: Remove the "//" in front of the #define to change your desired hud feature. To disable, think vice versa.
----------

//#define ACE_BALLTRACERS

//////////////////////////////////////
// DONT EDIT BELOW HERE !!!!!! ///////

ACE_CLIENTSIDE_CONFIG_VER = 9; //DO NOT EDIT

Still, I can't use earplugs, goggles, Huntir. Nothing.

Any ideas? I use windows 7 if that has anything to do with it. And I have arma2 & arma 2 OA. Including all the expansions.

Same here, I can't get anything like that to work.

I've been having a problem with updating my .NET Framework 4.0 on my system. Now normally this would be of no concern to arma but, whenever I try to play a game online using ace and I need to change the ACE settings for say the Self-interaction menu I can't change the keys to use it to do something simple like using Earplugs. It is very annoying and I am trying to resolve my system problem but that might take awhile. I was wondering if I could use the old method instead of the Clippie? Please help me find a fix.

Thanx, Ringo:(

What do you think about skin the bradleys to woodland have i to makea ticket for this?

What happened with legs and arms?

Is crawling feature planned or its a bug? Should attendant = 1; solve the problem?

You can just hit the "save settings" button and paste it in the new settings file found in your arma 2 operation arrowhead\userconfig\ace folder.

Do you mean the save settings from in game? I tried using the ACE setting inside the game but it won't change. Sorry I'm just not sure what you mean. Thank you though

After you change the in-game settings, there's a "save" button at the bottom of the settings window. Click it, and it'll save your settings to clipboard. To save them permanently, go past them in the settings file in the userconfig\ace folder and then restart the game. Settings should be saved. Just make sure not to update userconfig unless needed (and if you do update userconfig you'll have to re-do the settings).

I don't have a settings file in my Userconfig\Ace folder, I have ace_clientside_config.hpp, ace_serverconfig.hpp, settings.ace. But the settings file appeared when I saved in-game control settings, and it is 0 bytes.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Where is the clipboard I should ask. I'm sorry I know I am being annoying.

ringo all you have to do I go to your ace settings in your menu, adjust them, hit "save" and then right click and paste on the settings.ace WinRar archive.

Is it at all possible to rearm the Hellfire AGM-114K missiles during the mission Open Season while using ACE?

I feel stupid. Sorry guys, I finally understood, I thought the Clipboard was a real physical file. And now that I remember, I should have known how to do that.

Thanx, Arma 2 community Ringo

Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with a mission when I start it up in multiplayer (hosted on a listen server from the multiplayer menu). After class/role selection, and continuing into the mission, it kicks back the following error:

ace_ru_sys_repair.png

I'm running the latest version of CBA/ACE/ACEX as well as PLA, USNavy and RU. My shortcut is as follows:

-noSplash -noFilePatching -showScriptErrors "-mod=;@ACEX_SM;@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACEX_PLA;@ACEX_RU;@missionfolder"

acex_ru_sys_repair.pbo is present in @acex_ru/addons/

It lets me continue into the mission after the error, but some things seem to be non-functioning. For instance, repairing vehicles doesn't seem to work properly.

The mission creator says this is most likely a problem with ACE as I assume it's working fine for him. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this or what's going wrong?

Edited by Eckhart

Can someone tell me how to load this with the CO script? I tried this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\_runA2CO.cmd" -noSplash -mod=@CBA;@CBA_OA;@ACE;@ACEX and it doesn't work.

Can someone tell me how to load this with the CO script? I tried this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\_runA2CO.cmd" -noSplash -mod=@CBA;@CBA_OA;@ACE;@ACEX and it doesn't work.

You do not add those parameters to _runA2CO.cmd. Instead edit it and modify line 26:

"%ARMA2OAPATH%\ARMA2OA.exe" -mod=%ARMA2PATH%;%ARMA2OAPATH%\EXPANSION"

so you will get

"%ARMA2OAPATH%\ARMA2OA.exe" "-noSplash -mod=%ARMA2PATH%;%ARMA2OAPATH%\EXPANSION;%ARMA2OAPATH%\@CBA;%ARMA2OAPATH%\@ACE;%ARMA2OAPATH%\@ACEX"

And you don't need @CBA_OA when running CO.

You do not add those parameters to _runA2CO.cmd. Instead edit it and modify line 26:

"%ARMA2OAPATH%\ARMA2OA.exe" -mod=%ARMA2PATH%;%ARMA2OAPATH%\EXPANSION"

so you will get

"%ARMA2OAPATH%\ARMA2OA.exe" "-noSplash -mod=%ARMA2PATH%;%ARMA2OAPATH%\EXPANSION;%ARMA2OAPATH%\@CBA;%ARMA2OAPATH%\@ACE;%ARMA2OAPATH%\@ACEX"

And you don't need @CBA_OA when running CO.

Thank you for the quick response! My line 26 says this: "%_STEAMPATH%\steam.exe" -applaunch 33930 "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca" I tried adding it in spite of the fact it's different, but it gave me an error message.