Sign in to follow this  
Cain_

Any way to remove weapon Status?

Im wondering if its possible to remove the weapon status bar in the top right corner? By scripting ofcourse, not through addons.

Is it possible?

Thanks Cain

I was thinking. Can I add some kind of text (image) and make the weapon status bar a blur?

Whats the easiers way to do this? I want it to stick there for the whole game!

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

I would also like to know if I can remove the statistics menu in the map screen (press M). I simply dont want people to know if they killed someone.

I also want to put in the ini.sqs a script that detects a soldier surrendering removing all his weapons.

(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown", "if (_this select 1 in actionKeys 'Surrender') then removeallweapons this;"]

Is there a whay where i can check players ID and give each special weapons for examle?

Im trying to make a realism pvp mission if anyone is wondering :)

Edited by Cain_

You can put a resource over it to cover it up. Only method I can think of.

No way to get rid of statistics screen that I know of.

Use an animation eventhandler instead and give player optional means to surrender (like action menu). Not everyone has surrender as a bound key.

Use getPlayerUID, but consider special weapons by players unit class rather than UID which for me doesn't make sense.

thanks! Maybe I can disable the map key just like I did with the chat?

Im making a mission where only the team leader has the ability to watch the map. Thus removing it and also removing the ability to actual find out if you killed someone.

showHUD=0; solved the problem removing the weapon status bar incase any one uses the search function!