Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

M109A6 Paladin by Soul_Assassin, NouberNou and rexehuk

very nice ! want to fire some 155mm on a house with this babe ;)

Got to start on the last texture sheet:

m10920.jpg

still a few more details + a decal sheet

thnx pplz, Im gonna try to get the main texturing done tonight. I want to add stowage in the end but have not decided weither to go ahead and do it myself or contact someone who has already done it.

awesome !!! when is release?

i hope somebody can makea good real arty system for that so taht you can send the coordiantes with laser targeting like in real. without much looking and clicking

Edited by Konrad1

awesome !!! when is release?

i hope somebody can makea good real arty system for that so taht you can send the coordiantes with laser targeting like in real. without much looking and clicking

You want to call in 155mm rounds with out much looking...? :butbut:

Also IRL the laser just can pull back a polar plot (they actually define it as a laser plot though) which is just the azimuth and distance to target. You still need to communicate the rest of the fire mission somehow, which includes your grid position (otherwise what is that azimuth and distance off of?).

The rest is computer like any other fire mission.

thnx pplz, Im gonna try to get the main texturing done tonight. I want to add stowage in the end but have not decided weither to go ahead and do it myself or contact someone who has already done it.

Get your RHS buddies together and smash it out. :)

Big Brother reporting for duty:

m10921.jpg

m10922.jpg

These will be the last shots from the modeling software. The next pictures that u'll see will be from bulldozer.

Texturing and decalling done.

That is definately one of the sexiest things I've seen on tracks for this game, I absolutely love the detail, the bits of metal holding tow cables, the hingest and latches.. the detail on the top and everything looks so crisp..just one question, shouldn't the outside of your tread wheels be blackish grey?

That is definately one of the sexiest things I've seen on tracks for this game, I absolutely love the detail, the bits of metal holding tow cables, the hingest and latches.. the detail on the top and everything looks so crisp..just one question, shouldn't the outside of your tread wheels be blackish grey?

You mean the rubber? I found in a lot of pics that there was a lot of overspray from painting the wheel rims onto the rubber. That was the motivation.

Thats some hot stuff soul. Ive made some 155mm explosions effects so its nice to finnaly see a weapon system to use them. :)

ohh maybe i wrotea bit wrong what i thought ment like all the system stuff .like look on map to know your pos then the enemys then type that in. want like in real taht they get auto coordinates by laser or so. I know it works in that way nearly.#

AGAIN nice pics cant wait, like the detail and name

I'd bet it is gonna be OA dependent (or at least that is how i would do it, even if would require nothing from OA - supporting BIS would be the soul reason)

i know its a bit off topic but if i bought OA and i all ready have arma 2 would it work if he made it combined operations only.