Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

M109A6 Paladin by Soul_Assassin, NouberNou and rexehuk

Hijack

init tho

I hereby reclaim this thread in the name of Soul_Assassin :coop:

run free comrades !

I'd love to write a realistic fire control system for this, let me know if you'd be interested in scripting help.

All I would need in the model is the main turret to be able to be adjust via script (source="user" on the turret and barrel animations).

a little update: almost done adjusting the checker pattern on the main hull, just a bunch of small things left to do. Then the chassis and then will be ready for export.

m1097.jpg

likef.png

Edited by PuFu

lol pufu ! nice very nice, now we need a new artillery systeme (more realist)

Let's make a deal...you work on an RTM exporter for your 3DS max toolset, and I'll unwrap your next project for you. :)

Abs

finally done with all the unwrapping (just some fixes and copying left to do) but I started to work a little on the undercarriage.

m1098.jpg

you work so fast on this, that I have my hopes for first release around Xmas. :)

Won't be dissapointed if it won't get released during this year soon. Take yer time

Will you be by chance including some interior for the crew and perhaps a simple one for when the doors are open when it fires?

not a big fan of interiors (for vehicles that dont really need it) so no. They are pretty to look at but ultimately useless, and sometimes hinder gameplay, when I need to quickly change views.

not a big fan of interiors (for vehicles that dont really need it) so no. They are pretty to look at but ultimately useless, and sometimes hinder gameplay, when I need to quickly change views.

Paladin isn't a tank. If its in close combat then its SOL. I wouldn't worry about having to switch views on it.

i agree with Alex. on some vehicles interiors would be nice to have, on others are mandatory, on some it is just not worth it. The paladin fits in the last category :)

it still doesnt need an interior, thnx for clearing up what a m109a6 is :)

Then it needs a good FCS. :p

baked AO for the main hull

m1099.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:48 PM ----------

all AO baked

m10910.jpg

Indeed , coming along with predictable excellence man , really like the way the drive wheel meshes with the tracks perfectly ,

Did all the UV fit on one panel ?

Amazing work as usual Alex! Im speechless. As usual by your work. :D Something to really look forward to.

Thank you for you tireless efforts. ;)

this one of the best works i have ever seen in ArmA. What you need is a good script pack so it will unique.