M109A6 Paladin by Soul_Assassin, NouberNou and rexehuk

Oh wow I was so confused when I saw this... This is the WIP thread. :p

Work has begun on the interiors!

1_15Turret.jpg

:rolleyes: Just kidding.

Can't kick me from BIS SA

Edited by rexehuk
  • Like 1

Can't you just cutRSC that picture behind the FCS or something? :) Problem solved!

Can't you just cutRSC that picture behind the FCS or something? :) Problem solved!

what is the problem that needs solving? The interior is useless in general and in this case even more so. M109 has lots going on inside which we cannot simulate in A2. The addon isnt made to ride around in the editor staring at all the pretty (miles of) hydrolic/electric tubing.

When we get virtual reality helmets and gloves to interact in 3D space, with force-feedback arm covers to simulate the weight of huking 100lb shells onto the loading try THEN I would say it'd be worth it doing the interior. Otherwise it is rather pointless eye candy.

Ok, so I've been playing around with this in the editor and can get everything working (except spawning an empty Paladin which I can enter - hence why I spawn it with a crew) and I have spawned ammo pallets which I want to rearm the paladin with. All I've managed to do so far with the ammo pallets is kill myself from dropping them. Do I need to unpack them somehow? I can open gear menu and see 8 shells, but I can't unpack them.

EDIT: Found out it was because I had spawned as an officer which doesn't have 8 spaces available (because the inventory is split in 2x6). I could get the shells out as a rifleman.

EDIT2: Hm, no strike previous edit as well. Must've done something seriously wrong the first time, 'cause everything is working just fine now regarding class. In any case, love the paladin, wish it was a default vehicle in ACE mod.

Edited by RedSnt
'Cause I'm a dumbass

Thank you kind sir! I'm new to the editor, so I thought it might've been a script thing I didn't know about.