Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

M109A6 Paladin by Soul_Assassin, NouberNou and rexehuk

ohh maybe i wrotea bit wrong what i thought ment like all the system stuff .like look on map to know your pos then the enemys then type that in. want like in real taht they get auto coordinates by laser or so. I know it works in that way nearly.#

AGAIN nice pics cant wait, like the detail and name

I haven't been paying attention enough to the automated support systems. I am pretty sure that feature was available on the DMD and more than likely is on the PFED as well.

ACE with the DAGR and Vector can do a automated polar plot calculation (it uses its GPS with the Vectors ability to get direction and distance to calculate an adjacent grid square). It wouldn't be too far off to have it automatically send then plot to the FDC. You'd still need to communicate the type of mission, rounds desired, target description, type of control, etc though. The DMD and PFED have menus for that though and you can just type them in.

That is awesome! Any plans to create a woodland camo texture for it?

Awesome it is, a good question aswell ;)

Can not wait to implement the FCS on this. :) Thanks Soul Assassin!

Soon man, soon.

thnx to all of you. Your positive feedback is what keeps this moving so fast :)!

will you make a new more powerful artillery ammunition for this?

if it works to do that with the artillery module that is.. i guess it could need some scripting otherwise.

thnx to all of you. Your positive feedback is what keeps this moving so fast :)!

All right, so here's more of it then :)

POSITIVE feedback.

Seeing how well (hmm.. "well" seems to be an understatement) this went... makes me wonder how would you handle some armored 'flowers'...:rolleyes:

I'll copy'n'paste the

POSITIVE

here aswell, to see this over @ armaholic frontpage as fast as possible!

Damn... Now I just wish you would re-do all BIS vehicles with same awesomecakes quality you are doing the m109a6.. :D