Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

M109A6 Paladin by Soul_Assassin, NouberNou and rexehuk

What a beauty :756:

Outstanding work Soul Assassin

Are you planning a desert and a woodland version ?

Thats the plan. As I said I want to integrate it into the game seamlessly. It wouldn't be seamless if you had to drive a desert Paladin on Chernarus :)

Edit:

The otherside

m10913.jpg

Edited by Soul_Assassin

what he said....oh wait...:rolleyes:

x2

or is it 3? :D

Seriously pumped for this.

Thats the plan. As I said I want to integrate it into the game seamlessly. It wouldn't be seamless if you had to drive a desert Paladin on Chernarus :)

Yup, I didn't really understand what you meant by integrate it into the game seamlessly

and...well...I still don't understand but that's ok, I almost have a boner watching your work and...that's cool enough, I don't need to understand :p

oh oh really fast ! if you keep that speed you release it before the weekend

only one thing have you make the interior or you make just the outside ?

Would make it even better to have a nice interior, but whatever final state it is in I'm sure will please the masses. :D Very sexy stuff SA.

my first line it's just a joke , when we saw that addon and the apache of nodunit you work so fast for a great job.

and yeah a great interior will be nice ;) but i when i saw the BTR-70 interior i think RHStudio make a very nice armor !

I like where this is going :)

Great models and quality textures.

Will the tracks make extensive use of alpha channels just like the M2 Bradley from OA? Sorry if mentioned already.

A question about the compatibility with the BIS artillery module: will the ranges be set to real-world specs, or "down-sized" to fit on a Takistan-sized (~10x10KM) terrain?

I'm not sure what the minimum range is on a M109 IRL, but if it's exceedingly high will there be any concession for gameplay?

A question about the compatibility with the BIS artillery module: will the ranges be set to real-world specs, or "down-sized" to fit on a Takistan-sized (~10x10KM) terrain?

I'm not sure what the minimum range is on a M109 IRL, but if it's exceedingly high will there be any concession for gameplay?

It will be sized to make for better gameplay

Mmm yammy, ACE team if you read it. Put it in ACE!!! It's about time we'll have some rolling artillery. Not including mortar stryker.

Looking forward to it SA

Mmm yammy, ACE team if you read it. Put it in ACE!!! It's about time we'll have some rolling artillery. Not including mortar stryker.

You do happen to know that "put it in ACE" need permission, right? Besides, what is the point of you post?

Looking forward to it SA

You do happen to know that "put it in ACE" need permission, right? Besides, what is the point of you post?

My point is the same as your, to encourage Soul_assasin at his work, not to demoralize him by publishing negative comments (which should be a rule against it, people that contributing to the community doing it for free).

And last, I personally do believe that combining some models into packs, like Vilas, ACE, Project Reality and lately R3F is a blessed thing. As ACE is the group that holds the most content (as for now) I'd like to see it in there, It might not make sense to some but there are a lot of good add-ons that are not being used by communities because it's too hard to manage a lot of add-ons, so it's easier for communities to commit to an add-on package then start using single add-ones.

Hopes it make sense now.

Ps. Please don't start a debate about it here, it's a man work thread I'm on PM if you need me.

@Soul_Assasin: Will you also make the interiour? Like in the BTR-60 of OA?

It would be realy nice to have not just the little hole where you can look out.

Great work and a usefull vehicle that i always wanted for ArmA 2.

@Soul_Assasin: Will you also make the interiour? Like in the BTR-60 of OA?

It would be realy nice to have not just the little hole where you can look out.

Great work and a usefull vehicle that i always wanted for ArmA 2.

no interiors, sorry, Ive already commented on this a couple of pages back.

just release it with a ace config as well as the normal one

no, out of the question. Most likely scenario is that this addon will be assimilated into ACE after release.