Sign in to follow this  
Invert22

American Law Enforcement/Civilian Vehicle Pack (Beta)

all_ca10.jpg

American Law Enforcement/Civlian Vehicle Pack

Description

This is the beta release of an American Law Enforcement and also in the future Civilian vehicle pack. This release contains variations of the 2007 model Ford CVPI. The vehicles feature working emergency lighting and sirens that are multiplayer compatible. Aswell as radio chatter when you enter the vehicles. Note:This can be used in ArmA 2 standalone, and Combined Operations.

Models include

-Vector Lightbar

-Whelen LED/Strobe Lightbar

-Deck/Dash Flashers

-Arrowstick Directional Lightbar

-Pushbumper

-Grille Lights

-Radio set

-Lights and sirens control panel

-Prisoner Transport Cage

-Shotgun on inside gun rack

Disclaimer

By downloading or having any part of this addon in posession you agree to the following

You are not allowed to edit, change, use or modify any part of this addon without the direct permission

from one of the 3 original authors. If change is made or the addon is used in any mod "with permission"

credit must always be given to the original authors listed in the credits area.

Credits/Thanks

Model- Killerc22, 3d_Garden, Coldfuse, Offroader23

CFG- Killerc22, Coldfuse, Blondak (Qinetix)

Scripts- Coldfuse, DaChevs, Dead3yez, Armatec, Killerc22

Textures- Killerc22, Coldfuse, Blondak (Qinetix), 3D_Garden

Sounds- Blondak (Qinetix). Coldfuse

Special Thanks- I.M.G

Regards,

-Killerc22

-Coldfuse

CONTACT INFORMATION

-killerc22@gmail.com

-coldfuse18@gmail.com

Armaholic Forum- http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=11997&d=0

Download

v1.04 http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12197

Changelog:

v1.04

- Added fix for the Vector lightbar not working on the CVPI CHP variation

v1.03

- Add normal and SMDI maps to all variations

- Added Unmarked Black

- Added Unmakred Grey

- Added NYPD Patrol Car Variation

- Added new siren

- Changed tail and headlight flasher speeds

- Added grille lights for unmarked package

v1.02

- Added dusk/night lightbar effects

- Made lightbars more visible during the day

- Added lit dash during the night

- Added more lighting effects

- Changed lightbar sequences

- Added Siren Speaker

- Added pushbumper headlight gaurds

v1.01

- Fixed the siren loop issue

Later Releases will start to include the following into the pack.

Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in the following variations

CHP

CHP Slicktop

Unmarked Black

Unmarked Grey

NYPD Patrol Car

K-9 Unit

TDPS State Trooper

TDPS State Trooper Slicktop

Regular Crown Victoria in the following variations

Stretch Limo

Fruit Loops Pimpin on 24''

Spongebob Pimpin on 24''

Regular Grey

Regular Black

Chevy Tahoe Police Interceptor in the following variations

TDPS State Trooper

Unmarked Black

Unmarked SWAT Transporter

Chevy Tahoe in the following variations

Regular Black

Regular Grey

Regular Green

Regular Red

Regular White

Other Vehicles

Dodge Charger Police Interceptor Stealth

2009 Ford Mustang GT

Harley Police Motorcycle

Chevy Suburban Police

Armored SWAT Troop carrier/deployment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsJzKVstwdk&feature=player_embedded

Edited by Invert22

Ooh finally, we get the official thread? Sweet. I can't wait for the SWAT car, and hopefully a good American Ambulance?

Great cars but I think you took the durability too far - built Ford tough ? Tough enough to repel RPG & AGL attack ? Now thats tough!! :)

Chapman

Thanks for this mod;incredible work on the lights!

It opens new possibilities for missions!

excellent for convoy scenarios!

hehe

Those spinners are awesome! :D

Would be cool to figure out how to do some kind of pneumatics to lift the different tires....

There's a server called baycity RPG. They are using some of the vehicles, and alot more not in this. Are they stealing the original guy's work?

Are you trying to say that these are from bay city? Cause no, they are not. Bay City uses DeltaHawks arma 1 crown vics.

These are completelllllyyy differn't, but if you are trying to tell me that Bay City is using and redistributing THESE crown vics, thennnn please clarify, because they have no such permission to do so.

Here we go again......

I know right proto? -__-

Yeah dude. I guess people want more drama than addons in the forums.

As for them using them with no permission it might already be to late for that. They have reskined a few addons already for "privet" use without asking the original makers. They think and have posted before that if it is released to the public they can do what they want with any add-on. :j:

Now will come the forum trolls to say I am wrong and I don't know what I am talking about and I am nuts. To those who don't like the truth have a seat next to the other bitches and wait for me to give a f*ck. Bring a good book it will be a long time.:yay:

Edited by PROTOTYPE 001

Yeah dude. I guess people want more drama than addons in the forums.

As for them using them with no permission it might already be to late for that. They have reskined a few addons already for "privet" use without asking the original makers. They think and have posted before that if it is released to the public they can do what they want with any add-on. :j:

Now will come the forum trolls to say I am wrong and I don't know what I am talking about and I am nuts. To those who don't like the truth have a seat next to the other bitches and wait for me to give a f*ck. Bring a good book it will be a long time.:yay:

Well said, and yea, if those bay city kiddies think they are just gonna jack my hard work. They are soooooo wrong, i WILL take legal action to whatever extent i can.

I don't think you have to worry about your cars but other add-on makers might want to know what is happening with their work.

These Crown Vics are pretty kewl. Killerc22 should definitely make some CHiPs motorcycles and units to go with it for Chernarus Life. Instead of California Highway Patrol, they could be Chernarus Highway Patrol.

CHP3.jpg

kawasaki-kz-1000-police.jpg

Kawasaki KZ 1000 Police

I hope we get a Police helicopter and a SWAT Van in the future :D I wonder if there is any chance of a American Ambulance being made?

Just a thought, why not just go generic?

Rather than Dallas, Florida, etc. have simply POLICE, Sheriff, State Police, etc. they would fit into more settings like that.

Just a thought, why not just go generic?

Rather than Dallas, Florida, etc. have simply POLICE, Sheriff, State Police, etc. they would fit into more settings like that.

agreed, i think that generic would be nice for people (like myself) who enjoy useing them for our own entertainment in editor. O and love the mod. Best cop car mod ive ever seen.

Does this include drivers (policemen)? And if so, can you put the policemen on a Guard or Support waypoint, so that they will come to defend civilians who are being killed?

Really nice work on the pack. But it still has many flaws.

- Only the right front light is actually being displayed properly in front of the car.

- The front lights are also not flackering when the horn lights are on which is the case normally.

- For some reason the siren sound is very quite at 1 point during the loop sequence.

- No police crews? :)

But aside from that great work. I hope to see a version 1.6 some day where those issues get fixed then it will be a perfect AddOn.

Hopefully you can also construct ambulances and firetrucks at some point + the crews then it will be a god like AddOn pack. :P

Are we getting updates on this anytime soon? I would love to have the k9 units and the swat truck.

Digging up a thread this old with a request? Not really usefull is it?

Infraction +1, do not dig up old threads when you have nothing significant to add to the thread.

Anyone who has a valid question about this release knows where to get the key from.